Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

It seems that the new updates of PLAYHALL project are those shared links above. But when I'm visited on that site, to be honest I did not amazed because the games are common in play store. I mean, I was expecting more good graphics and more challenging games than before. But still, I'm interested to play their games because I want to earned and win crypto coins.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make PLAYHALL completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for Player

It is even not obligatory to be unique in 2018 that in principle and is impossible for 100 percent. It is enough to be competitive and then the project has a place among this sea of various platforms.
Yes, there are so many unique projects in this year and alt is soaring this year which make me really happy to earn with those alts. I hope this project can be a game changer for gaming platform.

Same as what you want bro, as a gamer I want a unique gaming platforms and unique gaming experience. As a gamer I want to experience most of all game so that i can fullfil my happiness and this platform shows me what I want. This platform show all about gaming and what gamer wants to improve their skill in gaming.

Actually, I don't see any unique on this project since there are many gaming platforms here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive enough among others and hopefully the team may able to provide a good and great service as this project is in progression stage which the tean may continue to strive for a better success on this prestigious project.
I agree with you on the point that the project itself is not unique but other than uniqueness if the platform is better developed than others and if it has improved features then it may become successful, hopefully they follow that and become successful.

Eventhough the project is uncommon to us as long as its brings new challenge, graphics,skills to the public it would be very interesting to the people who are fanatic into mobile games. That's the main objectives why we are promoting games that has a new more features to the eyes of the people , surely they will patronize this platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

I see how the team works very well on the development of the PlayHall gaming platform, and very soon the launch of the first game will begin. There will be 20 of them, I'm pleasantly surprised! I very much hope that by August 2018, the popularity of the project will grow many times!
yes, the platform will definitely enjoy great success among game fans. But why are you talking about August, this month something important will happen in this project?
Yes, in August will be the first launch of games on this platform. This was mentioned more than once by developers and users in this thread. You can look through the topic back and see that many people wrote that there will be first launches of games in the second half of the year. By the way, they promise 4 pieces.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make PLAYHALL completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for Player

It is even not obligatory to be unique in 2018 that in principle and is impossible for 100 percent. It is enough to be competitive and then the project has a place among this sea of various platforms.
Yes, there are so many unique projects in this year and alt is soaring this year which make me really happy to earn with those alts. I hope this project can be a game changer for gaming platform.

Same as what you want bro, as a gamer I want a unique gaming platforms and unique gaming experience. As a gamer I want to experience most of all game so that i can fullfil my happiness and this platform shows me what I want. This platform show all about gaming and what gamer wants to improve their skill in gaming.

Actually, I don't see any unique on this project since there are many gaming platforms here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive enough among others and hopefully the team may able to provide a good and great service as this project is in progression stage which the tean may continue to strive for a better success on this prestigious project.
I agree with you on the point that the project itself is not unique but other than uniqueness if the platform is better developed than others and if it has improved features then it may become successful, hopefully they follow that and become successful.

Eventhough the project is uncommon to us as long as its brings new challenge, graphics,skills to the public it would be very interesting to the people who are fanatic into mobile games. That's the main objectives why we are promoting games that has a new more features to the eyes of the people , surely they will patronize this platform.

That is right that as long as the game give us a challenging task then it can have the possibility to be played by some people. Due to the project is still new, then we should expect some adjustment because things can't be perfectly done without the suggestion of their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

I see how the team works very well on the development of the PlayHall gaming platform, and very soon the launch of the first game will begin. There will be 20 of them, I'm pleasantly surprised! I very much hope that by August 2018, the popularity of the project will grow many times!
yes, the platform will definitely enjoy great success among game fans. But why are you talking about August, this month something important will happen in this project?
Yes, in August will be the first launch of games on this platform. This was mentioned more than once by developers and users in this thread. You can look through the topic back and see that many people wrote that there will be first launches of games in the second half of the year. By the way, they promise 4 pieces.

What the team should focused right now is to get some support from the people and to be able to do that they should have a marketing strategy which will definitely convince investors. After that, if they successfully achieved their target then they can proceed to their next activities.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

It seems that the new updates of PLAYHALL project are those shared links above. But when I'm visited on that site, to be honest I did not amazed because the games are common in play store. I mean, I was expecting more good graphics and more challenging games than before. But still, I'm interested to play their games because I want to earned and win crypto coins.

Well, this project is just new which we need to give enough time for this project as they are in progression stage. I admit that this kind of project is common which they need to add some features or any possible attractive that can caught the attention of investors as well as the users of this project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

The logo is a very special figure. The project is very detailed and easy to follow. This may be a promising project, and the team is doing a good job, which will attract investors to join the project.

Yes bro and we need to do is to help this project to be famous in the market. We don't need to work hard to get many investor because this project is so much interesting and Im sure that we can get many investor in a short moment of time.  

Definitely, but the reasons why we are a having a team is to promote the project to the community. To have a successful project is to work hard and pays attention to the needs of the organization. With this approach we could have a favorable outcome to the purpose of the project.

Yeah, Its true,we are here to help the team  to promote  and advertise the project in the market,In helping each other  we can create  a strong organisation that can help everyone to enhance the ability and talent of each and everyone, PLAYHALL may not be as special as others but this has a specific area where this well be notice  and excel.Through  playing and  earning at the same is a very excellent opportunity and  chance to enjoy at dpthe same time.
I agree with you, people who believe in the project should make it their task to promote the project and spread the word about it. Even the team should look into promoting and advertising the project because they don't have features that would make everyone attracted to the platform. They will need to work hard to become successful.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

What the team should focused right now is to get some support from the people and to be able to do that they should have a marketing strategy which will definitely convince investors. After that, if they successfully achieved their target then they can proceed to their next activities.
of course, the team still has a lot of important work before launching the platform. But I'm sure the developers will succeed in this business and very soon we will be able to use this entertainment platform.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I really like this PlayHall project in terms of logo design and design looks, all very good. When I look at the roadmap plan, it looks like the project is very promising and has good future benefits.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

I am more curious to know what games are launching on the platform, they shouldn't be like those 2D arcade games made by Indie devs just trying out how making a game works
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

Till August still huge amount of time, by the standards of cryptocurrencies. Till this time at developers all cards on hands and him it is necessary to debug the platform and to bring it to an ideal.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

I am more curious to know what games are launching on the platform, they shouldn't be like those 2D arcade games made by Indie devs just trying out how making a game works
Playhall would surely not be like that. They would surely get a good amount of users and also they would also release some exciting games which would be loved by the gamers. This is really going great and also they would surely be a great project ahead.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

PLAYHALL will definitely release the great number of games with the use of best graphics which can help the platform to attract so many gamers towards the project. Developers will make the project best gaming platform.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

As you can see team is focused on both development as growth. The team has just finished their Asia Roadshow & is now going to the next few events! With over 121.000 members on the platform at an early stage, we hope to see this grow even more!

I really like this PlayHall project in terms of logo design and design looks, all very good. When I look at the roadmap plan, it looks like the project is very promising and has good future benefits.

Appreciate the kind words! Hope to see you around in our Telegram community at https://t.me/PlayHall

PLAYHALL will definitely release the great number of games with the use of best graphics which can help the platform to attract so many gamers towards the project. Developers will make the project best gaming platform.

As said PlayHall is still in early stages at the moment & 20 games are launching August 2018 indeed. As for more advanced (graphic) games, I will ask more informatoin about this at the team and get back to you!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
asikalpchela

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

Week - 16.04.2018-22.04.2018

Bitcointalk Username: asikalpchela

Twitter Campaign

Twitter: irina_katt
https://twitter.com/irina_katt
Followers: 2757

Tweets

https://twitter.com/irina_katt/status/987410451175796738
https://twitter.com/irina_katt/status/987413186252034048
https://twitter.com/irina_katt/status/987414761418711041
https://twitter.com/irina_katt/status/988123784845676544
https://twitter.com/irina_katt/status/988125031363416070

Retweets and likes

https://twitter.com/PlayHall_io/status/984732113747546112
https://twitter.com/PlayHall_io/status/987394285199876096
https://twitter.com/PlayHall_io/status/987393656998023169
https://twitter.com/PlayHall_io/status/987320986155536385
https://twitter.com/PlayHall_io/status/986905487080902658

Facebook Campaign

Facebook: Amelina Forreira
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142
Followers: 4998

https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/954416368055218
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/954422134721308
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/954424991387689
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/955472894616232
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/955474454616076

Share and Like

https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/952850191545169
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/954416274721894
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/954422091387979
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/954424954721026
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/955472804616241
https://www.facebook.com/makiko.fujii.142/posts/955474401282748
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

A game changer indeed for gaming! If this will be implemented well, no doubt it will be one of the "unique project" that will be "soaring high" this year and make it way to a popular status as gamers will love this one.
Yes bud you are right about playhall project that thier idea is not unique since there has already been alot of projects who are into decentralized gaming platform. But I still believe on this project.

Hey there! As said, there are various competitors out there! However PlayHall team has much confidence for this project and is working hard to stay on schedule! As said, 20 games will launch August 2018 and multi-cryptocurrency are supported! https://playhall.com. And a 120.000 member count at this stage is something to be celebrated Smiley
That's great for people who wants to use PLAYHALL! 20 games seems interesting! Can we know what games are being developed and launch on August? Any list of it? Thanks if you can provide such infos admin.

Hi, sure! You can find all the games here: https://playhall.com/#/games < Hope that works!
Thanks for this admin! I looked into the games available, is there any chance we can expect for some 3d games in the future? Like an open-world game? This will really attract more gamers Wink
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

I play a lot of different types of games and skills are pretty good, this ICO project is expected to link with the game publishers to raise the value of the project up?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 02:34:26 AM by vivavivu

Twitter Campaign

Tweets

Retweets and likes

Facebook Campaign

Share and Like

Wrong section bro, this is ANN of Playhall thread, not bounty thread. Anway, have any news about PlayHall at this time, such as games?
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

Twitter Campaign

Tweets

Retweets and likes

Facebook Campaign

Share and Like

Hi please submit this in the bounty topic and not in the announcement topic. Thank you for your support though!

A game changer indeed for gaming! If this will be implemented well, no doubt it will be one of the "unique project" that will be "soaring high" this year and make it way to a popular status as gamers will love this one.
Yes bud you are right about playhall project that thier idea is not unique since there has already been alot of projects who are into decentralized gaming platform. But I still believe on this project.

Hey there! As said, there are various competitors out there! However PlayHall team has much confidence for this project and is working hard to stay on schedule! As said, 20 games will launch August 2018 and multi-cryptocurrency are supported! https://playhall.com. And a 120.000 member count at this stage is something to be celebrated Smiley
That's great for people who wants to use PLAYHALL! 20 games seems interesting! Can we know what games are being developed and launch on August? Any list of it? Thanks if you can provide such infos admin.

Hi, sure! You can find all the games here: https://playhall.com/#/games < Hope that works!
Thanks for this admin! I looked into the games available, is there any chance we can expect for some 3d games in the future? Like an open-world game? This will really attract more gamers Wink

There will be 200 games available by 2019 Smiley So, I have asked the team about this & the reply was first phase is quick well-known skill games which of some might be 3D (depends) Wink

Twitter Campaign

Tweets

Retweets and likes

Facebook Campaign

Share and Like

Wrong section bro, this is ANN thread, not bounty thread. Anway, have any news about PlayHall at this time?

Latest news from the team was regarding the China Roadshow! Eugen got to represent PlayHall for the final time.

It was a blast and there were great top people from the US and China. PlayHall was invited as one of the VIP guests. The event was held in Fuzhou, https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/FlnyZD83xBrfpCq_0P3y8g

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

Nice one admin, its nice to know that this project has some delegates attending the China Roadshow. For sure we will get a lot of support from other investors there.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: