Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

Nice one admin, its nice to know that this project has some delegates attending the China Roadshow. For sure we will get a lot of support from other investors there.

100% it was founder Eugen Kaufman himself attending the China Roadshow! Chinese people love gaming and as said, the events were great!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

I see how the team works very well on the development of the PlayHall gaming platform, and very soon the launch of the first game will begin. There will be 20 of them, I'm pleasantly surprised! I very much hope that by August 2018, the popularity of the project will grow many times!
yes, the platform will definitely enjoy great success among game fans. But why are you talking about August, this month something important will happen in this project?
Yes, in August will be the first launch of games on this platform. This was mentioned more than once by developers and users in this thread. You can look through the topic back and see that many people wrote that there will be first launches of games in the second half of the year. By the way, they promise 4 pieces.
Till August still huge amount of time, by the standards of cryptocurrencies. Till this time at developers all cards on hands and him it is necessary to debug the platform and to bring it to an ideal.
Of course, this is so. But I'm sure that the team is just and thought through their work. Therefore, the release of the first games is consolidated for the second half of the year. Maybe later they will transfer the launch of games, but we still hope that it will be in August and on an improved platform.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

It really makes me more excited in the launching of the first official game of this project. I am also sure that more people are excited to in this upcoming event of the PlayHall. More investors are really looking forward for this project as it will really make a great success in world of crypto currency as well as in the gaming industry. So, goodluck to PlayHall and I will keep in touch to the latest updates of this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

I see how the team works very well on the development of the PlayHall gaming platform, and very soon the launch of the first game will begin. There will be 20 of them, I'm pleasantly surprised! I very much hope that by August 2018, the popularity of the project will grow many times!
yes, the platform will definitely enjoy great success among game fans. But why are you talking about August, this month something important will happen in this project?
Yes, in August will be the first launch of games on this platform. This was mentioned more than once by developers and users in this thread. You can look through the topic back and see that many people wrote that there will be first launches of games in the second half of the year. By the way, they promise 4 pieces.

I am more curious to know what games are launching on the platform, they shouldn't be like those 2D arcade games made by Indie devs just trying out how making a game works
PLAYHALL will definitely release the great number of games with the use of best graphics which can help the platform to attract so many gamers towards the project. Developers will make the project best gaming platform.

Pretty right, they should make their graphics more realistic and something that can be addictive to used. Creating games right now would probably that hard because our technology today can do the possibilities. So, I am expecting Playhall can have some qualities which might attract the attention of some professional online game players.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

I play a lot of different types of games and skills are pretty good, this ICO project is expected to link with the game publishers to raise the value of the project up?

Your suggestions seems pretty good and will definitely be noted by the team. If the team can have a partner with good game publishers then I think they can create a games that is something have some difference. Well, there is still a lot of time to developed and make more innovations so hopefully they can have a good outcome.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

It really makes me more excited in the launching of the first official game of this project. I am also sure that more people are excited to in this upcoming event of the PlayHall. More investors are really looking forward for this project as it will really make a great success in world of crypto currency as well as in the gaming industry. So, goodluck to PlayHall and I will keep in touch to the latest updates of this project.
Yes, when PLAYHALL launching their first game it will become their first stair of a successful project where they can get an official identity. Very soon PLAYHALL will launches their first game and after that, the project is becomes able to attract more traffic towards the platform.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

I am more curious to know what games are launching on the platform, they shouldn't be like those 2D arcade games made by Indie devs just trying out how making a game works
PLAYHALL will definitely release the great number of games with the use of best graphics which can help the platform to attract so many gamers towards the project. Developers will make the project best gaming platform.

Pretty right, they should make their graphics more realistic and something that can be addictive to used. Creating games right now would probably that hard because our technology today can do the possibilities. So, I am expecting Playhall can have some qualities which might attract the attention of some professional online game players.
Same here. I am also expecting that in the near future, PLAYHALL team will upgrade and provide the best quality of graphics in every game were going to play. Because this kind of features really attracts more online gamers to joined on this project. Although the team had already good features which is rewarding crypto coins for the winners, but still it has to be added so that the success will be sure.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

Yes, when PLAYHALL launching their first game it will become their first stair of a successful project where they can get an official identity. Very soon PLAYHALL will launches their first game and after that, the project is becomes able to attract more traffic towards the platform.

Hopefully this project will clasps attention to the gamer enthusiastic, on this project many will be entertained by the new ideas that the project brings. It would be great if this project will fits to the people who just started to play online games.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

Hopefully this project will clasps attention to the gamer enthusiastic, on this project many will be entertained by the new ideas that the project brings. It would be great if this project will fits to the people who just started to play online games.
I hope so. This project is really needed for those who are a hardcore gamer which plays so many games in 24/7 without doing life, I bet this is the perfect place for gamers.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Which game are they launching though? If it's a dumb game then the opposite can happen too where people get salty that the game was not good
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Which game are they launching though? If it's a dumb game then the opposite can happen too where people get salty that the game was not good
Actually mate, this project is just new which we need to wait for further more updates about this project. Hopefully the team may clarify for some informations to the users as this project needs more time to develop as time passes by which I believe this project is so convincing.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

Actually mate, this project is just new which we need to wait for further more updates about this project. Hopefully the team may clarify for some informations to the users as this project needs more time to develop as time passes by which I believe this project is so convincing.
of course we need to wait for new updates in this project. But I see how ambitious the team of developers is and they have all the advantages for the development of the Playhall project in the future.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

of course we need to wait for new updates in this project. But I see how ambitious the team of developers is and they have all the advantages for the development of the Playhall project in the future.
Also playhall will get a number of investors which would indeed make the financial conditions go more bigger for the project to release their platform and also they would get much more famous after releasing their platform and hope that several gamers go for it.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

Also playhall will get a number of investors which would indeed make the financial conditions go more bigger for the project to release their platform and also they would get much more famous after releasing their platform and hope that several gamers go for it.

Appreciate the kind words. Over 200 games will be launched by 2019 and the first 20 games launch August 2018, since you are asking which games: please check out https://playhall.com

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

And at this moment this is kind of necessary for the project to succeed. It will be great if the number of investors investing in the platform increases. I think they can go really further because of the following and wide acceptance of this idea.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

Can you explain some of the unique points from your project, why Playhall will be a high potential ICO project and what will motivate investors to invest in Playhall.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

Whether it will manage to the project to repeat success of PUBG or to approach at least such most popular project? It seems to me, it will be more effective to become allies with large projects and to attach there the platform, to cooperate and think up something unique, for example betting.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

This will gonna be an awesome project specially for gamers like me. Having fun and earning at the same time, its just wow! Great job. I'll definitely support and look forward on this. Bravo!

Probably yes, because many people wants games as way of their past time. Aside from that they look at it as a challenge. Playhall is a great project that for sure many investors will look forward. The event of the Playhall makes everyone excited to see and I can see a success in this project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

Yeah, it really gives more good impression towards the project as they presented the games Smiley I also asked yesterday about some games in 3D which they have stated it might depend which is there's still a possibility of having those games Cheesy
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

Can you explain some of the unique points from your project, why Playhall will be a high potential ICO project and what will motivate investors to invest in Playhall.

Obviously, PlayHall is the platform that allows players to compete against adversaries to demonstrate who ultimately has the most skill, intellectual rigor, reaction time, and awareness. Outplay your opponents to win more cryptocurrency!-> Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: