Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

I think fixed GIFcoin token price is USD makes it kind of fair deal, ETH or any other coin fluctuation will not affect GIFcoin price.
Do they have the ability to invest in dollars? I heard that only bitcoin and ether ...?

He is talking about the fixed price of GIFcoin in USD and not using fiat currency. Which means when Ethereum or Bitcoin goes down that means you are going to get less.

But I see at site 1 ETH = 10000 GIFCoins. So looks like we will get some number of GFICoin even though ETH price goes to 350 USD or 500 USD? Can someone confirm this?
Yes, because this is fixed price based on ETH not in USD then even ETH up or down you will still receive same amount like that.
So bad that I got confirm from admin we can't use Gifcoin to bet on this upcoming Worldcup haha

Thanks guys for clarification, I miss understood initially that token price is fixed in USD. Since ETH at low price I think this makes even better deal to buy GIFcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

I still have some doubts with this project. I have seen some ICOs who already have a working project, but also wants to join the ICO world. I don't want to make my opinion accurate, but most companies with already a working project abuse the ICO System.

Well, that will damage the reputation of the site right? In my opinion, established and legit website like vitalbet.com. will not risk there own reputation for a mere ICO project like this right? That's why I know this is a serious ICO.

well, I dont know how active the website is, do you know it? May be most of these 20.000 members are not active anymore and they try to get some ICO money in order to refresh 1) the liquidity of the company 2) more potential players by potential investors 3) may be if 2 options that I told before doesnt work, they close and go after the ICO ...
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

I think fixed GIFcoin token price is USD makes it kind of fair deal, ETH or any other coin fluctuation will not affect GIFcoin price.
Do they have the ability to invest in dollars? I heard that only bitcoin and ether ...?

He is talking about the fixed price of GIFcoin in USD and not using fiat currency. Which means when Ethereum or Bitcoin goes down that means you are going to get less.

But I see at site 1 ETH = 10000 GIFCoins. So looks like we will get some number of GFICoin even though ETH price goes to 350 USD or 500 USD? Can someone confirm this?
Yes, because this is fixed price based on ETH not in USD then even ETH up or down you will still receive same amount like that.
So bad that I got confirm from admin we can't use Gifcoin to bet on this upcoming Worldcup haha

Thanks guys for clarification, I miss understood initially that token price is fixed in USD. Since ETH at low price I think this makes even better deal to buy GIFcoin
maybe this price will fall, and it will be even more profitable to invest in the project. It does not take long to wait and see what will happen to the market

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

GIFcoin is staffed with gambling professionals from the various industry segments. These range from seasoned professionals in online betting, Blockchain development, sports marketing, marketing ads, odds analysis, branding, eSports, and sports affiliate marketing. With such a team, you can rest assured that your money is in the safest hands.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

GIFcoin is staffed with gambling professionals from the various industry segments. These range from seasoned professionals in online betting, Blockchain development, sports marketing, marketing ads, odds analysis, branding, eSports, and sports affiliate marketing. With such a team, you can rest assured that your money is in the safest hands.
I did not even know that there is so much to explore in this industry. Really, this requires an experienced team that has this project
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

The website and the presentation is so cool in my opinion. No wonder it will be succesful
I think so too. By the way, a lot of reviews on the Internet, as well as ratings. And all good - it's amazing.
This also caught my attention. I was looking for a project for investment. This project is now one of those on which I make great hopes.
The project has a nice background and can be trusted for investments. They have successfully cleared the barrier of trust, which limits the amount invested. The team is doing a great job with programs and i hope they grow big.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

maybe this price will fall, and it will be even more profitable to invest in the project. It does not take long to wait and see what will happen to the market

For now we cannot tell if investing in this project is really profitable since it is still new and proves nothing. But risk taker can make investments now and hoping they will get huge profit soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

For now we cannot tell if investing in this project is really profitable since it is still new and proves nothing. But risk taker can make investments now and hoping they will get huge profit soon.

Investing in this project is profitable. They have a working product, they earn money and you will get your share of 80% of the net income from the Vitalbet gambling platform.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:21:34 AM

Investing in this project is profitable. They have a working product, they earn money and you will get your share of 80% of the net income from the Vitalbet gambling platform.

I agree, in fact the project gives bonuses and rewards for the members. This project makes people more convenient to use since the gambling plaform is live and not a system.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

What exactly does a gambling investment fund stand for? Do you gamble with money on behalf of your customers or are you going to develop a platform as we know them today where people can put bets and gamble?
It seems that this direction is now popular. Combine the bookmaker office with the gaming office. But there are a number of advantages in the form of an extensive bonus program. What no other game project can provide

Was that the answer to my question?  Grin I don't really understand to be honest. What is it that GIFcoin actually offers to its users?
GIFcoin gives you the right to be among those who receive 80% per annum from the net profit of the VitalBet gaming platform.

Ok and are all people around the world allowed to possess GIFcoin or can Americans get in trouble because of the authorities?
Not in all projects participation for USA citizens and as far as I see is forbidden, for investment into this project passing of KYC isn't required, therefore USA is allowed to participation.

I have never heard of the ban on the participation of certain countries in ICO ... with what can this be related?

With your national rules and regulations of course. If a country says that only a particular set of people is allowed to freely invest in securities and you are not part of that set of people, it means you are excluded.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

I agree, in fact the project gives bonuses and rewards for the members. This project makes people more convenient to use since the gambling plaform is live and not a system.

They're so generous in providing some bounty programs for their supporters and in return these supporters gain some interested investors that wants to invest on the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

I still have some doubts with this project. I have seen some ICOs who already have a working project, but also wants to join the ICO world. I don't want to make my opinion accurate, but most companies with already a working project abuse the ICO System.

Well, that will damage the reputation of the site right? In my opinion, established and legit website like vitalbet.com. will not risk there own reputation for a mere ICO project like this right? That's why I know this is a serious ICO.

well, I dont know how active the website is, do you know it? May be most of these 20.000 members are not active anymore and they try to get some ICO money in order to refresh 1) the liquidity of the company 2) more potential players by potential investors 3) may be if 2 options that I told before doesnt work, they close and go after the ICO ...
Of course, there may be all the variants that you listed, but the likelihood that many participants will remain is also great.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

Is not that the case with every ICO? You never know what happens
But there is the bonus at the beginning, if the project is a success, you will be rewarded for your risk.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

Rhis project is similar to other Ico projects that got launched first but I think this one is far more better and profitable for investors.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

Rhis project is similar to other Ico projects that got launched first but I think this one is far more better and profitable for investors.

The website is quite professional with a great GUI & layout.

What caught my eye about this project is the working project they have already, take a look at VitalBet.com it's come a long way.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Profit Share Distribution Smart Contract is designed to distribute the profits among the token holders, according to their shares. All the payments will be made ONLY in ETH.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 09:04:31 AM by Ace44

your platform has high ratings. It's impressive. In April, you are planning to expand the team, can you learn more about this? Is there already information?
I know that in May it is planned to issue a coin to the stock exchange, as far as I know. But I'm not sure.
Which exchange they have plan to listing bro? I think we need the correct answer from the team to clarify this.
The team hasnt given an official answer to this question yet.
A lot of people need to confirm they really have plan for listing at some well-known exchange, it will make them have more liquidity at sell/buy GIFcoin.

I don't think talking about exchanges has anything to offer at the moment, other than deviating from the main phase at hand, which is the ICO itself, if a project don't meet its target, then what's the essence of an exchange, the proper thing to do is to ensure a smooth ICO, then comes the exchange, everything has a phase and is all about one step at a time
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

Profit Share Distribution Smart Contract is designed to distribute the profits among the token holders, according to their shares. All the payments will be made ONLY in ETH.
That's good things. But I seen in white paper they are distributing 80% of VitalBet's net profits with their GIFcoin token holders on a yearly basis. But this 80% for each token holder will be get. Or this 80% will be distribute with all number of tokens holders? That I did not see anything related like this or might be I missed out some points from white paper.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

I think its too early to use GIFcoin for worldcup. May be this would be possible later. Since ETH price is down, people started investing in ETH based ICOs. Phase 3 will get closed most likely this week. Thats my expectation.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

Hi, what about KYC system? Could you tell something about it
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: