Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

Has GIFcoin reached soft-cap,when will their ICO end?
Although they are such a compelling ICO, they have to say that their ICO has been going on for a long time.

Softcap reached few days back and token sale still going strong. I think they have not updated the current token sale status, hope GIF team will update the counter soon.

It is a really good news to hear that they have hit their softcap. It would be cool if the counter is auto updated that way everyone can keep track of how the activities take place live

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

GIFcoin is flying high and is continuing to do exceptionally well during their ICO.  Not only have they sold out at each stage, they’ve also reached and exceeded their soft cap.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

From my findings, there is 50% going into advertising. Could that mean that the team will also be willing to pay to be listed on any major exchanges?
I am not planning to sell though, just asking.
Same info I was reading on website. I found this statement there. "$12,000,000 will be used for an aggressive advertising campaign." So yes per this statement they are going to use for marketing/advertising purpose.

i believe they have calculated this amount just in case they reach the hardcap. And there it is even further away
So they will spend less on advertising
We never observed yet, how they are going to use that amount. But I also checked website and found interesting info there.

$1,000,000 will be used to update their platform and create a mobile application.
$4,000,000 will be used for a marketing campaign.
$12,000,000 will be used for advertising campaign.
$5,000,000 will be added to the existing bank - operational money for wins and loses.
& $2,000,000 will serve as legal agreements in different countries.

This is quite detailed and very informative as well;  has the marketing team been picked yet?

i imagine that they will be hiring an agency to do the campaign for them, rather than managing it internally (especially with a huge budget for it..)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

From my findings, there is 50% going into advertising. Could that mean that the team will also be willing to pay to be listed on any major exchanges?
Same info I was reading on website. I found this statement there. "$12,000,000 will be used for an aggressive advertising campaign." So yes per this statement they are going to use for marketing/advertising purpose.

i believe they have calculated this amount just in case they reach the hardcap. And there it is even further away
We never observed yet, how they are going to use that amount. But I also checked website and found interesting info there.

$1,000,000 will be used to update their platform and create a mobile application.
$5,000,000 will be added to the existing bank - operational money for wins and loses.

This is quite detailed and very informative as well;  has the marketing team been picked yet?

i imagine that they will be hiring an agency to do the campaign for them, rather than managing it internally (especially with a huge budget for it..)

I'm so glad they have allocated a massive amount of funds for the advertising as nowadays we all know how important it is to get your project out there to the public.

Especially when it's a gambling site, you see adverts all the time online / tv / social media for this, I think they will take off once they hit the platforms especially with the word CRYPTOCURRENCY in with GAMBLING
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

I'm so glad they have allocated a massive amount of funds for the advertising as nowadays we all know how important it is to get your project out there to the public.

Especially when it's a gambling site, you see adverts all the time online / tv / social media for this, I think they will take off once they hit the platforms especially with the word CRYPTOCURRENCY in with GAMBLING
Very few websites is working in gambling fields. And GIF is allocated almost 50% fund for advertising campaign, then definitely this project will be came in top rated gambling field.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

It looks like the Gifcoin marketing team have been working hard on getting some new articles out in the media, earlier someone mentioned an Arabic article and now there is a Turkish one on KriptoParahaber, check it out: https://kriptoparahaber.com/gifcoin-ico-yapiyor.html

a very good news but if we see the ico runs it seems not good, since the end of ico is coming but the increase is not significant

i think they have to manually update the progress, it's been on 63m left for a while now, so i expect we'll see an update to it tomorrow, or sometime during the week!

Me too think that the team is updating somehow this ICO progress bar manually. Thats why we always have lag in getting updates. Lets wait for the next update. May be this might have already crossed by then. Fingers crossed.

Yea, probably a hitch that will be fixed but from a little investigation of mine, payment are been made almost everyday into their wallet, so once the lag thing has been fixed, be ready to get some instant increase in the progress bar, so lets just wait for update and i believe it will be an exciting one
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

To have a proof of GIF ownership by exact addresses, GIFcoin will take a snapshot of the Blockchain before each profit share distribution.
This is a great solution to eliminate any problems associated with the doubt about the honest actions of the development team
Yes mate I really do agree with you on this. The team is passionate about being transparent thorough the course of the project. Members will easily depend on them and trust their judgement with this
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I am sure that the marketing will be given to one or more agencies. Especially with such a budget, the agencies will queue up.
Such a campaign, with the aim of bringing the number of users over 1mio should be left to professionals
Anilg

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Although they are such a compelling ICO, they have to say that their ICO has been going on for a long time.

Gifcoin has smashed the softcap, not far from the hard cap: check out exciting roadmap
I believe the ICO finishes end mid-end of May
Technical roadmap

In the future, with the development of technology and data amount it is planned to implement the following:

04.2018: Release of updated software version of the platform with high quality design and user-friendly functions
05.2018: Release of VitalBet mobile application for Android, iOS and Windows
06.2018: Adding cryptocurrency to the platform
08.2018: Launch of Vitalbet 2.0

Thanks for your answer, gifcoin's hard cap will also be reached soon, if they can reach hard cap, then it is undoubtedly a great success, because many ICOs do not complete their hard caps.

05.2018: Release of VitalBet mobile application for Android, iOS and Windows? So this month we can expect this VitalBet mobile application?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

Gifcoin has smashed the softcap, not far from the hard cap: check out exciting roadmap
Technical roadmap

In the future, with the development of technology and data amount it is planned to implement the following:

04.2018: Release of updated software version of the platform with high quality design and user-friendly functions

Thanks for your answer, gifcoin's hard cap will also be reached soon, if they can reach hard cap, then it is undoubtedly a great success, because many ICOs do not complete their hard caps.

05.2018: Release of VitalBet mobile application for Android, iOS and Windows? So this month we can expect this VitalBet mobile application?

If they hold to the roadmap I believe so would be really nice as it would allow for easier access to the betting platform which means more volume and more profit for the company which is what we’re all here for
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 04:14:49 AM by cryptorani

I think by now that they have already brought some potent investors on board, but announce them later, so that more people invest in the ICO. So it was also shortly before the softcap, suddenly there was this huge boost in progress counter
My guess is that they are not far from the hardcap

Wow. This will be huge if GIF reaches hardcap also. Counter is not updated since last few days so dont know if stage 5 is already closed or still some tokens left.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

GIFcoin is flying high and is continuing to do exceptionally well during their ICO.  Not only have they sold out at each stage, they’ve also reached and exceeded their soft cap.

That's a good one. We now will be rest assured that the project will continue since the softcap has been reached. It will be cool to see them hit the hard cap too as that all the plans for this project can be actualized
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

Technical roadmap

If they hold to the roadmap I believe so would be really nice as it would allow for easier access to the betting platform which means more volume and more profit for the company which is what we’re all here for

Yeah, the mobile app will generate a lot of more volume, more customers and obviously more profit for the investors. They must release the app before the World Cup begin.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

The boys have probably taken the weekend off. the counter has not moved since Friday. But they have earned a few days off, the last few weeks were certainly exhausting.
I'm looking forward to the counter update on Monday

Couldn't the counter be automated anyway at least for all contributions that are being made in crypto?

It’s doable but has it’s issues like having failed transactions or unconfirmed transactions that they would have to deal with tracking. I mean it should be possible but given the state of the project I don’t see the point at this point updating every few days has worked well so far

Failed or unconfirmed transactions should be easy to be represented properly. If you just tie in the smart contract into the automated counter, what's the issue with failed transactions? It should take that into account as well or not?

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Has anyone registered to VitalBet yet and signed up for an account to use for sports betting? I have briefly viewed their website a few times but I do not gamble, it would be nice to hear a users experience of the platform.

girib1684

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

Technical roadmap

Yeah, the mobile app will generate a lot of more volume, more customers and obviously more profit for the investors. They must release the app before the World Cup begin.
That's true. Almost 80% people are operating this kind of things on mobile device. So I hope mobile app will really generate high volume.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

Technical roadmap

That not confirm yet and that information is never mentioned anywhere including white paper also. I guess we should be wait till end of ICO.
minhdat3979

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

CryptoHit Airdrop

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3342829.0

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

Are you serious ? Why are you advertising on other Ico threads ? Maybe we don't want airdrops in this thread from other coins. Can the team of Gifcoin remove this spam ? I once heard that you could moderate your own thread.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Technical roadmap

That not confirm yet and that information is never mentioned anywhere including white paper also. I guess we should be wait till end of ICO.

Lol what, that is literally their roadmap, on their website, guess you haven't checked that... https://www.gifcoin.io/ 

Release VitalBet's revolutionary mobile betting application for Android, iOS, and Windows.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: