Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

I am glad the ICO got extended, with the release of Buf88 platform there is more leverage
I agree i am pretty sure they will reach hardcap easily now once they complete stage 5, stage 6 will be very easy to complete for them.

I can not quite understand this line of thought, why should stage 6 easily sell out, only if Stage 5 is sold out once?
For the past few days, sales seem slow, so I can not fully share your optimism

You are right but the fact is, this is like the last stage of the project, so there's a probability that the sales will improve in few days, lets not forget that some individuals are yet to know about this project while others are still sitting on the fence, waiting to see the progress before investing, others are likely waiting to buy from dumpers, so a whole lot factors can influence token sale

Token sale bar is not moved, its more than 2 weeks now. Does this mean token sale is not moving like earlier or GIF team is busy and forgot to update it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

Gifcoin marketing team are doing good work, over the last few days whenever i stream videos on YouTube Gifcoin ICO adverts do pop up quite a number of times and the video is really interesting you wouldn't quickly click the skip button.

That's cool. I did some streaming last night but wasn't sure If it was among the ads that popped up cause I kept skipping without actually trying to listen or view
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

Gifcoin marketing team are doing good work, over the last few days whenever i stream videos on YouTube Gifcoin ICO adverts do pop up quite a number of times and the video is really interesting you wouldn't quickly click the skip button.

That's cool. I did some streaming last night but wasn't sure If it was among the ads that popped up cause I kept skipping without actually trying to listen or view

I think it's very good that Gifcoin now also advertises on youtube. The World Cup is approaching in big steps. While this is bet as much as never before.
But I have not noticed a commercial, I hope to see one soon.
That they seem to be busy with marketing can be an explanation that the counter and the homepage are not updated
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

I am glad the ICO got extended, with the release of Buf88 platform there is more leverage
I agree i am pretty sure they will reach hardcap easily now once they complete stage 5, stage 6 will be very easy to complete for them.

I can not quite understand this line of thought, why should stage 6 easily sell out, only if Stage 5 is sold out once?

You are right but the fact is, this is like the last stage of the project, so there's a probability that the sales will improve in few days, lets not forget that some individuals are yet to know about this project while others are still sitting on the fence, waiting to see the progress before investing, others are likely waiting to buy from dumpers, so a whole lot factors can influence token sale

Token sale bar is not moved, its more than 2 weeks now. Does this mean token sale is not moving like earlier or GIF team is busy and forgot to update it?
There's no way that no more tokens were sold in the last 2 weeks, especially with all the marketing that the GIFcoin team is doing. For sure the  team is too busy with the rebranding of their betting website into buff88.com, and they will update the token sale bar when they have the time to do so.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

There's no way that no more tokens were sold in the last 2 weeks, especially with all the marketing that the GIFcoin team is doing. For sure the  team is too busy with the rebranding of their betting website into buff88.com, and they will update the token sale bar when they have the time to do so.

Yup, if you check the contract address they currently have 3,056 ETH.  So with BTC and other crypto purchases as well, id say they've sold alot more.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

I think it's very good that Gifcoin now also advertises on youtube. The World Cup is approaching in big steps. While this is bet as much as never before.
That they seem to be busy with marketing can be an explanation that the counter and the homepage are not updated
Mok hoping we see a continued extensive marketing push but they have a budget and while big it is limited so they have to be smart about when and how they make the use of the cash to make sure all their money goes to the best use and they get the best longterm return for every advertising dollar they spend
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

Mok hoping we see a continued extensive marketing push but they have a budget and while big it is limited so they have to be smart about when and how they make the use of the cash to make sure all their money goes to the best use and they get the best longterm return for every advertising dollar they spend
marketing via youtube is a good thing because there are people every day who see, but as long as I'm streaming have not found the Gif ads on the biggest streaming sites it's probably the team doing that to maximize their sales before the public sale time is over.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

they have updated the roadmap and what am I reading there? In July 2018, a new affiliate program will start, which will blow all other competitors :-)
That sounds very good, I will certainly participate in that

Gifcoin has managed to remain relevant all through the ICO even up till now... I really want to understand the affliate system being planned... Is it for Gifcoin as a product? Or buff88? A better understanding will be appreciated

it's going to be for buff88 I assume.  All betting websites have affiliate services where if you bring in customers you get a % of what they bet as 'Free' bets, from a previous post it looks like it's going to be a good deal at 10%.

Yeah really true, here in my region they do a different kind of promotion which Gifcoin can employ, they try to send you a certain amount of your total bet amount by the end of the month, that way even if you end up loosing you could be rest assured that you're getting back some token at the end of the month, people like fauwerwilli would really benefit from this sort of arrangement lol Grin Grin Grin

Haha, that's right. I'm losing almost every bet lately, so this benefit would be just right for me.
Thank you for spreading some salt into my wound :-)

LOL... We're having same kind of injury then cos I'm a constant looser in bet, I don't know how to win hard as I try, buying the ICO would be a better win for me since I'm quite certain it's a project for all and sundry... It's still at 15% bonus at the time of this post, IMO a good time to still enter

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

they have updated the roadmap and what am I reading there? In July 2018, a new affiliate program will start, which will blow all other competitors :-)
That sounds very good, I will certainly participate in that

Gifcoin has managed to remain relevant all through the ICO even up till now... I really want to understand the affliate system being planned... Is it for Gifcoin as a product? Or buff88? A better understanding will be appreciated

it's going to be for buff88 I assume.  All betting websites have affiliate services where if you bring in customers you get a % of what they bet as 'Free' bets, from a previous post it looks like it's going to be a good deal at 10%.

Yeah really true, here in my region they do a different kind of promotion which Gifcoin can employ, they try to send you a certain amount of your total bet amount by the end of the month, that way even if you end up loosing you could be rest assured that you're getting back some token at the end of the month, people like fauwerwilli would really benefit from this sort of arrangement lol Grin Grin Grin

Haha, that's right. I'm losing almost every bet lately, so this benefit would be just right for me.
Thank you for spreading some salt into my wound :-)

LOL... We're having same kind of injury then cos I'm a constant looser in bet, I don't know how to win hard as I try, buying the ICO would be a better win for me since I'm quite certain it's a project for all and sundry... It's still at 15% bonus at the time of this post, IMO a good time to still enter

haha, I have terrible luck with betting as well, just use the 'Demo' account on the Virtual sports then you won't lose anything  Grin
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

Yup, if you check the contract address they currently have 3,056 ETH.  So with BTC and other crypto purchases as well, id say they've sold alot more.

I can also see lot of transaction in their wallet, but why team have not updated the token sale progress bar. I know they are busy, but of tokens sale status is not upto date, it will give wrong info to investors.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

GIF plans to spend major portion of ICO money on marketing and that's what needed for betting platform. It's good to see they chose right media for marketing.
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Nice project's concept with great future. Excellent team and great work. It will consist rating on https://www.icoguide.com/en in near future.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

I have experienced their adverts popping up here and there, if is about that aspect, they really did justice to it and a large chunk of the specified budget is for there marketing, which is really essential at this period, i also think that the sales bar should be fixed because i believe sales are ongoing as that will also give the community some sort of boost
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

Nice project's concept with great future. Excellent team and great work. It will consist rating on https://www.icoguide.com/en in near future.
Amazing rating site it would pump GIFcoin a lot if it was advertised there, you can check more about their team on their website.
Owillz

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

You might be right. Let us give them the benefit of the doubt. Cause indeed it is unbelievable to say that there haven't been a single token sale since the last 2 weeks. They've done a lot to avoid that.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

You might be right. Let us give them the benefit of the doubt. Cause indeed it is unbelievable to say that there haven't been a single token sale since the last 2 weeks. They've done a lot to avoid that.

if you look at the still available tokens in stage5, then there has been some movement in the last 2 weeks. but so little that you do not see it in the progressbar.
I do not believe that there were only a few sales, because at least the token-sold-popup pops up again and again
they are just busy with other things and hopefully will update the progress bar soon
Owillz

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

if you look at the still available tokens in stage5, then there has been some movement in the last 2 weeks. but so little that you do not see it in the progressbar.
I do not believe that there were only a few sales, because at least the token-sold-popup pops up again and again
they are just busy with other things and hopefully will update the progress bar soon

That's a better view to it. It might really be possible that the sales are small that it can't be seen on the progress bar. But the, what could have caused the sales to be so low if that be the case?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

What's going on with GIF? Current status of Tokens sale not updated. No new information from GIF team. Looks like they are very busy with marketing of betting platform?
IGTcompany

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

After what stage SALE  I can  sell your coins and what currencies can it change?
When and on which exchanges do you plan to list?
Nice project .
cryptonis33

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

Verry good project for the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: