Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
brussqett

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

The boys have probably taken the weekend off. the counter has not moved since Friday. But they have earned a few days off, the last few weeks were certainly exhausting.
I'm looking forward to the counter update on Monday

I generally cant open the site - it's definitely some technical difficulties with this. I am sure that the fees are continuing, but we dont see this.
I just opened the site and it works fine for me they are updating it there are now 900k tokens left for stage 4 i think they will reach softcap very fast we just need to have patience.

I dont this site is updated with current number of token sold. I can see this 900K token left since last 2 days, and I dont believe no one bought GIF tokens in last 2 days.
I guess site should be update today. Since two days I can see same counter and stage so I am expecting some changes today in that site.
The site has already been updated today, this was mentioned in the Telegram. So I still dont understand these disputes. Either sales stand, or delays precisely in transactions, and not in the counter.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

The boys have probably taken the weekend off. the counter has not moved since Friday. But they have earned a few days off, the last few weeks were certainly exhausting.

I generally cant open the site - it's definitely some technical difficulties with this. I am sure that the fees are continuing, but we dont see this.
I just opened the site and it works fine for me they are updating it there are now 900k tokens left for stage 4 i think they will reach softcap very fast we just need to have patience.

I dont this site is updated with current number of token sold. I can see this 900K token left since last 2 days, and I dont believe no one bought GIF tokens in last 2 days.
I guess site should be update today. Since two days I can see same counter and stage so I am expecting some changes today in that site.
The site has already been updated today, this was mentioned in the Telegram. So I still dont understand these disputes. Either sales stand, or delays precisely in transactions, and not in the counter.

The site was updated but it seems the counter isn’t moving maybe it’s a cache issue or something if their saying it’s been updated, have they Confirmed what the total sales figures look lolike as of today?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

Ya I’m pretty sure it’s being updated manually which means they are probably much further along I mean they were going at a much faster rate so I don’t see why it would have suddenly stopped dead lol

If GIFcoin team updating counter manually then I think its not good. I mean how we will come to know if stage 4 tokens are sold out or some still left?

They told me in the Telegram that the counter was updated today. All indications are relevant.

Oh, that means really 903220 GIF Tokens Left in stage 4. Rising ETH price could be the reason for less token sale in last 2-3 days?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

The site was updated but it seems the counter isn’t moving maybe it’s a cache issue or something if their saying it’s been updated, have they Confirmed what the total sales figures look lolike as of today?

There is a completely crazy option that there are so many transactions that there has been a failure. Therefore, we see a similar picture
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

There is a completely crazy option that there are so many transactions that there has been a failure. Therefore, we see a similar picture
If that would be the case then people should have complained already and i did not see anyone complain maybe they will update it when they sell the whole 900k and complete stage 4.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

GIFcoin continues to sell out at each stage of their ICO, proving that the public is more than ready to be a part of their profit-sharing revolution.

Kudos to the team and most especially their marketing team. They have obviously done a thorough job in marketing the project
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

Why does no one answer? There are no answers either here or in the Telegram channel.
It is because they are very bussy at the moment. And i think they reply to your questions in telegram channel so if you have any you should ask them there.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:30:24 PM

Why does no one answer? There are no answers either here or in the Telegram channel.
It is because they are very bussy at the moment. And i think they reply to your questions in telegram channel so if you have any you should ask them there.
True, on the forum you dont get a timely response, they have a lot to do now, the soft cap is still not raised, all efforts are thrown for it
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

GIFcoin continues to sell out at each stage of their ICO, proving that the public is more than ready to be a part of their profit-sharing revolution.

Kudos to the team and most especially their marketing team. They have obviously done a thorough job in marketing the project

Yeah they sure did whatever strategy they employed worked brilliantly I suggest they more of that to enable them reach hard cap.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

Yeah they sure did whatever strategy they employed worked brilliantly I suggest they more of that to enable them reach hard cap.
It will be very difficult, but for now there are still chances. The main thing is to collect a soft cap in the next few days.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

Hello everybody
tell me, is the payoff on the platform paid by tokens or by any currency?
Ideally, of course it would be nice to choose in which currency you want to withdraw your winnings

As it is with most gamble  platform, they are definitely going to pay off with the currency of the locality or say the currency the platform is using or probably even the currency of one's choice like you pointed out, I don't think it will be in Gifcoin or if they plan to make it compulsory of course it won't go down well with the players

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

liked your project. game projects - this is what need here.
when provided with complete information about the company in such an accessible form - it inspires confidence.
I wish you success

Glad to see the project has a lot of supporters, it sounds like you have a lot of passion about GIF coin and vital bet , I hope they can repay your faith in the project.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

True, on the forum you dont get a timely response, they have a lot to do now, the soft cap is still not raised, all efforts are thrown for it

Just checked the website has been updated and they have smashed tier 4 and are so close to meeting their softcap now Exciting times ahead for GIF!
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Just checked the website has been updated and they have smashed tier 4 and are so close to meeting their softcap now Exciting times ahead for GIF!
you just need to calm down for it I'm sure Gifcoin can reach softcap because just a little more they need to get into the safe zone, developers may be busy taking care of project needs so they rarely respond in this forum like previous suggestion better join in telegram.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

you just need to calm down for it I'm sure Gifcoin can reach softcap because just a little more they need to get into the safe zone, developers may be busy taking care of project needs so they rarely respond in this forum like previous suggestion better join in telegram.

I agree with you, for some reason it seems to me that the 4th stage has already been closed, there are simply some cases, for example, the process of transactions. Therefore, we can not be sure that there is no sales.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

Yes, the project is about to succeed, and we will all experience a feeling of joy Smiley
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

Yes, the project is about to succeed, and we will all experience a feeling of joy Smiley

That's right, I'm a little alarmed by the slow sales. This is really strange, because the project should be very interesting to almost everyone.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

That's right, I'm a little alarmed by the slow sales. This is really strange, because the project should be very interesting to almost everyone.

Looking forward to gifcoin entering part 2 of their roadmap, where they will Expansion of the Team, and Release of the updated version of the platform software with new Top-notch design and best user-friendly experience.

Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

I still have no doubt that this is the most interesting project. Now all the sales are not super. Everything will be fine, there is still time, the market is getting stronger. In addition, we dont even know if this is really a technical failure
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

Looking forward to gifcoin entering part 2 of their roadmap, where they will Expansion of the Team, and Release of the updated version of the platform software with new Top-notch design and best user-friendly experience.

I cant wait to see new software and design. This should amaze all lovers of gambling and betting. I hope the new platform will be worked out as thoroughly as possible for trouble-free operation
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: