Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

What will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned or you guys have some other plans?

If there are unsold tokens it's either they get burnt or they are shared among token holders, i prefer unsold tokens to be burnt tho. Burning unsold tokens will reduce the total supply in so doing give room to price increase.
Yes, developers distribute a lot of free tokens. I'm afraid that, as it were, the price of the token when entering the exchange was not lower than the current one

Giving out tokens for free is not always the best option, because you will have the chance that some users are going to sell it whenever the coin gets listed at a exchange. Burning them is good for the price.

I don't think any ICO just randomly gives away tokens that aren't sold during the ICO that would just piss off everyone, the standard is a burn so i wouldn't see why they would differ from that, did they not specify in the whitepaper i could have sworn they did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

What will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned or you guys have some other plans?

If there are unsold tokens it's either they get burnt or they are shared among token holders, i prefer unsold tokens to be burnt tho. Burning unsold tokens will reduce the total supply in so doing give room to price increase.
Yes, developers distribute a lot of free tokens. I'm afraid that, as it were, the price of the token when entering the exchange was not lower than the current one

Giving out tokens for free is not always the best option, because you will have the chance that some users are going to sell it whenever the coin gets listed at a exchange. Burning them is good for the price.

I don't think any ICO just randomly gives away tokens that aren't sold during the ICO that would just piss off everyone, the standard is a burn so i wouldn't see why they would differ from that, did they not specify in the whitepaper i could have sworn they did.
Maybe the cost of these tokens is already embedded in those that are allocated for sale? Therefore, they can somehow control the price of the token when they enter the exchange ...
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

Therefore, I hope that the coin will begin to grow at once, so that investors will not get rid of them ...

I don't think that they will try to get rid of them, because 80% of the net profit is going to be shared with the token holders. Sure there will be some dumpers, but that is normal.

Antonio.F

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

Sales are slightly less active today, but still make more than a million tokens. If we don't take into account the situation on the market and everything else - you can say the sales are quite high. This is one of the most cash projects at the moment.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

Yes, this is actually the most pleasant thing in the project)) At least because no one else offers this. And as payments using ETH in order not to bring down the price - an excellent solution
You're right. I'm not very interested in gambling, betting, and so on. This can be good to earn - its important for investment.

If you decide to invest in the GIFcoin ICO, you don't need to be interested in gambling. You invest when you are interested in earning money, excellent opportunity.

Yes. That's true. Invest for the sake  of the profit involved in purchasing and holding the token. You don't necessarily need to use the token for its purpose.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

Sales are slightly less active today, but still make more than a million tokens. If we don't take into account the situation on the market and everything else - you can say the sales are quite high. This is one of the most cash projects at the moment.
Now there is not enough courage for investors because of the instability of the crypto currency. I think many even converted to fiat money because of the fear of losing everything.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

I just read through their goals again until 2020, here is a small excerpt:

From the 300,000,000 users who wants to practice betting, using fiat
money, in 2020, our target will be 0.6%, which is 1,800,000.
From the 5,000,000 users who wants to practice betting, using
cryptocurrencies, in 2020, our target will be 10%, which is 500,000.
The grand total wants to be 2,300,000 users.

and then I started the benefit calculator on the homepage again: if you have 10,000 gifcoins and they have 2.1mio user, then an annual profit of $ 9,100 is calculated.
Maybe I should buy even more tokens, with 50,000 coins, I would have a pleasant annual salary :-)
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

and then I started the benefit calculator on the homepage again: if you have 10,000 gifcoins and they have 2.1mio user, then an annual profit of $ 9,100 is calculated.
Maybe I should buy even more tokens, with 50,000 coins, I would have a pleasant annual salary :-)

Here, not so much is the number of tokens, as the number of active users. Buy a lot - but will it cover at the end of your purchase costs? Will there be any benefit?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

Here, not so much is the number of tokens, as the number of active users. Buy a lot - but will it cover at the end of your purchase costs? Will there be any benefit?

So buy more tokens and make a profit even more. Wait until the platform will be 2 million people - get rich. Bingo
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

Therefore, I hope that the coin will begin to grow at once, so that investors will not get rid of them ...

I don't think that they will try to get rid of them, because 80% of the net profit is going to be shared with the token holders. Sure there will be some dumpers, but that is normal.

Exactly. Nobody wants to miss 80% of profit sharing tokens. Even the bounty hunters will hold it to reap the full benefit of the tokens. No doubt about it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

Now there is not enough courage for investors because of the instability of the crypto currency. I think many even converted to fiat money because of the fear of losing everything.
It seems that now they will lose more than they would lose if the crypto-currency has fallen yet Smiley After all, they will not receive income passively
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

Can I bet on any match and any team? Is it possible to bet against the one that has already made?
Of course you can. Any bets on any game, on any team, as you like and as many as you like

when i was quite active with gambling sometimes in my life i remember in majority of the site i used then i could bet as much as i like, in fact i can pick a game and bet as i much as i want in that game but i don't know if it is same for vitalbet.com though

I would love to do betting on vitalbet, but I am not sure if its legal in my country. I have never done betting, but at least I can earn from betting site by investing small amount.

Vitalbet.com is one of the most user friendly website I have seen in the betting platform, no hyping of any form but it's just the helpless truth, the tabs are just om point and UI is just perfect I must say, it goes to show how they plan to Integrate blockchain into the platform as a very interesting subject to watch out for in the bet world its going to be revolutionary

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

Your VitalBet platform makes a very pleasant impression. I think it really can make a very serious competition to existing gaming platforms. And given that you ALREADY implement the blockchain, but they is not yet - it will help you to attract many users to yourself.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Can I bet on any match and any team? Is it possible to bet against the one that has already made?
Of course you can. Any bets on any game, on any team, as you like and as many as you like

when i was quite active with gambling sometimes in my life i remember in majority of the site i used then i could bet as much as i like, in fact i can pick a game and bet as i much as i want in that game but i don't know if it is same for vitalbet.com though

I would love to do betting on vitalbet, but I am not sure if its legal in my country. I have never done betting, but at least I can earn from betting site by investing small amount.

Vitalbet.com is one of the most user friendly website I have seen in the betting platform, no hyping of any form but it's just the helpless truth, the tabs are just om point and UI is just perfect I must say, it goes to show how they plan to Integrate blockchain into the platform as a very interesting subject to watch out for in the bet world its going to be revolutionary
I agree with you mate, and also, Vital bet does have a very good and user-friendly interface; one that can be easy for even a new visitor
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

Your VitalBet platform makes a very pleasant impression. I think it really can make a very serious competition to existing gaming platforms. And given that you ALREADY implement the blockchain, but they is not yet - it will help you to attract many users to yourself.
Yes, it seems the time of the giants is passing. Soon they will not be able to offer such reliable protection for the means and data of their users. They will have to develop all this, many will have to conduct ICO, in this VitalBet will gain leadership.
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

It seems that now they will lose more than they would lose if the crypto-currency has fallen yet Smiley After all, they will not receive income passively
Well, in general, you are right. If you really want to put money somewhere - it's not where there will be only a coin on the stock exchange, but also additional advantages. Separation of net profit Vitalbet is a huge step towards investors, but also quite fair
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

They are moving very fast. Yesterday when i checked they were are the beginning of the stage, and now they are in the middle. That is just one day. I am really impressed by this. I say that they are going to hit the softcap 100%.

Wow there's not many tokens left until soft cap I think it will be a fantastic achievement for the project, it's really picking up pace a the moment and investors are finally taking GIFcoin seriously.

Yes, I myself am even happy about this event, I very much want this project to come out in deference and please everyone and was constantly in the attention of people.

Wow even more tokens sold today, nearly down to less than 4 million GIF tokens left for softcap, looking forward to seeing what the team and gifcoin/vitalbet can achieve over this weekend, hopefully the bulls/whales keep buying.

evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

They are moving very fast. Yesterday when i checked they were are the beginning of the stage, and now they are in the middle. That is just one day. I am really impressed by this. I say that they are going to hit the softcap 100%.

Wow there's not many tokens left until soft cap I think it will be a fantastic achievement for the project, it's really picking up pace a the moment and investors are finally taking GIFcoin seriously.

Yes, I myself am even happy about this event, I very much want this project to come out in deference and please everyone and was constantly in the attention of people.

Wow even more tokens sold today, nearly down to less than 4 million GIF tokens left for softcap, looking forward to seeing what the team and gifcoin/vitalbet can achieve over this weekend, hopefully the bulls/whales keep buying.

Do you call so large investors? Smiley
Sorry, just the first time I've heard ...
I also hope that there will be bigger investors, since for the time being this is the only project in which one wants to invest, not forced.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Do you call so large investors? Smiley
Sorry, just the first time I've heard ...
I also hope that there will be bigger investors, since for the time being this is the only project in which one wants to invest, not forced.
Perhaps you are right. I like the direction of the project, as well as the competent distribution of tokens.
I dont really understand what's the point of sharing profits with investors ... usually everyone gets by with bonus tokens. But I admit that this is a very positive moment in this project.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

I agree with you mate, and also, Vital bet does have a very good and user-friendly interface; one that can be easy for even a new visitor

Ya ease of use goes a long way these days especially in this market the fact is most people coming into crypto get lost very easily so keeping things simple and easily accessible is pretty high on the requirements of any successful ICOs.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: