Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

This is one great and interesting project here in the crypto currency community that come exist. We are so glad for this project, the PlayHall because it has a very nice and good platform that will benefit much the gaming industry. I hope to see this project have a good and brighter future ahead.
Yes, the project has very high potential to grow more. The developers are trying to provide a great platform for gamers. Due to their gaming concept so many investors as well as gamers support this project. The team behind the project is doing something different as well as innovative from other gaming platforms. The project has bright future and it will become huge successful after certain time later.

I agree, though gaming platform is very demand here in crypto currency community I just hoping that they must have an attractive and convincing features as well as a great platforms that may caught the attention of many users and investors on this project. I believe that this project is competitive enough among others.

Yes they are. They have a good features that will surely be liked by all online gamers in the world. And also, the dev team of this project are not just offering enjoyable games but they have provided a crypto rewards for all players or team who will win in every competitive matches in the games. And that's the good thing about this project.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

A team of developers of this project from Russia. Russian developers are very famous outside of their country in the field of game development and other areas of PC programming. Therefore, I do not doubt the success of the team in this area, ie the development of games.
The team can really achieve great success ahead and also i am sure that they are planning to add some exciting features to the project which will indeed be much profitable for the team as well as the investors who are willing to participate in the token sale.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

This is one great and interesting project here in the crypto currency community that come exist. We are so glad for this project, the PlayHall because it has a very nice and good platform that will benefit much the gaming industry. I hope to see this project have a good and brighter future ahead.
Yes, the project has very high potential to grow more. The developers are trying to provide a great platform for gamers. Due to their gaming concept so many investors as well as gamers support this project. The team behind the project is doing something different as well as innovative from other gaming platforms. The project has bright future and it will become huge successful after certain time later.

I agree, though gaming platform is very demand here in crypto currency community I just hoping that they must have an attractive and convincing features as well as a great platforms that may caught the attention of many users and investors on this project. I believe that this project is competitive enough among others.

Yes they are. They have a good features that will surely be liked by all online gamers in the world. And also, the dev team of this project are not just offering enjoyable games but they have provided a crypto rewards for all players or team who will win in every competitive matches in the games. And that's the good thing about this project.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The developers make the great platform where you can play good graphics games and also you can compete with other player and instead of that you will be rewarded with cryptocurrency. This is kind of activities help the platform to gain investors towards the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

This is the interesting factors which is the crypto rewards. It is good to hear that while we are enjoying playing games we can actually also have the chance to earned some tokens/coins. Hoping that the team can make a good online games so that they can have the chance to be popular in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

This project has been starting its way here in the crypto currency community. And not only that. This kind of project os very attractive to the crypto currency community because of its gaming platform. And on top of that, the gaming industry is surely into this project. Is there any plans for a bounty campaign for this project?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

A team of developers of this project from Russia. Russian developers are very famous outside of their country in the field of game development and other areas of PC programming. Therefore, I do not doubt the success of the team in this area, ie the development of games.
The team can really achieve great success ahead and also i am sure that they are planning to add some exciting features to the project which will indeed be much profitable for the team as well as the investors who are willing to participate in the token sale.

Achieving great success is not that easy it is because there are so many competitors circulating around the market. They need more advertisement of their platform in order for them to attract more potential investors. This is a gaming platform so I think people can easily understand what is the project is all about.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

Achieving great success is not that easy it is because there are so many competitors circulating around the market. They need more advertisement of their platform in order for them to attract more potential investors. This is a gaming platform so I think people can easily understand what is the project is all about.
I agree to you mate. Since this kind of gaming platform is not new in the crypto currency community they should be competitive enough among others which really make sense to each and everyone of us. Hopefully they will add some attractive features as time passes by since this project is in progression stage.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

I am not sure about that, I haven't seen game developers from Russia but I know a lot of projects that are created recently and starting ICO making it seem like a business.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

I find the use of the term "something" very interesting.

It basically translates to "I have no idea what they are doing different but I'll say it anyway cause I can"

/shrug
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

I am not sure about that, I haven't seen game developers from Russia but I know a lot of projects that are created recently and starting ICO making it seem like a business.
Of course there are a lot of opinions, but in my opinion the project is developing well, in any case I will follow the development of the project and its improvement. The team of developers will prove that they are not in the last place in the game world.
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

Is Playhall want become competitor like STEAM, I am glad you can develop game like PUBG or Fortnite (Battle Royale Genre), you can maximize people come to join and play your Product.
When investors can start buy your token?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

There has been a lot of games that are built it the blockchain lately, but they are not that good compared to the modern games of today. What kind of game are we going to expect from this project?
In the platform the PVP system will be realized that means the fact that you will be able to earn on personal ability to play this or that game on the mobile phone, you will earn playhall tokens. I consider it excellent option for an entrance to the world of cryptocurrencies to beginners and young people.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

such a nice concept, i love blockchain and gaming combined Smiley good luck for the team

Well it's not a new concept at all and not to mention blockchain doesn't really help or affect the actual gaming part of it in anyway so there's that  Tongue

That is right and the only way that the team can do is to create games that can compete in the existing market. It is hard but their is always a chance to proved that the team can provide a games which would be fun to play and probably has the potential to be the game of the future. We really don't know what will happen in the future.
Going into the field of gaming industry clearly have a big competition ahead due to some well known game developers and platform out there. With team's goal to have a gaming platform that will give advantages for both gamers and developers, this will surely succeed!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

such a nice concept, i love blockchain and gaming combined Smiley good luck for the team

Well it's not a new concept at all and not to mention blockchain doesn't really help or affect the actual gaming part of it in anyway so there's that  Tongue

That is right and the only way that the team can do is to create games that can compete in the existing market. It is hard but their is always a chance to proved that the team can provide a games which would be fun to play and probably has the potential to be the game of the future. We really don't know what will happen in the future.
Going into the field of gaming industry clearly have a big competition ahead due to some well known game developers and platform out there. With team's goal to have a gaming platform that will give advantages for both gamers and developers, this will surely succeed!
I agree with you on the part that the team has a great competition ahead because some of their competitors have already developed their platform and Playhall has just started but I believe with the right intent and the amazing thing they have level definitely surpass and succeed their competitors!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

I agree with you on the part that the team has a great competition ahead because some of their competitors have already developed their platform and Playhall has just started but I believe with the right intent and the amazing thing they have level definitely surpass and succeed their competitors!

Exactly, as the gaming platform is so demand in the crypto currency for sure this project will be more popular as time goes by. Hopefully they will be competitive enough among others here in crypto currency community.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

Exactly, as the gaming platform is so demand in the crypto currency for sure this project will be more popular as time goes by. Hopefully they will be competitive enough among others here in crypto currency community.
I cannot said that Gambling platform using blockchain technology is trending for this year, but actually i see a lot of platform using this idea and apply blockchain for developing more features at their platform.  What will be advantages of PLAYHALL with others, such as BitGuild, TheAbyss,..

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:32:01 AM

They dont have "big" competition, they have straight out massive competition in the form of absolute giants like Steam, Blizzard and the like out there
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:16:52 AM

They dont have "big" competition, they have straight out massive competition in the form of absolute giants like Steam, Blizzard and the like out there
Yes, they wanted to make a big company like Steam and Blizzard, they have an absolute dream to achieve with, I appreciate it.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

Yes, they wanted to make a big company like Steam and Blizzard, they have an absolute dream to achieve with, I appreciate it.
Having a big dream in this world of crypto currency is really needs a strong determination to persue the dream. Because in the community of crypto currency people really look into the best project and kind of their interest that will put their trust and continuous support. So, with the potential of the PlayHall have, the team should continue striving to achieve its ultimate success.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Having a big dream in this world of crypto currency is really needs a strong determination to persue the dream. Because in the community of crypto currency people really look into the best project and kind of their interest that will put their trust and continuous support. So, with the potential of the PlayHall have, the team should continue striving to achieve its ultimate success.
PlayHall surely has the potential to become a great blockchain based platform  but they have a very high competition in the field of gaming as they also need to produce attractive and addictive games for its user to become a interesting and well known project. They should have a expert team in game development so that the main part of the platform is well designed.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: