Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

After the ico they are going to expand the team and release of the updated version of the platform software with new Top-notch design and best user-friendly experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

From my findings, there is 50% going into advertising. Could that mean that the team will also be willing to pay to be listed on any major exchanges?
I am not planning to sell though, just asking.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

What will be more profitable-to sell tokens on the exchange later, or to receive income once a year? Will there be a big income?
Of course, it is much more profitable to leave tokens for passive income. That's the beauty of the project. And those who sell tokens-the market is falling off very much

I will stand with you on this too. The annual income looks more attractive. You can hold for a long while but the truth is, you still have to sell at a point though.

Why? If the platform will work effectively for 10 years or more. Why sell?

That's for you though. Each and everyone of us will have to still our holdings at one point or the other. Though the length of holding may vary per individual.

I will keep coins in my wallet in the hope of getting more and more every year. That's why I invested. I hope that the coin will pay back investments at the end of the year, and next year I will get a net profit.

That's cool. That's really nice though. With more people like you holding tokens, token price can easily experince more growth as there will be more demands than supply.

Yeah one isn't going to give everyone massive profits from dividends, It's going to be the year they work on building their user base, and pushing it with marketing, I can see there being 100-200k users by the end of the year, but i think it'll be year 2-3 onwards that they hit the big numbers, that's when we'll start to see the dividends increase. For year one, I think we'll see about $0.04-0.09 per token in dividends (100k-200k users)

yes, we should not expect too much this year, but from the end of 2019 the dividend should make a lot of money. So we can watch the project even longer and buy even more tokens, if we see that the user numbers are increasing
Just time can answer that question. Like others have said don't expect too much thi year, but in the next ones the profits should increase.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

The boys have probably taken the weekend off. the counter has not moved since Friday. But they have earned a few days off, the last few weeks were certainly exhausting.
I'm looking forward to the counter update on Monday

Couldn't the counter be automated anyway at least for all contributions that are being made in crypto?

I am sure that would be possible. but in the meantime I got used to the manual update. and i think it's always nice to check monday, what happened over the weekend.

The team probably need to clear the transactions and make sure they have received the correct amounts, if we find their smart contract we can check how much ETH they have received Cheesy
Might be counter should be changed today by team. We cannot predict exactly how much funds they got yet. From today exactly 16 days are remaining to close ICO.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

The counter was recently updated, it was at the level of a soft cap, and now it's farther. Dont forget that the gradation of the counter has changed, and now there are much more tokens in the stages than at the beginning. So, sales, most likely, are not bad, just because of the gradation and rare updates we dont see this.
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

Hello everyone! Do you have information about listing on exchanges? How long after the end of the ICO will the listing be?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

Hello everyone! Do you have information about listing on exchanges? How long after the end of the ICO will the listing be?
They dont comment on this yet. Should be within 2 weeks after ICO
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

i dont think so. this is a profitshare token. not a pump/dump token. official it will not see a exchange after the ito.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

i dont think so. this is a profitshare token. not a pump/dump token. official it will not see a exchange after the ito.

Shame they haven't updated the funding counter, I look forward to checking it every Monday to see the extra funds go in. Hopefully they can update it this week or maybe suprise us with a hard cap hit Wink

Wishful thinking but definitely possible with the ICO not ending until May
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

Shame they haven't updated the funding counter, I look forward to checking it every Monday to see the extra funds go in. Hopefully they can update it this week or maybe suprise us with a hard cap hit Wink

Haha, just the way they did when they smashed their softcap, regardless whether they have reached hardcap or not they should try to update the counter at least twice in a week to give investors something to look forward to.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

From my findings, there is 50% going into advertising. Could that mean that the team will also be willing to pay to be listed on any major exchanges?
Same info I was reading on website. I found this statement there. "$12,000,000 will be used for an aggressive advertising campaign." So yes per this statement they are going to use for marketing/advertising purpose.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

The boys have probably taken the weekend off. the counter has not moved since Friday. But they have earned a few days off, the last few weeks were certainly exhausting.
I'm looking forward to the counter update on Monday

Couldn't the counter be automated anyway at least for all contributions that are being made in crypto?

If the payment where made in different crypto, I doubt if the counter can be automated, I have got some experience with this sort of arrangement with some well known ICO too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Same info I was reading on website. I found this statement there. "$12,000,000 will be used for an aggressive advertising campaign." So yes per this statement they are going to use for marketing/advertising purpose.

i believe they have calculated this amount just in case they reach the hardcap. And there it is even further away
So they will spend less on advertising
girib1684

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

i believe they have calculated this amount just in case they reach the hardcap. And there it is even further away
We never observed yet, how they are going to use that amount. But I also checked website and found interesting info there.

$1,000,000 will be used to update their platform and create a mobile application.
$4,000,000 will be used for a marketing campaign.
$12,000,000 will be used for advertising campaign.
$5,000,000 will be added to the existing bank - operational money for wins and loses.
& $2,000,000 will serve as legal agreements in different countries.
Anilg

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

What will be more profitable-to sell tokens on the exchange later, or to receive income once a year? Will there be a big income?
Of course, it is much more profitable to leave tokens for passive income. That's the beauty of the project. And those who sell tokens-the market is falling off very much

I will stand with you on this too. The annual income looks more attractive. You can hold for a long while but the truth is, you still have to sell at a point though.

That's for you though. Each and everyone of us will have to still our holdings at one point or the other. Though the length of holding may vary per individual.

I will keep coins in my wallet in the hope of getting more and more every year. That's why I invested. I hope that the coin will pay back investments at the end of the year, and next year I will get a net profit.

That's cool. That's really nice though. With more people like you holding tokens, token price can easily experince more growth as there will be more demands than supply.

Yeah one isn't going to give everyone massive profits from dividends, It's going to be the year they work on building their user base, and pushing it with marketing, I can see there being 100-200k users by the end of the year, but i think it'll be year 2-3 onwards that they hit the big numbers, that's when we'll start to see the dividends increase. For year one, I think we'll see about $0.04-0.09 per token in dividends (100k-200k users)

yes, we should not expect too much this year, but from the end of 2019 the dividend should make a lot of money. So we can watch the project even longer and buy even more tokens, if we see that the user numbers are increasing
Just time can answer that question. Like others have said don't expect too much thi year, but in the next ones the profits should increase.

It will take some time for expansion of project and also for marketing. Marketing will help them adding more and more users to vitalbet site.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

Haha, just the way they did when they smashed their softcap, regardless whether they have reached hardcap or not they should try to update the counter at least twice in a week to give investors something to look forward to.

Yeah but I don't care about the progressbar, they have already reached their softcap and they can go on with their roadmap, whether they reach the harcap or not.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

We never observed yet, how they are going to use that amount. But I also checked website and found interesting info there.

$1,000,000 will be used to update their platform and create a mobile application.
$5,000,000 will be added to the existing bank - operational money for wins and loses.

I like the fact the team has already structured out a plan on how they are going to allocate  their funds. I think it's a well thought out plan it's good they faction out $12,000,000 for advertising campaign to enable them reach more investors.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

How much profit we can expect in 2019? Any guess? I dont think 2.2 million user will get added in this year itself. But within 2-3 years its possible. I expect GIF to reach its profit target after 2-3 years.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

It will take some time for expansion of project and also for marketing. Marketing will help them adding more and more users to vitalbet site.

Yea, we don't expect to see everything blow out of proportion as soon as possible but with time, things will begin to fall in place, every project has to build is foundation pretty strong before it begins making profit but that aside, the foundation has already been laid and as stated above, is all about marketing which this campaign is all about
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

I like the fact the team has already structured out a plan on how they are going to allocate  their funds. I think it's a well thought out plan it's good they faction out $12,000,000 for advertising campaign to enable them reach more investors.

Wow, that's a substantial budget for advertising.. They are going to be pushing it hard for the World cup by the looks then..
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: