Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

After some time reading about Playhall I think this ICO project is very promising. If this project is successful, it will bring a huge profit for investors

Really? Just because reading? I would not probably take a risk for promising the project because you cannot tell the project is trustable by reading about PlayHall. You must have a reason for it.
According to me, i find this project good and profitable for the future as it really has some great thinkings and team members but your question is too generious and needs to be answered. Hope the team soon updates us on it and they are surely trustable so there will be no issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

As I have read the white paper all I found out it focuses gaming in which gamer strives to win. Aside from that enjoyment is there that can release all your stress from work and problems. This kind of flat form is fit for those who needs to enjoy themselfs. This is a big example of gaming cryptocurrency.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

This project will catches attentions to all gamers because as we observed, technology right now are rapidly developing. The platform of this project fits to the passion of the new generation who aims to fulfill their intellectual capability and elevating their skills. It helps a lot to people that are now stressful with their daily activities.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

i think doing only a mobile version of this platform is a loss... the ICO needs more aggressive advertising and a good marketing strategy

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

This project will catches attentions to all gamers because as we observed, technology right now are rapidly developing. The platform of this project fits to the passion of the new generation who aims to fulfill their intellectual capability and elevating their skills. It helps a lot to people that are now stressful with their daily activities.

You have a good point mate. This project are not only giving opportunities for the team and for all gamers. But they also quitely aiming in changing the way people now experiencing cryptocurrency. They want to make this crypto world a good, convenient, comfortable, and most of all enjoyable kind of investments.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

After some time reading about Playhall I think this ICO project is very promising. If this project is successful, it will bring a huge profit for investors

Not just promising the PayHall is. It really shows its true potential that this kind of project can make a good changes in the gaming industry as well as to our community of crypto currency. People are engaging to the PlayHall as days goes by making the PlayHall community larger ang larger and this is a good progress that will make this project to a better one which will also help us to gain more profits.
The Playhall project is rapidly growing and developing. And he has every chance to become a strong and competitive project in the game world. Thanks to this, investors will get a good profit from their investments.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project.The project is consistently growing because the developers of this project are consistently putting efforts in this ico to complete its development as early as possible. that's why most of the supporters become investors and make a great investment in this project to earn huge profit in future.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make PLAYHALL completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for Player
Kurrie

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

Blockchain project on game is always interesting to me.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make PLAYHALL completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for Player

It is even not obligatory to be unique in 2018 that in principle and is impossible for 100 percent. It is enough to be competitive and then the project has a place among this sea of various platforms.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

Not just promising the PayHall is. It really shows its true potential that this kind of project can make a good changes in the gaming industry as well as to our community of crypto currency. People are engaging to the PlayHall as days goes by making the PlayHall community larger ang larger and this is a good progress that will make this project to a better one which will also help us to gain more profits.
I also have similar opinions regarding the platform, they truly are promising and have a great potential. Making an impact on such a big industry is difficult but this project shows intent and I think they will be able to do it. It is just a matter of time that this project will become very famous and everyone would know about it.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

Just like how it catches my attention towards this project too. Giving something new to the gaming community is why PLAYHALL can easily gain the people dealing with this project. It's a good start for the team as gaming is really increasing its popularity today in the market.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

Yes, of course, unique idea is not at all. Playhall have a good team members and good community. I have no doubt about their growth will be smoothly.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:01:22 AM

The core concept isn't really unique they'll need to do a lot of partnerships and other shit to stand out and throw in a lot of other features to stay in front of the competitors
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

The core concept isn't really unique they'll need to do a lot of partnerships and other shit to stand out and throw in a lot of other features to stay in front of the competitors
In a gaming industry, there are really so many projects that seems like the platform are alike to each other. But at the same way, a certain project has its own uniqueness no matter what. Just like the PlayHall. Even the concept is not unique there a unique portion of this that will serve as the tool of this project to keep going and have something on their sleve to be proud of. I am lookibg forward for the PlayHall to have more developments and improvements.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:15:37 AM

Interesting project for sure playhall will get the support of mobile gamers who are joining online competitions. May I know what online mobile games are you planning to pioneer on your platform?
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

Hi everyone! Thank you all for the amazing support we receive here on BitcoinTalk. I would love to all invite you to the PlayHall community on Telegram at https://t.me/PlayHall. Feel free to ask any questions, I will gladly answer them for you!

HELLO  can someone tell me the rules of facebook champaign here???

*To participate in Facebook Bounty reward allocation, during ICO, users must make at least 10 reposts of PlayHall official account’s postings
  and write 10 posts about PlayHall project with #playhallico hashtag and any image inserted

*Only 1 post and 1 repost from 1 user per day are allowed

if i review this rules anyone cant make apost 10 repost and 10 post in aweek cause another rules against it because Only 1 post and 1 repost from 1 user per day are allowed

anyone can help???

As I understand, this means that you have to do 10 reposts and write 10 posts about the project in 10 days in order to take a small part of the bounty reward allocation.

For any questions regarding bounty please use the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887066.0 - Also join our bounty telegram channel https://t.me/PlayHallBounty

Interesting project for sure playhall will get the support of mobile gamers who are joining online competitions. May I know what online mobile games are you planning to pioneer on your platform?

Hey Googlegenius, you can find all the games and the roadmap at https://playhall.com/. As you can see there are currently 4 games live in beta: Soccer/Tennis/Footbal quiz & Checkers Battle. In August 2018, the first 20 games will launch and playable with cryptocurrency and PHT tokens. You can find the roadmap at https://playhall.io/#partners as well as you can already participate in tournaments! https://playhall.com/#/tournaments

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

I like your beta version of the platform. Really Playhall is a very promising project, you have big ambitions and I'm sure that the platform will be on top. When will the official version of the platform be launched?
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

In a gaming industry, there are really so many projects that seems like the platform are alike to each other. But at the same way, a certain project has its own uniqueness no matter what. Just like the PlayHall. Even the concept is not unique there a unique portion of this that will serve as the tool of this project to keep going and have something on their sleve to be proud of. I am lookibg forward for the PlayHall to have more developments and improvements.

Well all the platsforms the do the same few things:

1) Sell games with some DRM format

2) Let people chat, add friends and do social networking

3) Some kinda points, balance or otherwise money based system to buy shit

4) Occasionally a trading system
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

It is even not obligatory to be unique in 2018 that in principle and is impossible for 100 percent. It is enough to be competitive and then the project has a place among this sea of various platforms.
Yes, there are so many unique projects in this year and alt is soaring this year which make me really happy to earn with those alts. I hope this project can be a game changer for gaming platform.
regalis

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

The Playhall project is rapidly growing and developing. And he has every chance to become a strong and competitive project in the game world. Thanks to this, investors will get a good profit from their investments.

Yeah, it grows but I don't think it's enough. As I visited their bounty campaign only few are joining which I think they need to add some attractive and convincing features to join the other who is part on this forum. Hopefully the team may take some action on thie matter which I believe this project deserved a great success in the future.

I think its not because fewer are joining the campaign the project is not appealing to the community. Maybe some of them dont know yet about this project, we may expect a more talented individuals that will unite to the team in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: