Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

Guys!! I just found out GIFCoin is currently holding an airdrop i guess this will help raise more publicity.
https://twitter.com/SOCIFI/status/992422078040150016
This is not an airdrop for GIFcoin, it's an airdrop for another Ico called SOCIFI. These ICO's are not related in any away, other than the fact the the coin for Socifi is also be called GIF

I was about saying same thing moreover I don't think Gifcoin should even do any airdrop again, it will affect coin value cos of the ease of dump by those who will get it

Airdrop is not needed, because they got the attention and the softcap. They should also not airdrop the unsold tokens. 95% of the airdrop participants are dumping it whenever the coin gets listed.
Yeah instead of making an airdrop they should probably just burn the unsold tokens. This way the price will increase and many investors will have more faith in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

It is impressive that GIFcoin is supported by already functioning and profitable business! I want to invest in a real token with real business!

You're definitely in the right place as they have not only gotten an already working platform but a revamped one and all they just need at the moment is the official announcement Cool

That is very easy in my opinion. They could email everybody who has joined their site, and maybe place it very clear on their site. If the project is already working then you have less risks.

An official statement from the GIFcoin Team would clarify the situation. If they rebrand the Vitalbet website to Buff88, because of marketing initiative for Asia, they can announce it officially.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

GIFcoin will soon be able to make money from World Cup tournament gambling. There is no doubt that there is nothing more attractive than Internet gambling in this world.

You mean the Vitalbet website will be able to make money from the world cup, thats right. Such a big event will generate a lot of new customers. As you hold the GIFcoin Token you can also participate on the succes of Vitalbet.

Do you know how much people watched the previous world cup ? It was a lot, and there was probably a lot of gambling as well. Now it will be the same, and if Gifcoin gets a lot of users we will also have profit.

You are very right friend. All they have to do now is just to make sure they put the world out to the public as much as they can and also get their platform up and running perfectly before then. If this is done, they should expect lots of visitors to their website during the world cup event.

GIF team decided to expand its business/platform at good time. They might have kept this world cup tournament in mind at the time of launching this ICO

The world cup is just another one of numerous sporting events that takes place yearly where the potentials of this project can be put to use. The year is never staked of sporting events

You're right, that's where the versatility and diversification of the project comes in and that's what i love about this project, i see no reason why this project will be a failure once the team get to put all that's needed in place, it will be a winning project

Exactly right but they really need to get every single feature of the platform to work properly before all the advantages kick in.

I think it will be easy for GIF to promote their betting platform during the big event of that particular sports which is there on vitalbet platform.

It is no longer called VitalBet check it out here @ https://buff88.com/esports
Indeed, World cup is one of the best tournaments for gambling business. They must be ready for that date to make a lot of money.

World cup is a 1-in-4-years activity and thus it wouldn't really count it as one of the best. Am not disputing that  It's a good channel for gambling income but I just think it's not part of the highly ranked income source. I will pick weekly league activities as one of the top gambling activities packed
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Spreading the fact that people can gamble with crypto on esports should be a massive endeavor the trick is getting more people enfolded and expanding the people that know buff88 name and the fact they offer the service at all

I think with the Buff88 website and the other features like esports betting and payment with cryptocurrencies, the way to more customers and expansion is on its way.

I think everything happened is for good. If the information is true with respect to new website etc. But I really wish the team announce it in a proper way to make it official.
I agree they could have tweeted about it because i did not know at all that Vitalbet was changed, i knew it when i went to the site and they redirected me to the new one.

Amazing to see the changes they made. Even the website name changed. Hope they will inform the community very soon. Otherwise people think this website is something else.

there is a big note on the name change on the homepage. the risk of confusion is therefore rather low
Now they should also update the ICO site so fast, I'm really curious how much they have already taken

yeah, they've mentioned it on the gifcoin website as well, the new website rolled out because of the softcap Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

Spreading the fact that people can gamble with crypto on esports should be a massive endeavor the trick is getting more people enfolded and expanding the people that know buff88 name and the fact they offer the service at all

I think with the Buff88 website and the other features like esports betting and payment with cryptocurrencies, the way to more customers and expansion is on its way.

I think everything happened is for good. If the information is true with respect to new website etc. But I really wish the team announce it in a proper way to make it official.
I agree they could have tweeted about it because i did not know at all that Vitalbet was changed, i knew it when i went to the site and they redirected me to the new one.

Amazing to see the changes they made. Even the website name changed. Hope they will inform the community very soon. Otherwise people think this website is something else.

there is a big note on the name change on the homepage. the risk of confusion is therefore rather low
Now they should also update the ICO site so fast, I'm really curious how much they have already taken

yeah, they've mentioned it on the gifcoin website as well, the new website rolled out because of the softcap Smiley

This is interesting. Any reason given for the name change?? They should have pre-informed the community and investors before such action. That's what I think though.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

I don't care that they haven't mentioned it to the community too much as of yet, I'm sure they will do a official announcement.

Nevertheless, I'm very happy with the new GUI and amazed how quick it is and in my opinion; defeinetely better than the old VitalBet site and I truly think it's better than some of the mainstream bookmakers.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

What happened to GIFcoin progress bar? I dont see any update since last 1 week or not. Does anyone know whats happening/whats current status of token sale?
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

What happened to GIFcoin progress bar? I dont see any update since last 1 week or not. Does anyone know whats happening/whats current status of token sale?
You don't have to worry. Token sale is very successful. Soon all tokens will be sold. We need to wait a little longer.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

It is impressive that GIFcoin is supported by already functioning and profitable business! I want to invest in a real token with real business!

You're definitely in the right place as they have not only gotten an already working platform but a revamped one and all they just need at the moment is the official announcement Cool

That is very easy in my opinion. They could email everybody who has joined their site, and maybe place it very clear on their site. If the project is already working then you have less risks.

Communication is of essence in such, every available channels should be utilized when every positive news drop, the team needs to understand that to make the project sustainable, so far, i have felt the presence of the project and will love to see more of it, especially in this period of revamping
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

GIFcoin will soon be able to make money from World Cup tournament gambling. There is no doubt that there is nothing more attractive than Internet gambling in this world.

You mean the Vitalbet website will be able to make money from the world cup, thats right. Such a big event will generate a lot of new customers. As you hold the GIFcoin Token you can also participate on the succes of Vitalbet.

Do you know how much people watched the previous world cup ? It was a lot, and there was probably a lot of gambling as well. Now it will be the same, and if Gifcoin gets a lot of users we will also have profit.

You are very right friend. All they have to do now is just to make sure they put the world out to the public as much as they can and also get their platform up and running perfectly before then. If this is done, they should expect lots of visitors to their website during the world cup event.

GIF team decided to expand its business/platform at good time. They might have kept this world cup tournament in mind at the time of launching this ICO

The world cup is just another one of numerous sporting events that takes place yearly where the potentials of this project can be put to use. The year is never staked of sporting events

You're right, that's where the versatility and diversification of the project comes in and that's what i love about this project, i see no reason why this project will be a failure once the team get to put all that's needed in place, it will be a winning project

Exactly right but they really need to get every single feature of the platform to work properly before all the advantages kick in.

I think it will be easy for GIF to promote their betting platform during the big event of that particular sports which is there on vitalbet platform.

It is no longer called VitalBet check it out here @ https://buff88.com/esports
Indeed, World cup is one of the best tournaments for gambling business. They must be ready for that date to make a lot of money.

World cup is a 1-in-4-years activity and thus it wouldn't really count it as one of the best. Am not disputing that  It's a good channel for gambling income but I just think it's not part of the highly ranked income source. I will pick weekly league activities as one of the top gambling activities packed

To make the project known quickly, the World Cup is perfect. At this event, many people who never do it will also bet. They make a lot more sales than on normal days, so I would not underestimate the world championship
If you pay attention from June, you'll see a lot of betting companies doing a lot of advertising
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

You don't have to worry. Token sale is very successful. Soon all tokens will be sold. We need to wait a little longer.

Oh yeah!! Just the kind of new i was looking forward to today, thanks for this, i'm patiently waiting.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Guys, I don't know were you people are checked yet or not. But I just logged in GIF website and visited to Affiliate program tab and I found below details.

This is a classic affiliate program with direct payout in BTC, ETH & LTC - not in GIFcoin Tokens.

The commission you are going to get is 10% of every purches in any currency. Payout of all commissions will be at the end of ICO, so make sure you provide a valid ETH, BTC & LTC Wallet Addresses...

Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

I've just tried to enter the vitalbet website, and it redirects me automatically to buff88.com . So it looks like the team are already doing progress, as the new website is looking better than the old one. Also, i see that it targets more the asian population, which is a great thing because Asians are really passionate about gambling.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

Do they own Buff88 ? Because they owned Vitalbet, and now it is Buff88. The reason I am asking is because of the logo. It has some maybe Chinese letters on it.
Hey Rathaha10, do well to read this article. I am sure it will answer all your questions concerning Buff88 https://www.asiabet.org/china/
girib1684

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

Guys, I don't know were you people are checked yet or not. But I just logged in GIF website and visited to Affiliate program tab and I found below details.

This is a classic affiliate program with direct payout in BTC, ETH & LTC - not in GIFcoin Tokens.

The commission you are going to get is 10% of every purches in any currency. Payout of all commissions will be at the end of ICO, so make sure you provide a valid ETH, BTC & LTC Wallet Addresses...

Thanks for this information. Do you mean to say they are paying 10% referral bonuses in direct that ETH or BTC or LTC? Grin? That's the fantastic updates.
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

It makes sense if the dividends for each goin about 0,25 Cent or higher.... then the Gifcoin will be flying to the moon 🚀🚀🚀💪🏻
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

Oh yeah!! Just the kind of new i was looking forward to today, thanks for this, i'm patiently waiting.

Everyone is waiting for this news. Let's see when GIF team update token sale progress bar. I see lot of activities in GiF wallet address, it's look token sale going good.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

Everyone is waiting for this news. Let's see when GIF team update token sale progress bar. I see lot of activities in GiF wallet address, it's look token sale going good.

Don't worry guys. They are still receiving funds from investors. I guess they will update counter directly once hard-cap will start.
Anilg

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Don't worry guys. They are still receiving funds from investors. I guess they will update counter directly once hard-cap will start.

I also see lot of transaction if I check GIF wallet address, but I don't know why team is not updating token sale bar. I understand that they might be busy with lot of work since softcap is reached, but I expect weekly one update for token sale.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

As is always the case if you are thinking about a bounty or airdrop you really should verify with the team of the coin via their site or ico. As theirs too many false flags only trust things via official channels

I agree. There are lot of scammers on  in this Cryoto world. We should be very careful when filling the information for airdrop or bounty.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: