Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:06:19 AM

GIFcoin will soon be able to make money from World Cup tournament gambling. There is no doubt that there is nothing more attractive than Internet gambling in this world.

You mean the Vitalbet website will be able to make money from the world cup, thats right. Such a big event will generate a lot of new customers. As you hold the GIFcoin Token you can also participate on the succes of Vitalbet.

Do you know how much people watched the previous world cup ? It was a lot, and there was probably a lot of gambling as well. Now it will be the same, and if Gifcoin gets a lot of users we will also have profit.

You are very right friend. All they have to do now is just to make sure they put the world out to the public as much as they can and also get their platform up and running perfectly before then. If this is done, they should expect lots of visitors to their website during the world cup event.

GIF team decided to expand its business/platform at good time. They might have kept this world cup tournament in mind at the time of launching this ICO

The world cup is just another one of numerous sporting events that takes place yearly where the potentials of this project can be put to use. The year is never staked of sporting events

You're right, that's where the versatility and diversification of the project comes in and that's what i love about this project, i see no reason why this project will be a failure once the team get to put all that's needed in place, it will be a winning project

Exactly right but they really need to get every single feature of the platform to work properly before all the advantages kick in.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:05:23 AM

GIFcoin will soon be able to make money from World Cup tournament gambling. There is no doubt that there is nothing more attractive than Internet gambling in this world.

You mean the Vitalbet website will be able to make money from the world cup, thats right. Such a big event will generate a lot of new customers. As you hold the GIFcoin Token you can also participate on the succes of Vitalbet.

Do you know how much people watched the previous world cup ? It was a lot, and there was probably a lot of gambling as well. Now it will be the same, and if Gifcoin gets a lot of users we will also have profit.

You are very right friend. All they have to do now is just to make sure they put the world out to the public as much as they can and also get their platform up and running perfectly before then. If this is done, they should expect lots of visitors to their website during the world cup event.

GIF team decided to expand its business/platform at good time. They might have kept this world cup tournament in mind at the time of launching this ICO

The world cup is just another one of numerous sporting events that takes place yearly where the potentials of this project can be put to use. The year is never staked of sporting events

You're right, that's where the versatility and diversification of the project comes in and that's what i love about this project, i see no reason why this project will be a failure once the team get to put all that's needed in place, it will be a winning project

Exactly right but they really need to get every single feature of the platform to work properly before all the advantages kick in.

I think it will be easy for GIF to promote their betting platform during the big event of that particular sports which is there on vitalbet platform.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

I think it will be easy for GIF to promote their betting platform during the big event of that particular sports which is there on vitalbet platform.

It is no longer called VitalBet check it out here @ https://buff88.com/esports
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

Here's a good article for those who may be wondering, you will see that Buff88.com fits right in!  https://www.asiabet.org/china/

Thanks for sharing this article. Betting is common everywhere and it will be huge business. GIFcoin will definitely successful in that aspect.

Thanks for the article. I wondered why they have renamed the website, but now its clear. 88 is the luckiest number in China.
"Number 88 symbolizes fortune and good luck in Chinese culture, since the word 8 sounds similar to the word fā (发, which implies 发财, or wealth, in Mandarin or Cantonese). The number 8 is considered to be the luckiest number in Chinese culture, and prices in Chinese supermarkets often contain many 8s. The shape of the Chinese character for 8 (八) implies that a person will have a great, wide future as the character starts narrow and gets wider toward the bottom. The Chinese government has been auctioning auto license plates containing many 8s for tens of thousands of dollars. "

That's some pretty in-depth explanation and for the fact that it has to do with he gambling industry which requires luck when participating, which matches the concept of the whole brand, it creates that objective and meaning that Gifcoin wishes that to its participants, now that's a unique approach in re-branding
BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

Indeed, World cup is one of the best tournaments for gambling business. They must be ready for that date to make a lot of money.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

Indeed, World cup is one of the best tournaments for gambling business. They must be ready for that date to make a lot of money.

One can also bet on e-sports, because I would also advertise in the e-sports community. especially since we can now pay on buff88 with cryptocurrencies. E-sports is a big market especially in Asia, and where do most cryptocurrency fans live? exactly there
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

Spreading the fact that people can gamble with crypto on esports should be a massive endeavor the trick is getting more people enfolded and expanding the people that know buff88 name and the fact they offer the service at all
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

It is really good to know that the functionalities of this great project are operated by an experienced platform. Glad to be a part of its success

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

Spreading the fact that people can gamble with crypto on esports should be a massive endeavor the trick is getting more people enfolded and expanding the people that know buff88 name and the fact they offer the service at all

I think with the Buff88 website and the other features like esports betting and payment with cryptocurrencies, the way to more customers and expansion is on its way.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Is this the new Vitalbet? Shocked Shocked this is so so dope and clean, user interface is out of this world, they even have China inscriptions to show there market covers Asia, this is becoming exciting with each new passing days, this is superb  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

I think with the Buff88 website and the other features like esports betting and payment with cryptocurrencies, the way to more customers and expansion is on its way.

I think everything happened is for good. If the information is true with respect to new website etc. But I really wish the team announce it in a proper way to make it official.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

I think everything happened is for good. If the information is true with respect to new website etc. But I really wish the team announce it in a proper way to make it official.
I agree they could have tweeted about it because i did not know at all that Vitalbet was changed, i knew it when i went to the site and they redirected me to the new one.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

I agree they could have tweeted about it because i did not know at all that Vitalbet was changed, i knew it when i went to the site and they redirected me to the new one.

Amazing to see the changes they made. Even the website name changed. Hope they will inform the community very soon. Otherwise people think this website is something else.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

Still can't get over how good the new website is, how fast it was finished after hitting the soft cap, and how responsive it is!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

Still can't get over how good the new website is, how fast it was finished after hitting the soft cap, and how responsive it is!

Really was a nice rebranding and they seemed to have done it very smoothly without issue. Hopefully we see a good marketing push to get the new name and siteboutbibto the general public especially the esports area like twitch ads perhaps
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

Amazing to see the changes they made. Even the website name changed. Hope they will inform the community very soon. Otherwise people think this website is something else.

there is a big note on the name change on the homepage. the risk of confusion is therefore rather low
Now they should also update the ICO site so fast, I'm really curious how much they have already taken
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

One can also bet on e-sports, because I would also advertise in the e-sports community. especially since we can now pay on buff88 with cryptocurrencies. E-sports is a big market especially in Asia, and where do most cryptocurrency fans live? exactly there

Fact, people love to be associated with success and ones the success story of the project is known, things will fall in place and the good thing about this project is this, as a gambling platform and something that will involve sport betting, the news will spread far more faster because it as to do with what unites the whole world, which is sports
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

Do they own Buff88 ? Because they owned Vitalbet, and now it is Buff88. The reason I am asking is because of the logo. It has some maybe Chinese letters on it.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

It is impressive that GIFcoin is supported by already functioning and profitable business! I want to invest in a real token with real business!

You're definitely in the right place as they have not only gotten an already working platform but a revamped one and all they just need at the moment is the official announcement Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

It is impressive that GIFcoin is supported by already functioning and profitable business! I want to invest in a real token with real business!

You're definitely in the right place as they have not only gotten an already working platform but a revamped one and all they just need at the moment is the official announcement Cool

That is very easy in my opinion. They could email everybody who has joined their site, and maybe place it very clear on their site. If the project is already working then you have less risks.

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: