Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

What "Smart Gaming Games" does this platform offering or supporting? Is the current games in the market applicable for this one? Correct me if I'm not getting it the right way.

That's probably just a marketing team to make the whole concept more interesting than it is. And as for if it's not then it probably means it's applicable for future games rather than current ones. They need to implement it first
Ohhh I see, if the team can really have something like a unique game with a unique concept to be implemented here at Playhall in the future, I'm confident this project will be popular.

They probably wont make it a game but more like a feature in any games like how VALVE has their anti cheat VAC for any games on their platforms if they're interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

On what platform is the output of the games planned? Will it be a Computer or Console? If you release the first groove on computers then this will be much more successful than if the first games are on the Console. The platform will be similar to Steam? If so, then you need a very good marketing company that will advertise your platform. Then surely there will be success in this area.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

Great! PlayHall community is growing fast
Yes, the community for playhall is really growing much fast and also i am sure that they will soon have some good profits out of it because a number of investors too will invest into the project for the better profits ahead.
PAYHALL is possessing the high reputation now as we can see so many supporters from various platforms, many communities, various social channels are filled with PLAYHALL information and talks, it had more possibilities to soon hit a great success.
Yes, The project is doing very well right now. As compared to other gaming platform the project seems more reliable. Due to those innovative gaming strategies investors looking forward to making an investment in this project. Very soon project will reach to the moon.

As of these moment, Playhall seems to have no problems regarding negative issues and this is a good sign that it is running very well according to their plan. Playhall is a gaming platform which I think can make a lot of games and probably they can create some that can be loved by some experience gamers IMO.
I totally agree with you that with a lot of good signal till now, Play Hall can make attraction to investors. The growth of community is meaning growth of potential investors and future supporter. They will make Play Hall have more chance to improve their platform to completely.

Yeah, as the gaming platform on the crypto currency is rampant which means very demand and supported by many users. Well, the challenge of this project is to make some attractive features as well as some bonuses to convinced and caught the attention of many which I believe this project have a bright future.
As days goes by, it is very clear the fast growing community of the PlayHall. More people are getting curious and then immediately engaging to this project. In terms of entertainment, the gaming platform is one of the popular kind of project and not only that, but here in PlayHall there is an awaiting good profits ahead, I goodluck to the team, keep striving!
Indeed. The project is gonna be a successful project in a long way to achieve but don't worry because all your supporters always be here to make you feel better.
In such a short time, the Playhall project has already generated a lot of followers who are interested in the development of the project. If the development team follows their road map, then this will definitely lead to success and a lot of fans.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

Yes, the community for playhall is really growing much fast and also i am sure that they will soon have some good profits out of it because a number of investors too will invest into the project for the better profits ahead.
PAYHALL is possessing the high reputation now as we can see so many supporters from various platforms, many communities, various social channels are filled with PLAYHALL information and talks, it had more possibilities to soon hit a great success.
Yes, The project is doing very well right now. As compared to other gaming platform the project seems more reliable. Due to those innovative gaming strategies investors looking forward to making an investment in this project. Very soon project will reach to the moon.

As of these moment, Playhall seems to have no problems regarding negative issues and this is a good sign that it is running very well according to their plan. Playhall is a gaming platform which I think can make a lot of games and probably they can create some that can be loved by some experience gamers IMO.
I totally agree with you that with a lot of good signal till now, Play Hall can make attraction to investors. The growth of community is meaning growth of potential investors and future supporter. They will make Play Hall have more chance to improve their platform to completely.

Yeah, as the gaming platform on the crypto currency is rampant which means very demand and supported by many users. Well, the challenge of this project is to make some attractive features as well as some bonuses to convinced and caught the attention of many which I believe this project have a bright future.
As days goes by, it is very clear the fast growing community of the PlayHall. More people are getting curious and then immediately engaging to this project. In terms of entertainment, the gaming platform is one of the popular kind of project and not only that, but here in PlayHall there is an awaiting good profits ahead, I goodluck to the team, keep striving!
Indeed. The project is gonna be a successful project in a long way to achieve but don't worry because all your supporters always be here to make you feel better.
In such a short time, the Playhall project has already generated a lot of followers who are interested in the development of the project. If the development team follows their road map, then this will definitely lead to success and a lot of fans.
Probably, the main reason why all of this followers are very interested of PLAYHALL project is because of the incentives and rewards to be given for those who will be victorious in every games. And also, a lot of online gamers and possible investors are very likely to this kind of features because nowdays, this kind of investments are very demand and trend in social medias.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

Yes in very short time project is become popular. Nowadays everyone love the gaming platform and the project like PLAYHALL has higher probability to becoming successful. They gave the different direction to gaming platform. where you can earn cryptos as rewards by wining the gaming competition.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Junralz

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

What "Smart Gaming Games" does this platform offering or supporting? Is the current games in the market applicable for this one? Correct me if I'm not getting it the right way.

That's probably just a marketing team to make the whole concept more interesting than it is. And as for if it's not then it probably means it's applicable for future games rather than current ones. They need to implement it first
Ohhh I see, if the team can really have something like a unique game with a unique concept to be implemented here at Playhall in the future, I'm confident this project will be popular.
Yes, the main moto of the team should be to create a attractive game for all its users as this will be the main part of the platform and more and more people will get attracted to the project due to a interesting game. I think this project can become a very great gaming platform of the future.

They should first face the most popular gaming platform in order for them achieved as one of the gaming platform to be used in the future. Playhall still has a lot of chances to be one of the potential gaming platform in the future because the team will seriously make more efforts so that they can create a perfect game which can catch the attention of some online gamers.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

They probably wont make it a game but more like a feature in any games like how VALVE has their anti cheat VAC for any games on their platforms if they're interested
What is anti cheat VAC? It really sounds intresting and i am sure it might be of some help for the project to gain some reputation. I would like to know more about it. This project is slowly turning out to be the best.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

Probably, the main reason why all of this followers are very interested of PLAYHALL project is because of the incentives and rewards to be given for those who will be victorious in every games. And also, a lot of online gamers and possible investors are very likely to this kind of features because nowdays, this kind of investments are very demand and trend in social medias.

This is also there are tens of thousands of online gamers that are always finding games that would surely fits their needs. Playhall can't just give us enjoyment but also it has the ability to give us some rewards which have so many options to make because this is based on a blockchain technology.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

Well, having a great incentives can caught the attention of many since this project is just new here in crypto currency community. Also, the team must do some possible attractive features on this project as I believe their project have a potential as the gaming platforms in crypto currency community is very demand. I'm just hoping also that this project would be competitive enough among others.
It is all how hard work with dedication every individual do their job by following the instructions accurately that will be only bring the positive outcome to reach success on all our incestments. We need visual presentations and good advertising functionalities to spread the word in all the platforms.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

Well, having a great incentives can caught the attention of many since this project is just new here in crypto currency community. Also, the team must do some possible attractive features on this project as I believe their project have a potential as the gaming platforms in crypto currency community is very demand. I'm just hoping also that this project would be competitive enough among others.
It is all how hard work with dedication every individual do their job by following the instructions accurately that will be only bring the positive outcome to reach success on all our incestments. We need visual presentations and good advertising functionalities to spread the word in all the platforms.
At least, that the project has gained due development, responses, reviews and all in such spirit that dear platforms, such as icobench and others, have added to themselves to the list the platform are necessary.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

What is anti cheat VAC? It really sounds intresting and i am sure it might be of some help for the project to gain some reputation. I would like to know more about it. This project is slowly turning out to be the best.
It's the own A- Anti C- Cheat of V- Valve which stands for VAC(Valve Anti Cheat) System which impose a permanent ban for their own games if they can see or analyzed the report of its co-players that the user is doing something illegal in the game. It's non-negotiable and you can't play the game for example DOTA 2 forever except if you will create another account Wink If they can have like this one here at PLAYHALL it's a good system to have.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

~snipped~
I think you make wrong comment at wrong sections, you can delete it or you will get banned, because i have reported, remember this is topic for discuss about PLAYHALL - not promotion ponzi.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

VAC - Valve Anti-Cheat System - this is system working that when they find out someone cheating, they will ban their account at the future, maybe immediately or after.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:54:58 PM

VAC - Valve Anti-Cheat System - this is system working that when they find out someone cheating, they will ban their account at the future, maybe immediately or after.
I think that is a decent fair system that the company has integrated it would be great if Playhall also integrates these types of features it will make them look different and many more people would be interested in the platform!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

It's the own A- Anti C- Cheat of V- Valve which stands for VAC(Valve Anti Cheat) System which impose a permanent ban for their own games if they can see or analyzed the report of its co-players that the user is doing something illegal in the game. It's non-negotiable and you can't play the game for example DOTA 2 forever except if you will create another account Wink If they can have like this one here at PLAYHALL it's a good system to have.

It's negotiable to an extent though, like if they detect false positives they from time to time unban people but with Steam's speed of doing things they just take forever to do it. So there's that.
bitone1977

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

HELLO  can someone tell me the rules of facebook champaign here???

*To participate in Facebook Bounty reward allocation, during ICO, users must make at least 10 reposts of PlayHall official account’s postings
  and write 10 posts about PlayHall project with #playhallico hashtag and any image inserted

*Only 1 post and 1 repost from 1 user per day are allowed

if i review this rules anyone cant make apost 10 repost and 10 post in aweek cause another rules against it because Only 1 post and 1 repost from 1 user per day are allowed

anyone can help???

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

*To participate in Facebook Bounty reward allocation, during ICO, users must make at least 10 reposts of PlayHall official account’s postings
  and write 10 posts about PlayHall project with #playhallico hashtag and any image inserted

if i review this rules anyone cant make apost 10 repost and 10 post in aweek cause another rules against it because Only 1 post and 1 repost from 1 user per day are allowed

anyone can help???

Yeap, this maybe should not happen, maybe is the mistake of bounty manager, i think they should changing like that 10 share + post is correct? Anyway, you should post at bounty thread instead of at here.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

anyone can help???

As I understand, this means that you have to do 10 reposts and write 10 posts about the project in 10 days in order to take a small part of the bounty reward allocation.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

At least, that the project has gained due development, responses, reviews and all in such spirit that dear platforms, such as icobench and others, have added to themselves to the list the platform are necessary.
I think sooner or later it will still happen. Because the project is actively developing, and in my opinion it is worthy to be on the lists of the best Ico projects. And of course this will increase the popularity of the project among users.
Junralz

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

What is important is that they should also have these features to prevent the game being ruined. Also, their platform should also find more innovations because as we recently observed there are hundred of games that we actually see some similarities.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: