Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
Josen5000

Activity: 313
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

From my findings, there is 50% going into advertising. Could that mean that the team will also be willing to pay to be listed on any major exchanges?
I am not planning to sell though, just asking.
Same info I was reading on website. I found this statement there. "$12,000,000 will be used for an aggressive advertising campaign." So yes per this statement they are going to use for marketing/advertising purpose.

i believe they have calculated this amount just in case they reach the hardcap. And there it is even further away
So they will spend less on advertising
We never observed yet, how they are going to use that amount. But I also checked website and found interesting info there.

$1,000,000 will be used to update their platform and create a mobile application.
$4,000,000 will be used for a marketing campaign.
$12,000,000 will be used for advertising campaign.
$5,000,000 will be added to the existing bank - operational money for wins and loses.
& $2,000,000 will serve as legal agreements in different countries.

I like the fact the team has already structured out a plan on how they are going to allocate  their funds. I think it's a well thought out plan it's good they faction out $12,000,000 for advertising campaign to enable them reach more investors.

Wow, that's a substantial budget for advertising.. They are going to be pushing it hard for the World cup by the looks then..
This is a fairly large amount of money. I'm not sure that ICO will collect so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Not really I don’t see why people underestimate just how much money ICOs can raise. I don’t think their targets are far off from what we can expect from th ico. I’d imagine the large marketing budget is mostly because marketing on a global scale is hella expensive especially if they do target something like world cup to kick things into high gear
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

Not really I don’t see why people underestimate just how much money ICOs can raise. I don’t think their targets are far off from what we can expect from th ico. I’d imagine the large marketing budget is mostly because marketing on a global scale is hella expensive especially if they do target something like world cup to kick things into high gear

If you have a working product, like the Vitalbet website here, you can invest more money in marketing or growth. The GIFcoin Team will pay a lot of for their marketing campaigns and for growing rapidly on new country markets.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

From my findings, there is 50% going into advertising. Could that mean that the team will also be willing to pay to be listed on any major exchanges?
Same info I was reading on website. I found this statement there. "$12,000,000 will be used for an aggressive advertising campaign." So yes per this statement they are going to use for marketing/advertising purpose.

i believe they have calculated this amount just in case they reach the hardcap. And there it is even further away
We never observed yet, how they are going to use that amount. But I also checked website and found interesting info there.

$1,000,000 will be used to update their platform and create a mobile application.
$5,000,000 will be added to the existing bank - operational money for wins and loses.

I like the fact the team has already structured out a plan on how they are going to allocate  their funds. I think it's a well thought out plan it's good they faction out $12,000,000 for advertising campaign to enable them reach more investors.

Wow, that's a substantial budget for advertising.. They are going to be pushing it hard for the World cup by the looks then..
This is a fairly large amount of money. I'm not sure that ICO will collect so much.

They just mentioned their estimate plan if they receive expected money. If not then may be they will modify that above amount. That's just my guessing.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

What will be more profitable-to sell tokens on the exchange later, or to receive income once a year? Will there be a big income?
Of course, it is much more profitable to leave tokens for passive income. That's the beauty of the project. And those who sell tokens-the market is falling off very much

I will stand with you on this too. The annual income looks more attractive. You can hold for a long while but the truth is, you still have to sell at a point though.

Why? If the platform will work effectively for 10 years or more. Why sell?

That's for you though. Each and everyone of us will have to still our holdings at one point or the other. Though the length of holding may vary per individual.

I will keep coins in my wallet in the hope of getting more and more every year. That's why I invested. I hope that the coin will pay back investments at the end of the year, and next year I will get a net profit.

That's cool. That's really nice though. With more people like you holding tokens, token price can easily experince more growth as there will be more demands than supply.

Yeah one isn't going to give everyone massive profits from dividends, It's going to be the year they work on building their user base, and pushing it with marketing, I can see there being 100-200k users by the end of the year, but i think it'll be year 2-3 onwards that they hit the big numbers, that's when we'll start to see the dividends increase. For year one, I think we'll see about $0.04-0.09 per token in dividends (100k-200k users)

yes, we should not expect too much this year, but from the end of 2019 the dividend should make a lot of money. So we can watch the project even longer and buy even more tokens, if we see that the user numbers are increasing
Just time can answer that question. Like others have said don't expect too much thi year, but in the next ones the profits should increase.

It will take some time for expansion of project and also for marketing. Marketing will help them adding more and more users to vitalbet site.

Yea, we don't expect to see everything blow out of proportion as soon as possible but with time, things will begin to fall in place, every project has to build is foundation pretty strong before it begins making profit but that aside, the foundation has already been laid and as stated above, is all about marketing which this campaign is all about

Time and patience will definitely pay here in this project. We can trust on the team because of current working product. And vitalbet already had more than 20k users before start of the ICO.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

I will stand with you on this too. The annual income looks more attractive. You can hold for a long while but the truth is, you still have to sell at a point though.

Why? If the platform will work effectively for 10 years or more. Why sell?

That's for you though. Each and everyone of us will have to still our holdings at one point or the other. Though the length of holding may vary per individual.

I will keep coins in my wallet in the hope of getting more and more every year. That's why I invested. I hope that the coin will pay back investments at the end of the year, and next year I will get a net profit.

That's cool. That's really nice though. With more people like you holding tokens, token price can easily experince more growth as there will be more demands than supply.

It's important for the real supporters behind the project to hold, the more people who are dumping and pushing the price down. If everyone can hold the price will go up dramatically as there is more and more demand!

With constant use of this platform due to the weekly betting activities that will be going on, it is highly expected that there will be a huge increase in price especially around weekends.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

They just mentioned their estimate plan if they receive expected money. If not then may be they will modify that above amount. That's just my guessing.

I think gambling site need more marketing once gambling platform is ready. Vitalbet is already working platform, they just need to expand it which can handle 2.2 million users. So I expect major spending goes to marketing
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

If you have a working product, like the Vitalbet website here, you can invest more money in marketing or growth. The GIFcoin Team will pay a lot of for their marketing campaigns and for growing rapidly on new country markets.

This was clearly mentioned in their roadmap. As soon as their ICO is closed, they will definitely do the needful in marketing and also in the development.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

To have a proof of GIF ownership by exact addresses, GIFcoin will take a snapshot of the Blockchain before each profit share distribution.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

You can collect any amount, but competently and effectively use the money you need to be able. A lot of projects collect 100 million or more, and people wait months for their tokens, bonuses, and the outputs of the coin on the exchange. I hope the GIF team know how to do everything.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

To have a proof of GIF ownership by exact addresses, GIFcoin will take a snapshot of the Blockchain before each profit share distribution.
This is a great solution to eliminate any problems associated with the doubt about the honest actions of the development team
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

This is a great solution to eliminate any problems associated with the doubt about the honest actions of the development team
As it should be. All honest and for all to see. This is the only way to earn trust and respect
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

This project understands what it means to do promotion, now i know that's huge but publicity is like the blood that pumps through the veins of every project, once they are known, the project will begin to generate revenues which leads to profits that can be used for other useful things like going for bigger exchanges in the future
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

Hello. Where did you get this information from? Is this an official statement or not?
rathaha10

Activity: 616

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

You can collect any amount, but competently and effectively use the money you need to be able. A lot of projects collect 100 million or more, and people wait months for their tokens, bonuses, and the outputs of the coin on the exchange. I hope the GIF team know how to do everything.

Well if you pay with ETH you will recieve your tokens nearly instant. So that is not a problem, but is there any news about the exchanges ? Will it be listed right after the ICO ends ?

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

It looks like the Gifcoin marketing team have been working hard on getting some new articles out in the media, earlier someone mentioned an Arabic article and now there is a Turkish one on KriptoParahaber, check it out: https://kriptoparahaber.com/gifcoin-ico-yapiyor.html

a very good news but if we see the ico runs it seems not good, since the end of ico is coming but the increase is not significant

i think they have to manually update the progress, it's been on 63m left for a while now, so i expect we'll see an update to it tomorrow, or sometime during the week!

Me too think that the team is updating somehow this ICO progress bar manually. Thats why we always have lag in getting updates. Lets wait for the next update. May be this might have already crossed by then. Fingers crossed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

Hello. Where did you get this information from? Is this an official statement or not?
I think that is as it should be, and I wouldn't like to be otherwise.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

Most likely something said on telegram but would be really great to see an official post on the forum from a team member confirming how they will handle dividends and such in the longterm so people that are holding know what to expect from the platform and team
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

Well if you pay with ETH you will recieve your tokens nearly instant. So that is not a problem, but is there any news about the exchanges ? Will it be listed right after the ICO ends ?

Is that the plan? I don't think there really needs to be a massive rush for GIFcoin to be listed, but obviously investors want to make sure if there are any complications with the project that they can be in full control of their tokens and the more volume they can build up on exchanges the better before any big announcements.

rathaha10

Activity: 616

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Most likely something said on telegram but would be really great to see an official post on the forum from a team member confirming how they will handle dividends and such in the longterm so people that are holding know what to expect from the platform and team

The ico is still going on. We will probably hear more about this after the ICO. Right now they will need to focus on getting more investors. So far they are doing it great.

Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: