Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

What "Smart Gaming Games" does this platform offering or supporting? Is the current games in the market applicable for this one? Correct me if I'm not getting it the right way.

That's probably just a marketing team to make the whole concept more interesting than it is. And as for if it's not then it probably means it's applicable for future games rather than current ones. They need to implement it first
Ohhh I see, if the team can really have something like a unique game with a unique concept to be implemented here at Playhall in the future, I'm confident this project will be popular.

They probably wont make it a game but more like a feature in any games like how VALVE has their anti cheat VAC for any games on their platforms if they're interested

What is important is that they should also have these features to prevent the game being ruined. Also, their platform should also find more innovations because as we recently observed there are hundred of games that we actually see some similarities.
New innovations is really important for the project. And if this project will make more interesting innovations, then there will be a lots of people that will be curious and engage to this project. Playhall has a potential but still need to build some improvements of what the people recommends and demands from this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

What "Smart Gaming Games" does this platform offering or supporting? Is the current games in the market applicable for this one? Correct me if I'm not getting it the right way.

That's probably just a marketing team to make the whole concept more interesting than it is. And as for if it's not then it probably means it's applicable for future games rather than current ones. They need to implement it first
Ohhh I see, if the team can really have something like a unique game with a unique concept to be implemented here at Playhall in the future, I'm confident this project will be popular.

They probably wont make it a game but more like a feature in any games like how VALVE has their anti cheat VAC for any games on their platforms if they're interested

What is important is that they should also have these features to prevent the game being ruined. Also, their platform should also find more innovations because as we recently observed there are hundred of games that we actually see some similarities.

Nowadays, a lot of similar plattforms are being here in bitcoin world. So inorder for this project be different from the others, they need to be more creative and innovative in developing this project. They need to provide a kind of features that is new to the eyes of people especially to the gamers. Maybe by this way, it can truly reached the goals of this project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

Now more and more gaming platforms are based on the Block Chain, to bypass competition it is necessary that the platforms are different than that from each other. What is your distinguishing feature from other gaming platforms? What games are you planning to release first? Will these be games on computers or web versions? I'm very interested, since I really love to play and new gaming platforms for a very interesting discovery!
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Now more and more gaming platforms are based on the Block Chain, to bypass competition it is necessary that the platforms are different than that from each other. What is your distinguishing feature from other gaming platforms? What games are you planning to release first? Will these be games on computers or web versions? I'm very interested, since I really love to play and new gaming platforms for a very interesting discovery!

Well, your questions may already been discussed by the team because they actually know that games that are available in the market were so many. So, their problems for now is how they are going to be going to be popular. Probably, they would just have the same concept with the current popular games but for them to be unique, I think they are adding some extra features.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Im sorry for being  bias ,but anything  that connected with games are always catches  my eyes and full attention.I am one of the millions that fanatic  with online games,but since market competition is very high ,I suggest  that the team should distinguished  there difference  and advantages  between other  gaming  projects,As I read the Playhall platform its impressive and hope they can attract  game enthusiasts at desame  time prospect  investors.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

HELLO  can someone tell me the rules of facebook champaign here???

*To participate in Facebook Bounty reward allocation, during ICO, users must make at least 10 reposts of PlayHall official account’s postings
  and write 10 posts about PlayHall project with #playhallico hashtag and any image inserted

*Only 1 post and 1 repost from 1 user per day are allowed

if i review this rules anyone cant make apost 10 repost and 10 post in aweek cause another rules against it because Only 1 post and 1 repost from 1 user per day are allowed

anyone can help???

As I understand, this means that you have to do 10 reposts and write 10 posts about the project in 10 days in order to take a small part of the bounty reward allocation.
Perhaps it is what you understood and also i think that this project really has some great bounties which would really make earning some tokens from this project much more easier. This project is doing great untill now and will surely have a good future ahead.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

Well, your questions may already been discussed by the team because they actually know that games that are available in the market were so many. So, their problems for now is how they are going to be going to be popular. Probably, they would just have the same concept with the current popular games but for them to be unique, I think they are adding some extra features.
There are so many gaming platform available in the crypto world but PLAYHALL  is seems different from other platform.They use innovative gaming strategies like they make the competition between you and your competitor and the winner will be get the cryptocurrency as reward.This unique idea make the ico different.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
bitone1977

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

HELLO  can someone tell me the rules of facebook champaign here???

*To participate in Facebook Bounty reward allocation, during ICO, users must make at least 10 reposts of PlayHall official account’s postings
  and write 10 posts about PlayHall project with #playhallico hashtag and any image inserted

*Only 1 post and 1 repost from 1 user per day are allowed

if i review this rules anyone cant make apost 10 repost and 10 post in aweek cause another rules against it because Only 1 post and 1 repost from 1 user per day are allowed

anyone can help???

Yeap, this maybe should not happen, maybe is the mistake of bounty manager, i think they should changing like that 10 share + post is correct? Anyway, you should post at bounty thread instead of at here.

yeap thanks for help
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

I agree, gaming platforms grows rapidly as many people want to enjoy for their lifestyles. Well, gaming is part on our life as the technolgy developed as time passes by. Also, it helps to relieve stressful moments from our work which we need to entertained just to divert for just a moment. I believe this project could help each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency . I'm just hoping that this project may attract those investora since this project have a potential in the future for the good of all.
Games deliver a lot of pleasure and distract people from daily problems. In fact and have invented various VR systems with glasses. This project will be based on blockchain and all cryptomans will be able to combine business with pleasure.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

I agree, gaming platforms grows rapidly as many people want to enjoy for their lifestyles. Well, gaming is part on our life as the technolgy developed as time passes by. Also, it helps to relieve stressful moments from our work which we need to entertained just to divert for just a moment. I believe this project could help each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency . I'm just hoping that this project may attract those investora since this project have a potential in the future for thee good of all.
Games deliver a lot of pleasure and distract people from daily problems. In fact and have invented various VR systems with glasses. This project will be based on blockchain and all cryptomans will be able to combine business with pleasure.
I certainly believe that the crossover of gaming with blockchain on a single platform is a great idea. This idea will sell good because of the simplicity of these two individual ideas combined together it'll give a great result.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

I agree, gaming platforms grows rapidly as many people want to enjoy for their lifestyles. Well, gaming is part on our life as the technolgy developed as time passes by. Also, it helps to relieve stressful moments from our work which we need to entertained just to divert for just a moment. I believe this project could help each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency . I'm just hoping that this project may attract those investora since this project have a potential in the future for thee good of all.
I certainly believe that the crossover of gaming with blockchain on a single platform is a great idea. This idea will sell good because of the simplicity of these two individual ideas combined together it'll give a great result.
Yes, it gives something new and unique flavor for gaming also. With the idea presented by PLAYHALL's team, it can really attract gamers out there but with the competition existing already, the team must make a move on how to increase its popularity as soon as possible.
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

the composition of the project plan is very neat, all the plan activities can be seen in the project roadmap, for the sale of coins I am very interested in some bonuses are ditwarkan, how much hardcap for ICO?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

After some time reading about Playhall I think this ICO project is very promising. If this project is successful, it will bring a huge profit for investors
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

After some time reading about Playhall I think this ICO project is very promising. If this project is successful, it will bring a huge profit for investors

Not just promising the PayHall is. It really shows its true potential that this kind of project can make a good changes in the gaming industry as well as to our community of crypto currency. People are engaging to the PlayHall as days goes by making the PlayHall community larger ang larger and this is a good progress that will make this project to a better one which will also help us to gain more profits.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Not just promising the PayHall is. It really shows its true potential that this kind of project can make a good changes in the gaming industry as well as to our community of crypto currency. People are engaging to the PlayHall as days goes by making the PlayHall community larger ang larger and this is a good progress that will make this project to a better one which will also help us to gain more profits.
The Playhall project is rapidly growing and developing. And he has every chance to become a strong and competitive project in the game world. Thanks to this, investors will get a good profit from their investments.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

The Playhall project is rapidly growing and developing. And he has every chance to become a strong and competitive project in the game world. Thanks to this, investors will get a good profit from their investments.

Yeah, it grows but I don't think it's enough. As I visited their bounty campaign only few are joining which I think they need to add some attractive and convincing features to join the other who is part on this forum. Hopefully the team may take some action on thie matter which I believe this project deserved a great success in the future.
dolcevita99

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

I agree, gaming platforms grows rapidly as many people want to enjoy for their lifestyles. Well, gaming is part on our life as the technolgy developed as time passes by. Also, it helps to relieve stressful moments from our work which we need to entertained just to divert for just a moment. I believe this project could help each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency . I'm just hoping that this project may attract those investora since this project have a potential in the future for the good of all.

True, the project can help to understand the crypto currency and newcomers who have just started interisovatsya this. Playing and earning or spending tokens in the game will be more interesting and understandable for beginners. That's why I support this project, because I really want to try to play on their platform.
Junralz

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

Yeah, it grows but I don't think it's enough. As I visited their bounty campaign only few are joining which I think they need to add some attractive and convincing features to join the other who is part on this forum. Hopefully the team may take some action on thie matter which I believe this project deserved a great success in the future.

The reason is that there are hundreds of ICO that are available in the bounty threads. Well, Playhall is still new and maybe in the next few days we can see some bounty hunters that will join in the campaign. I think the team were doing the best that they could because they know they have so many competitors in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:47:18 AM

Really? Just because reading? I would not probably take a risk for promising the project because you cannot tell the project is trustable by reading about PlayHall. You must have a reason for it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

True, the project can help to understand the crypto currency and newcomers who have just started interisovatsya this. Playing and earning or spending tokens in the game will be more interesting and understandable for beginners. That's why I support this project, because I really want to try to play on their platform.

Same here, I really wanted to experience things like playing while earning some rewards. Rewards that we can also used to buy some goods and also can be invested it in long term. With so many enjoying opportunities, I think people will be curious to discover more about Playhall.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: