Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
brussqett

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

Hey! The project looks cool. I studied the project whitepaper and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and DEV.

I wish them also good luck. What the best thing about the project is that it is already there. It is already working, and you can check it out. Betting today is very popular.
Of course, everyone want they have successful, but we really need more support and investor to make they can grow. Bounty program is good for now.
This is the best bounty program I've ever seen. I will definitely tell my friends about it
I hope you and your friend can have big GIFcoin from bounty. Actually, i don't have plan to join GIFCoin bounty because they don't have signature campaign, if i don't have any mistake.

They have a signature campaign, you can read about it in bounty thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:13:17 AM

Where can I read about the referral program of this project? Is there a separate topic for the bounty?
There's referral program, read it:
https://www.gifcoin.io/#referral
A good referral, by the way. 10% and payment not by tokens but immediately by crypto currency
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:14:56 AM

Where can I read about the referral program of this project? Is there a separate topic for the bounty?
A good referral, by the way. 10% and payment not by tokens but immediately by crypto currency
I would prefer tokens, potmou that I believe that they will grow in value. But I understand why they pay in the crypt
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

I would prefer tokens, potmou that I believe that they will grow in value. But I understand why they pay in the crypt
Free distribution of coins can lead to collapse. This is not done. To avoid this, they decided to pay any compensation in the crypto currency.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:07:21 AM

I think fixed GIFcoin token price is USD makes it kind of fair deal, ETH or any other coin fluctuation will not affect GIFcoin price.
Do they have the ability to invest in dollars? I heard that only bitcoin and ether ...?

He is talking about the fixed price of GIFcoin in USD and not using fiat currency. Which means when Ethereum or Bitcoin goes down that means you are going to get less.

But I see at site 1 ETH = 10000 GIFCoins. So looks like we will get some number of GFICoin even though ETH price goes to 350 USD or 500 USD? Can someone confirm this?
Yes, because this is fixed price based on ETH not in USD then even ETH up or down you will still receive same amount like that.
So bad that I got confirm from admin we can't use Gifcoin to bet on this upcoming Worldcup haha

But the worldcup is a great possibility to draw attention to gifcoin. That's why it's important that they reach the softcap now, then in june they will have enough money for advertising at the world championship
Are they going to run commercials at the World Cup? For this it is easiest to become a sponsor of a certain club
It is very damn difficult to become a sponsor at the world cup it will cause the team huge amount of their funds which I think that they haven't allocated that much for advertising.
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

I think fixed GIFcoin token price is USD makes it kind of fair deal, ETH or any other coin fluctuation will not affect GIFcoin price.
Do they have the ability to invest in dollars? I heard that only bitcoin and ether ...?

He is talking about the fixed price of GIFcoin in USD and not using fiat currency. Which means when Ethereum or Bitcoin goes down that means you are going to get less.

But I see at site 1 ETH = 10000 GIFCoins. So looks like we will get some number of GFICoin even though ETH price goes to 350 USD or 500 USD? Can someone confirm this?
Yes, because this is fixed price based on ETH not in USD then even ETH up or down you will still receive same amount like that.
So bad that I got confirm from admin we can't use Gifcoin to bet on this upcoming Worldcup haha

But the worldcup is a great possibility to draw attention to gifcoin. That's why it's important that they reach the softcap now, then in june they will have enough money for advertising at the world championship
Are they going to run commercials at the World Cup? For this it is easiest to become a sponsor of a certain club
It is very damn difficult to become a sponsor at the world cup it will cause the team huge amount of their funds which I think that they haven't allocated that much for advertising.
I think so too. And for what it's done - it's also not clear. It is much easier to buy a relay place in the stadium - this will be a one-time but effective investment of funds.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:49:51 AM

Why is that so difficult?  I believe it is all based on how we plan our finance planner and allocate the funds on an accurate manner. If we have a strong desire we can easily achieve a great success.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:47 AM

Free distribution of coins can lead to collapse. This is not done. To avoid this, they decided to pay any compensation in the crypto currency.
This is the only correct decision. This is better for both the project and investors. Because the payment of tokens would violate the stability of the coin, and the payment by crypto currency is very convenient for investors, because they easily convert it to fiat
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:41:59 AM

This is the only correct decision. This is better for both the project and investors. Because the payment of tokens would violate the stability of the coin, and the payment by crypto currency is very convenient for investors, because they easily convert it to fiat
These decisions excelling with a great reputation and good will which are leading a great change in the real time Business and are excelling a high demand and attention of the people.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

Hey! The project looks cool. I studied the project whitepaper and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and DEV.

I wish them also good luck. What the best thing about the project is that it is already there. It is already working, and you can check it out. Betting today is very popular.
Of course, everyone want they have successful, but we really need more support and investor to make they can grow. Bounty program is good for now.
This is the best bounty program I've ever seen. I will definitely tell my friends about it
I hope you and your friend can have big GIFcoin from bounty. Actually, i don't have plan to join GIFCoin bounty because they don't have signature campaign, if i don't have any mistake.
It is very bad that the company does not have a signature, because there are many investors at the forum and they have few chances without a signature. And so the project is good
weishen77

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

There will be lots of block chain projects in gambling industry. The industry will be born. Is the Unicorn GIFcoin?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:22:36 AM

It is very bad that the company does not have a signature, because there are many investors at the forum and they have few chances without a signature. And so the project is good
There will be a lots of people that I am sure would be glad to know about this kind of project. It is not just in words which is promising but, it is really working as it is. I am really glad that the team would reach this far, and wil reach much further in the future ahead. I will keep looking forward for this project and hopefully meet many more serious investors for this GIFCoin.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

Buying GIF Tokens from our ICO will allow Investors to participate in an existing and moneymaking business that is at the beginning of a long-term, sustainable growth. GIF token holders will receive 80% of VitalBet's annual profits once a year. Lots of users are getting added to vitalbet site and for sure revenue will also go up every year. We have a chance to earn regular dividend from GIF tokens.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

I think that the design will not be difficult with the implementation of the project, the idea is not unique, but an experienced team will be able to bring any idea to the final

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:02:12 AM

Buying GIF Tokens from our ICO will allow Investors to participate in an existing and moneymaking business that is at the beginning of a long-term, sustainable growth. GIF token holders will receive 80% of VitalBet's annual profits once a year. Lots of users are getting added to vitalbet site and for sure revenue will also go up every year. We have a chance to earn regular dividend from GIF tokens.

Bounty is always welcome if its going to give us good tokens like GIFcoins. But even if we missed bounty, buying GIFcoin is also very beneficial.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

I think that the design will not be difficult with the implementation of the project, the idea is not unique, but an experienced team will be able to bring any idea to the final

You are right. You can create a website in minutes, but for such a betting website like Vitalbet you need a little bit more. They want a top design (top-notch) for their product and not only a website.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

I think so too. And for what it's done - it's also not clear. It is much easier to buy a relay place in the stadium - this will be a one-time but effective investment of funds.
buying a seat at the stadium would indeed be the best solution for the company. And I hope that developers will come to this decision
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

You are right. You can create a website in minutes, but for such a betting website like Vitalbet you need a little bit more. They want a top design (top-notch) for their product and not only a website.

It is true that all projects are affected by design, of course if the design looks bad then the investor will stay away, because a project must be really worthy of all areas not only the website alone, even the feasibility or to the discipline is also needed in a group of strong teams and difficult, in order to remain consistent in running a successful project in the success ...
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

You can always visit there the site I think there is a link written there. About the bounty, I am also waiting for the bounty to be launched and will join asap.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

It is true that all projects are affected by design, of course if the design looks bad then the investor will stay away, because a project must be really worthy of all areas not only the website alone, even the feasibility or to the discipline is also needed in a group of strong teams and difficult, in order to remain consistent in running a successful project in the success ...

You truly understand what it means to be an entrepreneur, if website is the key factor of any project, then i'm pretty sure many project will do well but it takes more than that, it takes integrity, experience and expertise to understand the rudiments of business in order to attain certain results
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: