Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

I visited icoalert.com today, and while I was scrolling through their top and featured ICO I discovered gif among the list. Although it wasn't among the top three (if I can remember correctly now) but it was well placed and can be easily seen. Hopefully they could attract some more investors from there.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joseph007

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

I think they will achieve stage 6 by the end of next week and then they have two weeks left to sell all Token from the last stage. I'm very confident that the GIFcoin Team will sell more than 50% of stage 6.
Looks like there's a chance. Where half of the 6 stage - and there is a hard cap. The question is just for one big investor
It would be really nice to raise a hard cap for greater stability of the project...Despite the fact that many people say that a soft cap is enough. For us, as investors, it's more profitable for the project to immediately raise enough funds to remove all the nearest competitors and hire the best team
I wonder if the project will be able to defeat very large gaming platforms? Or partner with them to deliver their services on the CashBet platform? I think this option is possible because no one else has the blockchain.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Read the recent review… It was good Smiley
Your coin is getting more exposure, maybe new reviews will attract new people that are interested in both blockchain and betting? I imagine there will be a few new posters in this thread right here Smiley

Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

I visited icoalert.com today, and while I was scrolling through their top and featured ICO I discovered gif among the list. Although it wasn't among the top three (if I can remember correctly now) but it was well placed and can be easily seen. Hopefully they could attract some more investors from there.
True, placing the project on trusted resources can seriously affect the attraction of new investors. Because many new investors are looking at such ratings in search of the most interesting and promising projects.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:02:53 PM

As I understand the team can already be congratulated on the successful ICO! I wish you success in the future! Great project.

Yea, speaking about that, i believe someone made a bet on this Grin, a lot of individuals were fidgeting about this, creating FUD that the softcap will never be reached, as an investor, we owe it as a duty to protect our investment, once the community spreads a positive vibe, there's no way a project won't hit the softcap

LOL ya hitting softcap was sure to kill off that sort of FUD that any person paying attention could have realized was basically just that FUD... nothing more... i mean they were doing a million in sales a day of course they were going to hit softcap LOL, but now that its behind i think they will have smooth sailings the rest of the way
Anyway, this is a very good indicator. Now platform will be started no matter what.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

As I understand the team can already be congratulated on the successful ICO! I wish you success in the future! Great project.

Yea, speaking about that, i believe someone made a bet on this Grin, a lot of individuals were fidgeting about this, creating FUD that the softcap will never be reached, as an investor, we owe it as a duty to protect our investment, once the community spreads a positive vibe, there's no way a project won't hit the softcap

LOL ya hitting softcap was sure to kill off that sort of FUD that any person paying attention could have realized was basically just that FUD... nothing more... i mean they were doing a million in sales a day of course they were going to hit softcap LOL, but now that its behind i think they will have smooth sailings the rest of the way
Anyway, this is a very good indicator. Now platform will be started no matter what.
The blockchain will be launched in the platform, the platform itself is already 5 years working
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

I think they will achieve stage 6 by the end of next week and then they have two weeks left to sell all Token from the last stage. I'm very confident that the GIFcoin Team will sell more than 50% of stage 6.
Looks like there's a chance. Where half of the 6 stage - and there is a hard cap. The question is just for one big investor
It would be really nice to raise a hard cap for greater stability of the project...Despite the fact that many people say that a soft cap is enough. For us, as investors, it's more profitable for the project to immediately raise enough funds to remove all the nearest competitors and hire the best team
I wonder if the project will be able to defeat very large gaming platforms? Or partner with them to deliver their services on the CashBet platform? I think this option is possible because no one else has the blockchain.

It's possible i mean theirs nothing holding the back from being a mainstream competitor, but i also think that they could integrate and create a nice cross platform development, or perhaps buy out some other platforms with the funds raised from the ICO to grow the overall reach of the platform
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Your coin is getting more exposure, maybe new reviews will attract new people that are interested in both blockchain and betting? I imagine there will be a few new posters in this thread right here Smiley

Yes and maybe have more bonuses so a lot of crypto investors will be more interested in this project. But i think they have done pretty well so far.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

It's possible i mean theirs nothing holding the back from being a mainstream competitor, but i also think that they could integrate and create a nice cross platform development, or perhaps buy out some other platforms with the funds raised from the ICO to grow the overall reach of the platform
If they raise a hard cap - then the money is just enough for a decent campaign to expand
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

True, placing the project on trusted resources can seriously affect the attraction of new investors. Because many new investors are looking at such ratings in search of the most interesting and promising projects.

Indeed a good rating will attract more investors and also the well spreaded news that the GIFcoin Team reached their softcap will attract more people.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

Indeed a good rating will attract more investors and also the well spreaded news that the GIFcoin Team reached their softcap will attract more people.

Ratings are really important. You don't want to invest in a coin who has a lot of bad ratings. But with Gifcoin we have good ratings so they don't have to worry about that.

Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

Ratings are really important. You don't want to invest in a coin who has a lot of bad ratings. But with Gifcoin we have good ratings so they don't have to worry about that.
I saw some negative reviews about VitalBet, but about the GIF project not seen. By the way about the platform the negative reviews most likely bought by competitors
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

If they raise a hard cap - then the money is just enough for a decent campaign to expand

The hardcap amount that gifcoin set is very high and there are still a lot of tokens they need to sell before they reach there. I still think the amount they have raised so far will help fund a brilliant project and allow Gifcoin to update and further development in VitalBets services to help it compete with the biggest sports betting companies in the world.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

Thats absolutely true. GIFCoin add was seen every where last weeks. Team has put in so much effort to get it rolling and successful. Great job team. Lets see how far they move now in their ICO.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

I imagine they'll target the crypto crowd first, then mainstream.  I bet there's a fair few million people who actively are involved in crypto.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

There are lots of ICO review sites these days. But only few are trust worthy. GIFCoin is having its review rating from those trust worthy sites. And almost all sites have given very good rating. Thats the best part.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

Yes and maybe have more bonuses so a lot of crypto investors will be more interested in this project. But i think they have done pretty well so far.

A new review regarding their recent achievements will be nice this will certainly create more awareness. More bonus will be nice as well.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

A new review regarding their recent achievements will be nice this will certainly create more awareness. More bonus will be nice as well.

I will advise they yield to your suggestion and implement. It will definitely encourage some skeptical clients who are willing to join the trend but are indecisive due to poor network coverage
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

There are lots of ICO review sites these days. But only few are trust worthy. GIFCoin is having its review rating from those trust worthy sites. And almost all sites have given very good rating. Thats the best part.
I dont see any bad grades this project. Various discussions about gambling - this is the opinion of each person separately, so the fact that someone doesnt like gambling cant be taken into account. On the technical side and on the part of the competence and professionalism of the evaluation team are more than good.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

I dont see any bad grades this project. Various discussions about gambling - this is the opinion of each person separately, so the fact that someone doesnt like gambling cant be taken into account. On the technical side and on the part of the competence and professionalism of the evaluation team are more than good.

There are not many faults with the Gifcoin project, they have advertised well and their marketing tactics have seemed to do the trick as they now raised well over the softcap. I wonder if the hardcap is within reach?

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: