Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:47:45 AM

Well, this is a very interesting project. It caught my attention because it really has a good concept and idea that can really benefit the crypto currency community. And not only that, it's great platform has a great impact in the gaming industry. I hope more people will be able to reach what really the PlayHall is and moreover, a lots of investors will get caught into this amazing project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

It really makes me more excited in the launching of the first official game of this project. I am also sure that more people are excited to in this upcoming event of the PlayHall. More investors are really looking forward for this project as it will really make a great success in world of crypto currency as well as in the gaming industry. So, goodluck to PlayHall and I will keep in touch to the latest updates of this project.
Yeah, it really gives more good impression towards the project as they presented the games Smiley I also asked yesterday about some games in 3D which they have stated it might depend which is there's still a possibility of having those games Cheesy
Im sure that they will launch massive online role playing games on the playhall platform since that is the most popular and in demand type of online game that gamers are addicted to.
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

Can you explain some of the unique points from your project, why Playhall will be a high potential ICO project and what will motivate investors to invest in Playhall.

PlayHall is unique in it's way of being the first multi-cryptocurrency gaming platform. PlayHall is a decentralized Skill Gaming platform for mobile apps where gamers can match against each other and stake cryptocurrency (PHT/BTC/ETH/LTC/ETC/Dash/ZEC/BCH) as well as the platform is already in beta with 4 playable apps (playhall.com). Feel free to check out the website & learn more about the advantages of the platform! Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

It really makes me more excited in the launching of the first official game of this project. I am also sure that more people are excited to in this upcoming event of the PlayHall. More investors are really looking forward for this project as it will really make a great success in world of crypto currency as well as in the gaming industry. So, goodluck to PlayHall and I will keep in touch to the latest updates of this project.

Which game are they launching though? If it's a dumb game then the opposite can happen too where people get salty that the game was not good
Actually mate, this project is just new which we need to wait for further more updates about this project. Hopefully the team may clarify for some informations to the users as this project needs more time to develop as time passes by which I believe this project is so convincing.
of course we need to wait for new updates in this project. But I see how ambitious the team of developers is and they have all the advantages for the development of the Playhall project in the future.
Also playhall will get a number of investors which would indeed make the financial conditions go more bigger for the project to release their platform and also they would get much more famous after releasing their platform and hope that several gamers go for it.

Appreciate the kind words. Over 200 games will be launched by 2019 and the first 20 games launch August 2018, since you are asking which games: please check out https://playhall.com
honestly, I'm looking forward to launching the Playhall platform. Since I really love online games, I will be one of the first active users. I'm sure that the platform will be a huge success for many gamers.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Super! To release 20 games on the platform, you probably have an unrealistically large team of developers. Since not everyone can run such a number of games, even in one month of development! I'm surprised how you do it so much! Great project!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Does your platform rank game players as their followers on social networks like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter .... increase? That means they are having a good influence and have certain skills
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

Can you explain some of the unique points from your project, why Playhall will be a high potential ICO project and what will motivate investors to invest in Playhall.

PlayHall is unique in it's way of being the first multi-cryptocurrency gaming platform. PlayHall is a decentralized Skill Gaming platform for mobile apps where gamers can match against each other and stake cryptocurrency (PHT/BTC/ETH/LTC/ETC/Dash/ZEC/BCH) as well as the platform is already in beta with 4 playable apps (playhall.com). Feel free to check out the website & learn more about the advantages of the platform! Smiley

The first multi-cryptocurrency gaming platform? I thought someone already made this kind of platform but I am amazed with their idea to create this kind of concept. If this is the first multi-cryptocurrency gaming platform then probably they have a chance to be supported by some potential investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

I don't think no one can explain it, you can find the unique of the project yourself. Most of the people here just basically motivate themselves to decide to invest or no, not the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

Super! To release 20 games on the platform, you probably have an unrealistically large team of developers. Since not everyone can run such a number of games, even in one month of development! I'm surprised how you do it so much! Great project!
Exactly, it is kind of a big deal to release 20 games and a platform, the developers must have worked very hard to achieve this and I believe this hard work will make them successful and it will also allow them to and attract a lot of investors
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

Yeah, it really gives more good impression towards the project as they presented the games Smiley I also asked yesterday about some games in 3D which they have stated it might depend which is there's still a possibility of having those games Cheesy
Im sure that they will launch massive online role playing games on the playhall platform since that is the most popular and in demand type of online game that gamers are addicted to.

The team already announced that they will released 20 games by August so we should take not of this and probably when the time comes we will know what are those games. There are a lot of players around the globe so I think this will definitely not so difficult to advertise since people also want some time to make fun by playing games with their smartphones.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

Yes, the project is absolutely unique from other gaming platforms. In this project, you can make gaming competition with your competitor and winning contestant will get cryptocurrency. Instead of winning the gaming compilation you can earn cryptocurrency. this special thing makes the platform more unique from other platforms.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

The first multi-cryptocurrency gaming platform? I thought someone already made this kind of platform but I am amazed with their idea to create this kind of concept. If this is the first multi-cryptocurrency gaming platform then probably they have a chance to be supported by some potential investors.

Yeah, this is not the first gaming platform but in some point this project is really demand in the cyberworld of the crypto currency. As time passes by this project become popular as they will able to provide a good service as a very entertaining games. I'm looking forward on this project for more updates which I believe this is a great one project.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

Absolutely that's the main objectives of the project to launch a online games that has a high degree of mentality needed. Many online games that are competing in the market right now so having this project, gamers probably get involved into this.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

In the gaming industry a lot of strong and successful competitors for you. It will be very difficult to take a decent niche in this area, but you have a strong team - will hope that you will cope with this task
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

Yeah, it is possible to happen soon in the future as I imagine to play while I earn their token. I'm looking forward on this project which it can really gives a great opportunity to earn to those gamers as this project already adopt blockchain technolgy in the world of crypto currency.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

Yeah, this is not the first gaming platform but in some point this project is really demand in the cyberworld of the crypto currency. As time passes by this project become popular as they will able to provide a good service as a very entertaining games. I'm looking forward on this project for more updates which I believe this is a great one project.

I'm pretty sure PLAYHALL platform will become a good kind of investments as this will truly attract online gamers in the world. And aside from that, it will convinced possible investors to invest with this project as the team are aiming to be a multi-cryptocurrency gaming platform. So I'm hoping for the best of this team and success.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Obviously, PlayHall is the platform that allows players to compete against adversaries to demonstrate who ultimately has the most skill, intellectual rigor, reaction time, and awareness. Outplay your opponents to win more cryptocurrency!-> Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform.

More like who has the highest shill power, best marketting, and monetory power. Always remember in the real world that's what matters the most
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

On the decentralized Playhall gaming platform gamers can earn cryptocurrency playing games, and game developers can also earn crypto currency by placing their games on this platform, in my opinion these are good conditions for Playhall  gaming platform participants, and this will attract many users to the platform.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

Obviously, PlayHall is the platform that allows players to compete against adversaries to demonstrate who ultimately has the most skill, intellectual rigor, reaction time, and awareness. Outplay your opponents to win more cryptocurrency!-> Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform.

More like who has the highest shill power, best marketting, and monetory power. Always remember in the real world that's what matters the most
Those are the most important things for a profitable future because marketing is also the most vital promotional act which needs a lot of attention to reach more and more users to gain good amount of investment to develop the platform ahead.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

Those are the most important things for a profitable future because marketing is also the most vital promotional act which needs a lot of attention to reach more and more users to gain good amount of investment to develop the platform ahead.
Yes, i agree with both of them. Anyway i think skill of gamer will have limited affect to this market, well when you a good gamer, you can earn more?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: