Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make PLAYHALL completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for Player

It is even not obligatory to be unique in 2018 that in principle and is impossible for 100 percent. It is enough to be competitive and then the project has a place among this sea of various platforms.
Yes, there are so many unique projects in this year and alt is soaring this year which make me really happy to earn with those alts. I hope this project can be a game changer for gaming platform.

Same as what you want bro, as a gamer I want a unique gaming platforms and unique gaming experience. As a gamer I want to experience most of all game so that i can fullfil my happiness and this platform shows me what I want. This platform show all about gaming and what gamer wants to improve their skill in gaming.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make PLAYHALL completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for Player

It is even not obligatory to be unique in 2018 that in principle and is impossible for 100 percent. It is enough to be competitive and then the project has a place among this sea of various platforms.
Yes, there are so many unique projects in this year and alt is soaring this year which make me really happy to earn with those alts. I hope this project can be a game changer for gaming platform.
There are several projects similar to this project but i think that this project can really be a game changer and also the project can really have good profits ahead. This project is potential to have a huge gaming profits ahead and also most of the gamers will be attracted to this project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Now more and more gaming platforms are based on the Block Chain, to bypass competition it is necessary that the platforms are different than that from each other. What is your distinguishing feature from other gaming platforms? What games are you planning to release first? Will these be games on computers or web versions? I'm very interested, since I really love to play and new gaming platforms for a very interesting discovery!

Well, your questions may already been discussed by the team because they actually know that games that are available in the market were so many. So, their problems for now is how they are going to be going to be popular. Probably, they would just have the same concept with the current popular games but for them to be unique, I think they are adding some extra features.

Will gain popularity at a time when the market a lot of competitors is very difficult. But the team is not going to give up. They are determined to bypass all competitors and enter the market with a good and worthy project. Therefore, they will achieve this! And we will support the project, as we can.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

There are several projects similar to this project but i think that this project can really be a game changer and also the project can really have good profits ahead. This project is potential to have a huge gaming profits ahead and also most of the gamers will be attracted to this project.

A lot of similar projects now are being introduced here in crypto world but it seems to me that this PLAYHALL gaming plattform are very unique and different from the others. Because the features of this project is new and very exciting for all gamers as they have a chanced to earned money by winning competitive games. I hope it will be launched as soon as possible so we can experienced to have a different kinds of crypto coins in the future.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

I do not agree with your opinion on this project. The project's idea is completely unique from other platforms. And it has high potential to become huge successful. The platform gives cryptocurrency as a reward instead of playing games computation with your competitor. The team is providing a great source of earning for gamers.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

Same as what you want bro, as a gamer I want a unique gaming platforms and unique gaming experience. As a gamer I want to experience most of all game so that i can fullfil my happiness and this platform shows me what I want. This platform show all about gaming and what gamer wants to improve their skill in gaming.

Actually, I don't see any unique on this project since there are many gaming platforms here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive enough among others and hopefully the team may able to provide a good and great service as this project is in progression stage which the tean may continue to strive for a better success on this prestigious project.
I agree with you on the point that the project itself is not unique but other than uniqueness if the platform is better developed than others and if it has improved features then it may become successful, hopefully they follow that and become successful.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

The core concept isn't really unique they'll need to do a lot of partnerships and other shit to stand out and throw in a lot of other features to stay in front of the competitors
In a gaming industry, there are really so many projects that seems like the platform are alike to each other. But at the same way, a certain project has its own uniqueness no matter what. Just like the PlayHall. Even the concept is not unique there a unique portion of this that will serve as the tool of this project to keep going and have something on their sleve to be proud of. I am lookibg forward for the PlayHall to have more developments and improvements.

Well all the platsforms the do the same few things:

1) Sell games with some DRM format

2) Let people chat, add friends and do social networking

3) Some kinda points, balance or otherwise money based system to buy shit

4) Occasionally a trading system

Then, this will depends upon the innovations of the team. That is something like their guides to create a platforms and probably the team will add some features which is more like have some difference with the existing gaming platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

Actually, I don't see any unique on this project since there are many gaming platforms here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive enough among others and hopefully the team may able to provide a good and great service as this project is in progression stage which the tean may continue to strive for a better success on this prestigious project.
I agree with you on the point that the project itself is not unique but other than uniqueness if the platform is better developed than others and if it has improved features then it may become successful, hopefully they follow that and become successful.
What have you taken with this uniqueness and the competition? Nothing prevents many similar projects to unite and start the huge platform under the general wing which will please all.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

Then this will definitely depends on how they were going to innovate some features of their platform. It maybe common but I think if the team can create a games that can somehow be interesting then probably they can still stand to have a chance to be at the top.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:35:21 PM

I like your beta version of the platform. Really Playhall is a very promising project, you have big ambitions and I'm sure that the platform will be on top. When will the official version of the platform be launched?

Hey Fromkrec, you can find the roadmap at https://playhall.io/#road-map. As you can see, the first 20 games will launch on the platform August 2018 & that is when the platform will be used. However, a beta version is already live https://playhall.com

A lot of similar projects now are being introduced here in crypto world but it seems to me that this PLAYHALL gaming plattform are very unique and different from the others. Because the features of this project is new and very exciting for all gamers as they have a chanced to earned money by winning competitive games. I hope it will be launched as soon as possible so we can experienced to have a different kinds of crypto coins in the future.

Thanks again for the massive support here. I agree, there is plenty competitors out there in the gaming industry, but also enough space as it is still a fast growing market! What is unique about PlayHall in this case? The opportunity to stake cryptocurrency against each other (Accepting: PHT/BTC/BCH/ETH/ETC/LTC/ZEC/DASH/CASH), as well as there are already over 120.000 members on the platform https://twitter.com/PlayHall_io/status/983276623645609984

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

A game changer indeed for gaming! If this will be implemented well, no doubt it will be one of the "unique project" that will be "soaring high" this year and make it way to a popular status as gamers will love this one.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

A game changer indeed for gaming! If this will be implemented well, no doubt it will be one of the "unique project" that will be "soaring high" this year and make it way to a popular status as gamers will love this one.
I don't think uniqe the problem now, i only think if the team keep good working like now, they will get more both supporter and investor.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

This project is very essential for all of us. A lot more people will be able to gain much important thing than gaining profits, the success of this project is only a matter of time
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

This project is very essential for all of us. A lot more people will be able to gain much important thing than gaining profits, the success of this project is only a matter of time

You are right. The project will bring a really great impact in both the crypto currency community and in the gaming industry. The PlayHall is an essential project that more people is putting their trust and time to support as well as a number of serious investors. I will keep looking forward for this project waiting for further developments and interesting updates of PlayHall.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:00:06 AM

I don't think uniqe the problem now, i only think if the team keep good working like now, they will get more both supporter and investor.
Indeed. Moreover, I think they can be a game changer because they can do so many things than it usual gaming platform like Steam, Uplay, and much others.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

Yes bud you are right about playhall project that thier idea is not unique since there has already been alot of projects who are into decentralized gaming platform. But I still believe on this project.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

Yes bud you are right about playhall project that thier idea is not unique since there has already been alot of projects who are into decentralized gaming platform. But I still believe on this project.

Hey there! As said, there are various competitors out there! However PlayHall team has much confidence for this project and is working hard to stay on schedule! As said, 20 games will launch August 2018 and multi-cryptocurrency are supported! https://playhall.com. And a 120.000 member count at this stage is something to be celebrated Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

The logo is a very special figure. The project is very detailed and easy to follow. This may be a promising project, and the team is doing a good job, which will attract investors to join the project.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

A very serious team in the world of crypto! My recommendation to join. The best chance to join. I am very excited to have the opportunity to join this project because I believe the project will be a success. We are waiting for news from this great project team and hope for a big profit!
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

The logo is a very special figure. The project is very detailed and easy to follow. This may be a promising project, and the team is doing a good job, which will attract investors to join the project.

Yes bro and we need to do is to help this project to be famous in the market. We don't need to work hard to get many investor because this project is so much interesting and Im sure that we can get many investor in a short moment of time.  

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: