Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

GIFcoin sure going places just read they got interviewed by a very influential  cryptocurrency news websites in Spain.
https://twitter.com/gifcoin_io/status/985418354340098048
Well this means that GIFcoin will get more attention and more investors i hope in the near future Smiley. I hope this will also will happen in other country's.
This is awesome news, they will definitely get more attention and awareness from Spain. I must comment their efforts so far

The team has been working tirelessly from their telegram group to their social media outlets, this is a team that strives to achieve a successful ICO given the current market trend.

Yeah, i just took a look through their twitter, it's all interviews with the biggest news outlets in crypto for each country, really nice to see that they are pushing the project so hard globally.

Yes, there is really a lot of information to be found. Tonight I'll watch all the interviews and videos.
The team is really busy, they will surely achieve their goals
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

Given the uncertain market situation, the project makes good steps to success. The administration of the project copes with such a difficult situation in the crypto currency market. I think they will be worthy competitors for all existing platforms for gambling
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

Given the uncertain market situation, the project makes good steps to success. The administration of the project copes with such a difficult situation in the crypto currency market. I think they will be worthy competitors for all existing platforms for gambling
Fortunately for now, the price of the Ethereum has stabilized, but at a fairly low level. While it's not known in which direction the price will jump, but this affected the project's fees in a slightly better direction Smiley
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

Fortunately for now, the price of the Ethereum has stabilized, but at a fairly low level. While it's not known in which direction the price will jump, but this affected the project's fees in a slightly better direction Smiley
Yes, I hope that now sales will start to slowly recover. They just need to achieve a soft cap - then things will go seriously uphill.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

That's the best idea.
I will have about 15,000 tokens after the ICO, then i get every year good ETH as a Christmas gift :-) i will definitely hold my tokens

This is not enough ... To get good money, the number of users on the platform should grow to a million ...

Lol, is not that easy, we are talking about a scenario where one is trying to stand out in a very competitive niche, do you know how many ICOs are out there fighting to get audiences?, building up a community is a really tough thing to do, so lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best of things

Yes, it will be very difficult. but unlike many other ICOs, they already have a working betting site. That's a big start-up advantage.
I really hope that they reach their goals for new users, I would be very happy for them. and for me even more :-)

You're right, that's the part many people fail to see, even at the softcap, they already have a working platform, which is far more better than just starting, i wish people will be able to understand what that means, it simply means that investing in such will work ten times better than a new project, my opinion
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

That's the best idea.
I will have about 15,000 tokens after the ICO, then i get every year good ETH as a Christmas gift :-) i will definitely hold my tokens

This is not enough ... To get good money, the number of users on the platform should grow to a million ...

Lol, is not that easy, we are talking about a scenario where one is trying to stand out in a very competitive niche, do you know how many ICOs are out there fighting to get audiences?, building up a community is a really tough thing to do, so lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best of things

Yes, it will be very difficult. but unlike many other ICOs, they already have a working betting site. That's a big start-up advantage.
I really hope that they reach their goals for new users, I would be very happy for them. and for me even more :-)

You're right, that's the part many people fail to see, even at the softcap, they already have a working platform, which is far more better than just starting, i wish people will be able to understand what that means, it simply means that investing in such will work ten times better than a new project, my opinion

As for me i feel much more comfortable investing in a project with a proven track record than a relatively new project, not to say investing a new project isn't good but a project with existing satisfied users always has a better chance to succeed.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Yes, I hope that now sales will start to slowly recover. They just need to achieve a soft cap - then things will go seriously uphill.
In this case, only a couple of days remain until this moment. Why do you think that this will affect the fundraising in the better way?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

GIFcoin sure going places just read they got interviewed by a very influential  cryptocurrency news websites in Spain.
Well this means that GIFcoin will get more attention and more investors i hope in the near future Smiley. I hope this will also will happen in other country's.
This is awesome news, they will definitely get more attention and awareness from Spain. I must comment their efforts so far

The team has been working tirelessly from their telegram group to their social media outlets, this is a team that strives to achieve a successful ICO given the current market trend.

Yeah, i just took a look through their twitter, it's all interviews with the biggest news outlets in crypto for each country, really nice to see that they are pushing the project so hard globally.

This very interesting. So GIF team already started promotions in different different countries. Its really great, since its online platform such publicity is always good.
jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

In this case, only a couple of days remain until this moment. Why do you think that this will affect the fundraising in the better way?

So close to the softcap now,  I'm very impressed with how the sales have gone recently, carry on the marketing guys on twitter and facebook and we should hopefully see the hardcap before the ICO finishes
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

I was expecting stage 4 token sale to be over by now, but I see still  1628580 GIF Tokens Left. Token sale is going slow since last couple of days.
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

I was expecting stage 4 token sale to be over by now, but I see still  1628580 GIF Tokens Left. Token sale is going slow since last couple of days.
The Ethereum's course jumped a bit, maybe we are slightly alarmed by this, no one can guess whether it will fall or grow up. Unfortunately, this is still not very good, but since the G20 summit was successful, maybe we will see positive trends
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

This very interesting. So GIF team already started promotions in different different countries. Its really great, since its online platform such publicity is always good.
they are promoting in different countries as possible to introduce GIF platform for more and more investors to put their capital in this project as more and more familiar people will get better.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

Even though the market has taken a hit, I think the project has sold quite well. With the market recovering I expect the hard cap to be hit, espically with a month left of the ico
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

That's the best idea.

As for me i feel much more comfortable investing in a project with a proven track record than a relatively new project, not to say investing a new project isn't good but a project with existing satisfied users always has a better chance to succeed.

Sure, we all do, guess that's one of the prime reasons that i'm letting my guard down, as they gave me something to hold onto, which is probably what most investors seek too, is like when one is writing a business proposal, you try to convince investors why they should invest by offering them your statistics and track records
Ayupich

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

The Ethereum's course jumped a bit, maybe we are slightly alarmed by this, no one can guess whether it will fall or grow up. Unfortunately, this is still not very good, but since the G20 summit was successful, maybe we will see positive trends
Yes, they say 2018 will be the most successful for really good ICO. And this project is really the best at the moment. It's my opinion
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

GIFcoin only need to sell 2,116,584 tokens until they reach their softcap, the ICO ends 16th May 2018, which allows plenty of time to achieve this and to potentially raise even more money and sell more tokens.
Yes, there is very little time left until success. I believe that the project will collect half of the hard cap
In principle, there is a likelihood of collecting a hard hat. But without whales its almost impossible.
Such investors will come after the project is raised a soft cap - they are insured, and arent sure in success of GIFCOIN yet

There is a high possibility that the softcap will be reached, the hard cap is still in the balance for me, I'm really hoping that hitting the softcap will start a large influx of investors, but this isn't always guaranteed.
However, this is the only explanation for the fact that people buy tokens in small quantities. I think it's quite logical, but I prefer not to invest much, but also a lot. And I also do it in the beginning with a big bonus Smiley

Early is always the best, but i know that it is sometimes risky, but you need to make choices to have more profit. With nearly 1 month remaining i say again that we are going to hit the softcap for certain.

How often do GIFcoin manually update the total, I'm pretty sure they have mentioned before that it is done at least every 24 hours, if this is true then why is their total still stuck on 2,116,584 tokens left for this stage of the sale?
I agree it has been very long and i still see that amount maybe they forgot to update it this time? on their website i still see pop-ups with someone just bought 20000 from Germany so they are selling them that is for sure.

Yeah you can see the live updates whenever a investor purchases some GIFcoin tokens, but why aren't these sales updated reguarly, especially when they are so close to hitting their softcap, it would help reassure supporters of the project.

I think that there is always a delay there, because most likely immediately after investing there are different checks, transactions, bonus payments and only then the line is updated ... I dont think that it is so important, and how that aggravates the project sales .. .

Yeah that's true and I guess sometimes investments go wrong, e.g investors makes mistake and sends wrong amount of funds/transaction times out or runs out of gas. sO i guess they have to wait to finalise it.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

Even though the market has taken a hit, I think the project has sold quite well. With the market recovering I expect the hard cap to be hit, espically with a month left of the ico

I am also very much positive about GIFcoin. Also, there are into business since last 2-3 years so people will invest in this ICO with lot of confidence.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

I am also very much positive about GIFcoin. Also, there are into business since last 2-3 years so people will invest in this ICO with lot of confidence.

In times of uncertainty you do not like to take high risks and invest in existing produkt. Vitalbet is in business for several years and is very profitable.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

In times of uncertainty you do not like to take high risks and invest in existing produkt. Vitalbet is in business for several years and is very profitable.

Yes you are right. By investing in such projects, we limit our risks. Since this is not a start-up business.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Yes you are right. By investing in such projects, we limit our risks. Since this is not a start-up business.

Agree, there is always big risk when you invest in startup. But if you find any ICO with existing business then it gives you lot of confidence.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: