Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

After what stage SALE  I can  sell your coins and what currencies can it change?
When and on which exchanges do you plan to list?
Nice project .
I'm interested in that information, too. Too many token sale stages. It's hard for me to understand this situation.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

After what stage SALE  I can  sell your coins and what currencies can it change?
Nice project .
I'm interested in that information, too. Too many token sale stages. It's hard for me to understand this situation.
Now many people are beginning to complain about the token sales stages that have taken a lot of time. I think dev should also think about us, not just think about your token.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

After what stage SALE  I can  sell your coins and what currencies can it change?
Nice project .
The ICO finishes on 12 June, so this is when you will receive the coins that you have bought. About the exchange listing, it's possible that the coin will be listed on exchanges only after the first dividends are paid to the token owners( in December this year). You should join their telegram channel for more details https://t.me/gifcoin

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

After what stage SALE  I can  sell your coins and what currencies can it change?
Nice project .
The ICO finishes on 12 June, so this is when you will receive the coins that you have bought. About the exchange listing, it's possible that the coin will be listed on exchanges only after the first dividends are paid to the token owners( in December this year). You should join their telegram channel for more details https://t.me/gifcoin

its good that you have exchanges like etherdelta where every token get automatic listed Smiley so they dont need to list it for money anywhere in the first time Wink
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

Gifcoin marketing team are doing good work, over the last few days whenever i stream videos on YouTube Gifcoin ICO adverts do pop up quite a number of times and the video is really interesting you wouldn't quickly click the skip button.

That's cool. I did some streaming last night but wasn't sure If it was among the ads that popped up cause I kept skipping without actually trying to listen or view

I think it's very good that Gifcoin now also advertises on youtube. The World Cup is approaching in big steps. While this is bet as much as never before.
But I have not noticed a commercial, I hope to see one soon.
That they seem to be busy with marketing can be an explanation that the counter and the homepage are not updated
Mok hoping we see a continued extensive marketing push but they have a budget and while big it is limited so they have to be smart about when and how they make the use of the cash to make sure all their money goes to the best use and they get the best longterm return for every advertising dollar they spend
marketing via youtube is a good thing because there are people every day who see, but as long as I'm streaming have not found the Gif ads on the biggest streaming sites it's probably the team doing that to maximize their sales before the public sale time is over.

I was wondering didn't youtube at some point announce that it is their plan to ban all cryptocurrency advertisements from their website?

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

Gifcoin marketing team are doing good work, over the last few days whenever i stream videos on YouTube Gifcoin ICO adverts do pop up quite a number of times and the video is really interesting you wouldn't quickly click the skip button.

That's cool. I did some streaming last night but wasn't sure If it was among the ads that popped up cause I kept skipping without actually trying to listen or view

I think it's very good that Gifcoin now also advertises on youtube. The World Cup is approaching in big steps. While this is bet as much as never before.
That they seem to be busy with marketing can be an explanation that the counter and the homepage are not updated
Mok hoping we see a continued extensive marketing push but they have a budget and while big it is limited so they have to be smart about when and how they make the use of the cash to make sure all their money goes to the best use and they get the best longterm return for every advertising dollar they spend
marketing via youtube is a good thing because there are people every day who see, but as long as I'm streaming have not found the Gif ads on the biggest streaming sites it's probably the team doing that to maximize their sales before the public sale time is over.

I was wondering didn't youtube at some point announce that it is their plan to ban all cryptocurrency advertisements from their website?

What happened to this thread? GIFcoin site also not updated? Hope everything is fine with GIFcoin ICO and project.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

What happened to this thread? GIFcoin site also not updated? Hope everything is fine with GIFcoin ICO and project.
Gifcoin must be fine I also see the site of the sale has not been updated is still the same as last week, positive thinking may be Tim is working on other things to prepare for project needs before ICO is complete.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

Some updates from the e-mail that i've received from the GIFcoin team today:
1 First of all, we are extremely excited to announce that VitalBet is now Buff88 (use proxy or VPN if it’s still not available in your country). The rebranding is not only a new name but also a top-notch, absolutely slick website. The choices for gam(b)lers there are close to endless.

2 While GIFcoin is not over yet, we achieved another major roadmap milestone – the addition of many more cryptocurrencies as deposit options at Buff88. Indeed, besides the most common digital currencies – BTC, ETH, and LTC – you can deposit with 50+ other altcoins.

3 eGold. EGold is a utility token that’s going to revolutionize the way people wager. Wait, what has eGold to do with GIFcoin? If you are an investor and you’ve already watched the latest live update, you’re already daydreaming of your passive crypto income, expecting the airdrop of eGold tokens to GIFcoin investors. More news on that very soon!

Blackwhite69

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

Gifcoin must be fine I also see the site of the sale has not been updated is still the same as last week, positive thinking may be Tim is working on other things to prepare for project needs before ICO is complete.

This is what we can do with positive thinking about the progress of this project in the future.
RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

The best Gabling platform these days Smiley
SixFigures

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

No reason not to update though. Should keep things up to date to make it easier for people to follow what is going on.

suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

Gambling? To my knowledge Gifcoin is not a gambling platform. Where did you get the information that Gifcoin gambling platform?
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

No reason not to update though. Should keep things up to date to make it easier for people to follow what is going on.
The ads in youtube are huge. One of the most popular webpages where millions of people use everyday.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
drmora

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

Gambling? To my knowledge Gifcoin is not a gambling platform. Where did you get the information that Gifcoin gambling platform?

So if Buff88 (formely called VitalBet and that you called "Gifcoin") is not a gambling platform, what is it ?  Grin

Blackwhite69

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

The developer's activation of the day-to-day information will keep everyone informed of the latest developments on the project.
Ralex999

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

Could not open the site ... Who else is watching such problems with visiting the site?
manusiakarton

Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

Could not open the site ... Who else is watching such problems with visiting the site?
I can open the site with no problems then why you can not visit the site from Gifcoin because I can say it looks fine, and on the site I see only the result of public sales that still has not changed.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Blackwhite69

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

I can open the site with no problems then why you can not visit the site from Gifcoin because I can say it looks fine, and on the site I see only the result of public sales that still has not changed.

Anyone can open the site https://www.gifcoin.io why you can not open it or your internet network is experiencing interference.
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Anyone can open the site https://www.gifcoin.io why you can not open it or your internet network is experiencing interference.
I can't open the site because of my ISP. To resolve this issue, I must use a proxy. Or try to access the site via the Internet from your phone.

SixFigures

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

The developer's activation of the day-to-day information will keep everyone informed of the latest developments on the project.

Did you get that sentence from a book or did you come up with that by yourself? Very creative post though.

Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: