Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

ICO extension happened twice for GIF. I thought Tokens sale is going good and they might have crossed stage 5 also. Not sure what's happening in background.

Well, I was not sure if there was ever an extension. You lose track because some projects do not adhere to their schedule.
I still do not think that's good, but if gifcoin thinks they've got too little then they should try it for another month
i go with them:-)

Is this true that they extended ICO for 2 times earlier? I am not very sure about it. But now softcap is reached and new website launched. So we should support this ICO date extension for the benefit of the project.

I can't find this extension information, i'd be glad if i can get a link pointing this out however i am not comfortable with the extension if there is any  Embarrassed I believe they already successful with their ICO, although hardcap is yet to be reached but lets it doesn't matter i guess

Agree from what I can tell they’re already successful I’d imagine theirs a reason for an extension if they felt they needed it I’m hoping we get a report on it just to ease peoples nerves

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

ICO extension happened twice for GIF. I thought Tokens sale is going good and they might have crossed stage 5 also. Not sure what's happening in background.

Well, I was not sure if there was ever an extension. You lose track because some projects do not adhere to their schedule.
I still do not think that's good, but if gifcoin thinks they've got too little then they should try it for another month

Is this true that they extended ICO for 2 times earlier? I am not very sure about it. But now softcap is reached and new website launched. So we should support this ICO date extension for the benefit of the project.

I can't find this extension information, i'd be glad if i can get a link pointing this out however i am not comfortable with the extension if there is any  Embarrassed I believe they already successful with their ICO, although hardcap is yet to be reached but lets it doesn't matter i guess

Agree from what I can tell they’re already successful I’d imagine theirs a reason for an extension if they felt they needed it I’m hoping we get a report on it just to ease peoples nerves

I think that they extend their ICO, because of the new Buff88 betting website. The GIFcoin Team updated the website to the new design earlier than announced to attract more possible investors.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Oh man, I could bite my ass. I totally missed the Gifcoin Bounty campaign. How could this happen to me? Luckily, the ICO was extended by 1 month, so I'll register right away. if anyone still wants to participate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0

oh, i just see every campaign is closed. does anyone have any information whether the bounty campaigns for the extension month are also extended?

They were closed a long time. I don't expect that they are going to reopen it, because they already have the softcap. Usually Icos do bounty, because they want to attract investors. Gifcoin has already got the attention.

Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

I am concerned that it will be difficult for the team to develop the project in an unstable market.. And a lot of competitors in the field of gambling.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

I am concerned that it will be difficult for the team to develop the project in an unstable market.. And a lot of competitors in the field of gambling.

I think you need to check their recent progress, websites etc. You will be amazed by their userbase. No doubt, this will be super hit project but it also takes time for everything to get executed and move forward.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

I think you need to check their recent progress, websites etc. You will be amazed by their userbase. No doubt, this will be super hit project but it also takes time for everything to get executed and move forward.
Yes, I seen that they changed finally raised ETH, BTC, LTC funds figure. Also remaining GIF tokens from stage 5. That's mean they was working their website for new modification?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

I don't think the gambling market is unstable, yea it may be competitive but we all know that most niche are, if not all are pretty competitive, is all about what a project has to offer that will give them an edge over others, in this case, Gifcoin is the first decentralized gambling platform that i know, unless there are others which i don't know of, so they do have an advantage in the market
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

Lol, yeah they have literally already 'developed' it.  Check it out: https://buff88.com with them reaching the softcap, they rebranded vitalbet to Buff88 and made massive improvements. Also, they're old website was $3M in profit last year, I think they'll do fine.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Lol, yeah they have literally already 'developed' it.  Check it out: https://buff88.com with them reaching the softcap, they rebranded vitalbet to Buff88 and made massive improvements. Also, they're old website was $3M in profit last year, I think they'll do fine.

That’s the thing too many people expect the project to be building from 0 but in this case they already have an extensive platform their building on that already had profit
Zombie259

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

I don't think the gambling market is unstable, yea it may be competitive but we all know that most niche are, if not all are pretty competitive, is all about what a project has to offer that will give them an edge over others, in this case, Gifcoin is the first decentralized gambling platform that i know, unless there are others which i don't know of, so they do have an advantage in the market

I don't know why you think the market is unstable. The Gifcoin project has reached the softcap  some weeks ago, they updated the new website and released Buff88 earlier than announced in the whitepaper. They have now a better design and accept crypto payments.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:45:08 PM

I don't know why you think the market is unstable. The Gifcoin project has reached the softcap  some weeks ago, they updated the new website and released Buff88 earlier than announced in the whitepaper. They have now a better design and accept crypto payments.

I think that gambling will increase in the future. New projects will rise, and some will fall. Investors are already trusting Gifcoin. Otherwise it wouldn't hit the softcap.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:22:26 AM

I think that gambling will increase in the future. New projects will rise, and some will fall. Investors are already trusting Gifcoin. Otherwise it wouldn't hit the softcap.

Agree, people have trusted this project will go according to plan in the future but I'm a little hesitant with the comments of the developer's neighbors in this project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:41:51 AM

Stage 5 bonus still on https://www.gifcoin.io/ who else enjoys the user interface of the website  Cool and the constant reminder that someone from one part of the world just bought a particular amount of token Roll Eyes

I think this bonus will be on until this stage is completed. Btw, I have seen the ICO date is getting extended until June 15 for GIF. is this true?

Is this ICO date extension needed? I thought ICO is going at good speed. Where I can find this date extension info? I checked GIFcoin site but I am not able to find this info.
What happened in GIF? ICO date extended showing now on their website. Now 34 days are remaining to close this ICO.
On their twitter they are posting about a big news and announcement coming this week i think they are going to tell us more then about the extension of the project.

They should provide very good explanation about this ICO extension. And I would like to hear news about progress on project development front/current status of mobile version.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

From what i have read on the Gifcoin telegram channel, this is the final extension of the ICO, and it will end on 12 June. Also, they don't plan to be listed on exchanges until the first dividends will be paid( December), so when they get listed the price of the coin will have a bigger price, as everyone will see how big the dividends will be.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

From what i have read on the Gifcoin telegram channel, this is the final extension of the ICO, and it will end on 12 June. Also, they don't plan to be listed on exchanges until the first dividends will be paid( December), so when they get listed the price of the coin will have a bigger price, as everyone will see how big the dividends will be.
That's correct. We have to be wait until they announce date for listing on exchanges. If you saw this message in GIF telegram which is posted by admin that's mean they are following their whitepaper properly.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

That's correct. We have to be wait until they announce date for listing on exchanges. If you saw this message in GIF telegram which is posted by admin that's mean they are following their whitepaper properly.

It's good to know GIFcoin is follow their whitepaper diligently. So GIFcoin will not be listed on exchanges on till December?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Phew, that's a very long time to wait with the listing. But a good decision, that prevents dumping in the first few days after listing
I find it more interesting to say that there will already be a dividend this year. I would have expected only in 2019. That's very good news
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

I think that they extend their ICO, because of the new Buff88 betting website. The GIFcoin Team updated the website to the new design earlier than announced to attract more possible investors.

That makes sense. I hope they will not extend ICO 3rd time and they keep the promise. If they take more time without proper reason then I am afraid that token will get dumped after listing.
Zombie259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

That makes sense. I hope they will not extend ICO 3rd time and they keep the promise. If they take more time without proper reason then I am afraid that token will get dumped after listing.
I wouldn't say that the extension of the ICO is a mistake. The GIFcoin Team want to sell more Token and if there is a chance to reach the hardcap, they should do it. I'm very confident that the hardcap will be reached before the end of the ICO.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

Phew, that's a very long time to wait with the listing. But a good decision, that prevents dumping in the first few days after listing
I find it more interesting to say that there will already be a dividend this year. I would have expected only in 2019. That's very good news

I don't know if this is good decision or bad one. Because dividend before Dec /very first year is really good, but waiting for December for listing is not good.
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: