Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

I see how the team works very well on the development of the PlayHall gaming platform, and very soon the launch of the first game will begin. There will be 20 of them, I'm pleasantly surprised! I very much hope that by August 2018, the popularity of the project will grow many times!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

The logo is a very special figure. The project is very detailed and easy to follow. This may be a promising project, and the team is doing a good job, which will attract investors to join the project.

Yes bro and we need to do is to help this project to be famous in the market. We don't need to work hard to get many investor because this project is so much interesting and Im sure that we can get many investor in a short moment of time.  
Well, we need to put much effort to promote this project in the world because the success of every platform here in bitcoin community are also relying to the supporters. Not only investors can make this to be successful but also the full support and dedication of supporters are really important for the dev team.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I see how the team works very well on the development of the PlayHall gaming platform, and very soon the launch of the first game will begin. There will be 20 of them, I'm pleasantly surprised! I very much hope that by August 2018, the popularity of the project will grow many times!
yes, the platform will definitely enjoy great success among game fans. But why are you talking about August, this month something important will happen in this project?
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

The logo is a very special figure. The project is very detailed and easy to follow. This may be a promising project, and the team is doing a good job, which will attract investors to join the project.

Yes bro and we need to do is to help this project to be famous in the market. We don't need to work hard to get many investor because this project is so much interesting and Im sure that we can get many investor in a short moment of time.  

Definitely, but the reasons why we are a having a team is to promote the project to the community. To have a successful project is to work hard and pays attention to the needs of the organization. With this approach we could have a favorable outcome to the purpose of the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make PLAYHALL completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for Player

It is even not obligatory to be unique in 2018 that in principle and is impossible for 100 percent. It is enough to be competitive and then the project has a place among this sea of various platforms.
Yes, there are so many unique projects in this year and alt is soaring this year which make me really happy to earn with those alts. I hope this project can be a game changer for gaming platform.

Same as what you want bro, as a gamer I want a unique gaming platforms and unique gaming experience. As a gamer I want to experience most of all game so that i can fullfil my happiness and this platform shows me what I want. This platform show all about gaming and what gamer wants to improve their skill in gaming.

Actually, I don't see any unique on this project since there are many gaming platforms here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive enough among others and hopefully the team may able to provide a good and great service as this project is in progression stage which the tean may continue to strive for a better success on this prestigious project.
The project is completely different as well as unique from other platforms. The team is giving cryptocurrency instead of playing games with your competitor. This platform will provide best earning opportunity to all the gamers. After completing the projects development project will be become successful.   

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

Awesome share once again! Doing great Playhall, look forward to see how far this ICO goes! But i have a question: Where does this benefit individuals? Why would they participate in this ICO?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make PLAYHALL completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for Player

It is even not obligatory to be unique in 2018 that in principle and is impossible for 100 percent. It is enough to be competitive and then the project has a place among this sea of various platforms.
Yes, there are so many unique projects in this year and alt is soaring this year which make me really happy to earn with those alts. I hope this project can be a game changer for gaming platform.

Same as what you want bro, as a gamer I want a unique gaming platforms and unique gaming experience. As a gamer I want to experience most of all game so that i can fullfil my happiness and this platform shows me what I want. This platform show all about gaming and what gamer wants to improve their skill in gaming.

Aren't many competitors doing exactly that for people who play games on their ecosystem instead of the generic ones like Steam, Blizzard, etc and so on and so forth?
Actually, I don't see any unique on this project since there are many gaming platforms here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive enough among others and hopefully the team may able to provide a good and great service as this project is in progression stage which the tean may continue to strive for a better success on this prestigious project.
The project is completely different as well as unique from other platforms. The team is giving cryptocurrency instead of playing games with your competitor. This platform will provide best earning opportunity to all the gamers. After completing the projects development project will be become successful.   
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

Awesome share once again! Doing great Playhall, look forward to see how far this ICO goes! But i have a question: Where does this benefit individuals? Why would they participate in this ICO?

Playhall is a project which would surely have a great platform ahead which will indeed make their demand go high which will rise the price for their tokens and it would indeed be much profitable for the individuals who invested into their project then.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

Definitely, but the reasons why we are a having a team is to promote the project to the community. To have a successful project is to work hard and pays attention to the needs of the organization. With this approach we could have a favorable outcome to the purpose of the project.

I agree with you, hard work of the team will definitely pay them back with good things like followers investors. But if the team more actively promotes the project the project and they reach to many people, they're will be many people who would be interested in the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

Only in a compartment of set of many factors, the project finds chances of success. There is no it that someone one could create the successful project and support it, work from all directions for this purpose is required.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

yes, the platform will definitely enjoy great success among game fans. But why are you talking about August, this month something important will happen in this project?

Hey there! Good comment, and I can understand your point of view. As said there are currently already 4 beta games live you can play at https://playhall.com. Besides that, if you are in our Telegram channel (https://t.me/PlayHall) you can see we share a lot of centent regarding the Road trip the PlayHall team is currently making! It's all about spreading the word and promotion, as commented here a lot. Feel free to check out this (Chinese) article for example in one of the biggest Chinese media: https://m.jinse.com/blockchain/186057.html?from=groupmessage

Hi Hodlvcl, I would highly recommend you to watch this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiWmScEcHfs. PHT is an utility token and used on the platform. We guarantee that new games will be added to the platform regularly. This, along with the full-scale marketing, will result in a rapid growth of the number of active gamers, and the increased use of the token within the platform. These factors will also contribute to the growing popularity of the platform. The video combined with the advantages for token holders should give you a good overview I hope!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

Only in a compartment of set of many factors, the project finds chances of success. There is no it that someone one could create the successful project and support it, work from all directions for this purpose is required.

Well, the platform is well-organized and the team already provide some games that we can actually try some. Their hard works pays them a lot because they already achieved their first target. Hopefully, in the next stage more people will participate in the ICO so that Playhall can more games and give people a time for enjoyment.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

A game changer indeed for gaming! If this will be implemented well, no doubt it will be one of the "unique project" that will be "soaring high" this year and make it way to a popular status as gamers will love this one.
Yes bud you are right about playhall project that thier idea is not unique since there has already been alot of projects who are into decentralized gaming platform. But I still believe on this project.

Hey there! As said, there are various competitors out there! However PlayHall team has much confidence for this project and is working hard to stay on schedule! As said, 20 games will launch August 2018 and multi-cryptocurrency are supported! https://playhall.com. And a 120.000 member count at this stage is something to be celebrated Smiley

It is great to know that the team are doing their best to pushed this project by working just to be on schedule. Knowing that their is an available games that we can try, then definitely Playhall can be easily understand and probably investors wanted to try  some of their offered games.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

A game changer indeed for gaming! If this will be implemented well, no doubt it will be one of the "unique project" that will be "soaring high" this year and make it way to a popular status as gamers will love this one.
Yes bud you are right about playhall project that thier idea is not unique since there has already been alot of projects who are into decentralized gaming platform. But I still believe on this project.

Hey there! As said, there are various competitors out there! However PlayHall team has much confidence for this project and is working hard to stay on schedule! As said, 20 games will launch August 2018 and multi-cryptocurrency are supported! https://playhall.com. And a 120.000 member count at this stage is something to be celebrated Smiley
That's great for people who wants to use PLAYHALL! 20 games seems interesting! Can we know what games are being developed and launch on August? Any list of it? Thanks if you can provide such infos admin.
HappyMod

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:45:18 AM

That's great for people who wants to use PLAYHALL! 20 games seems interesting! Can we know what games are being developed and launch on August? Any list of it? Thanks if you can provide such infos admin.

Hi, sure! You can find all the games here: https://playhall.com/#/games < Hope that works!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:47:53 AM

Yes bro you right but not only to earn money but also to experiece a great and challenging type of gaming that the other gaming platforms don't have.  As I follow to this platform, they doing great making there name be famous in the market. Its my pleasure to support this platform.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

Yes bro you right but not only to earn money but also to experiece a great and challenging type of gaming that the other gaming platforms don't have.  As I follow to this platform, they doing great making there name be famous in the market. Its my pleasure to support this platform.
The team didn't waste anytime in the crypto world. They really make every move efficient. As days goes by, the team PlayHall proves their great capabilities and potential in crypto currency community to give more attention in here. I am glad to be able to find this kind of project that really have a good and an exciting platform, that sooner or later will make a huge impact in the gaming industry as well as to the crypto community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

Hi, sure! You can find all the games here: https://playhall.com/#/games < Hope that works!
Such a great games made by the PlayHall! I wonder if any Games Company were partnered with your company to make an awesome game with a good graphic.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

Such a great games made by the PlayHall! I wonder if any Games Company were partnered with your company to make an awesome game with a good graphic.
Good question bud I hope big gaming companies like Blizzard the makers of Starcraft, Diablo and World of Warcraft can partner with playhall. Also its nice if they can organize international gaming competitions to attract professional players.
HappyMod

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

Good question bud I hope big gaming companies like Blizzard the makers of Starcraft, Diablo and World of Warcraft can partner with playhall. Also its nice if they can organize international gaming competitions to attract professional players.

Indeed, one thing that always should be kept in mind is that this project was created by a team with all a great passion for gaming! For example, take a look at this video with Jay, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv0IgkBLbJE&t=287s. As for partnerships, PlayHall has partnerships with several big companies https://playhall.io/#list-of-pvp-games. I mentioned earlier where you can find the upcoming 20 games, other than that it is currently unknown which games will follow - however appreciate all the suggestions and feedback!

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: