Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

We would all be very happy if they were able to get to the hard cap, but right now they're on the soft cap and I think it's hard they can get to the hard cap, considering ICO END 7 day again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoslog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

Hello, gifcoin.io Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2785607 - only 16708 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion your ICO(Project) and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk, Reddit, Telegram and etc.

We have next promotion plans on the Bitcointalk:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

We have the cheepest prices.

For more details write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

ALSO WE WILL PAY people who help us to find new custumers! We will give you 5% in ETH from project which will be attracted by you and order our service.

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

Gifcoin marketing team are doing good work, over the last few days whenever i stream videos on YouTube Gifcoin ICO adverts do pop up quite a number of times and the video is really interesting you wouldn't quickly click the skip button.

That's cool. I did some streaming last night but wasn't sure If it was among the ads that popped up cause I kept skipping without actually trying to listen or view

I think it's very good that Gifcoin now also advertises on youtube. The World Cup is approaching in big steps. While this is bet as much as never before.
But I have not noticed a commercial, I hope to see one soon.
That they seem to be busy with marketing can be an explanation that the counter and the homepage are not updated
Mok hoping we see a continued extensive marketing push but they have a budget and while big it is limited so they have to be smart about when and how they make the use of the cash to make sure all their money goes to the best use and they get the best longterm return for every advertising dollar they spend
marketing via youtube is a good thing because there are people every day who see, but as long as I'm streaming have not found the Gif ads on the biggest streaming sites it's probably the team doing that to maximize their sales before the public sale time is over.

I was wondering didn't youtube at some point announce that it is their plan to ban all cryptocurrency advertisements from their website?

What happened to this thread? GIFcoin site also not updated? Hope everything is fine with GIFcoin ICO and project.
Gifcoin must be fine I also see the site of the sale has not been updated is still the same as last week, positive thinking may be Tim is working on other things to prepare for project needs before ICO is complete.

No reason not to update though. Should keep things up to date to make it easier for people to follow what is going on.

The developer's activation of the day-to-day information will keep everyone informed of the latest developments on the project.

Did you get that sentence from a book or did you come up with that by yourself? Very creative post though.

I'm not looking for those words from any book because they are all written from my mind.
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:11:50 AM

ICO about 5 more days finished but giftoken sales results have not changed yet very far to reach hardcap because there are still many tokens that have not been sold.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:09:03 AM

ICO about 5 more days finished but giftoken sales results have not changed yet very far to reach hardcap because there are still many tokens that have not been sold.
It think that the sale bar from the website wasn't updated for some time now. I look constantly at it, and i didn't see any movement in the last couple of days. So it's possible that they are actually closer to reaching the hardcap, or at least to finish the current Sale Stage( Stage 5). Anyway, the team still did a good job in order to reach the softcap.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:32:40 AM

It think that the sale bar from the website wasn't updated for some time now. I look constantly at it, and i didn't see any movement in the last couple of days. So it's possible that they are actually closer to reaching the hardcap, or at least to finish the current Sale Stage( Stage 5). Anyway, the team still did a good job in order to reach the softcap.
Let us wait for the formal announcement from the team, still a successful project I guess.
The exchange listing is something that everyone is waiting, I hope we will not see a dump once it will start its trading, hopefully it will happen soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PowerHemp
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

Let us wait for the formal announcement from the team, still a successful project I guess.
The exchange listing is something that everyone is waiting, I hope we will not see a dump once it will start its trading, hopefully it will happen soon.

the team dont want to list the token this year on any exchange...
we can trade them only on ed, fd inofficial^^
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

what is the reason they do not register this token in exchange this year, pahal we know this year is a very good moment, with the world cup can lift this token.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:42:10 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 03:15:44 PM by PowerHemp

what is the reason they do not register this token in exchange this year, pahal we know this year is a very good moment, with the world cup can lift this token.

i think its because the idiot dev want to make a second ito round.. with the half of coins not sold.. they changed the whitepaper from burn all unsold to burn only half of the unsold tokens.. thats bullshit! its not the first thing they changed in the whitepaper..  what is coming next? lower profitshare? change company and no longer profitshare? who know if you change the whitepaper how you like it?

people if they really want to make a second ito round DONT BUY IT!!

im sure until the second round start (sometime next year) there will be already better (cheaper) offers here:

https://etherdelta.com/#0xfcd862985628b254061f7a918035b80340d045d3-ETH
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xfcd862985628b254061f7a918035b80340d045d3-ETH

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

i think its because the idiot dev want to make a second ito round.. with the half of coins not sold.. they changed the whitepaper from burn all unsold to burn only half of the unsold tokens.. thats bullshit! its not the first thing they changed in the whitepaper..  what is coming next? lower profitshare? change company and no longer profitshare? who know if you change the whitepaper how you like it?

im sure until the second round start (sometime next year) there will be already better (cheaper) offers here:

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xfcd862985628b254061f7a918035b80340d045d3-ETH

There are no orders yet, well let's see if how the price would go if the tokens will already be open for trading.
Usually in decentralized exchange people do dump cheap tokens especially the bounty hunters, I just hope the price would not below ICO price.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

There are no orders yet, well let's see if how the price would go if the tokens will already be open for trading.
Usually in decentralized exchange people do dump cheap tokens especially the bounty hunters, I just hope the price would not below ICO price.
yeah mostly bountyhunters or people who wanna left the project before they list official next year...
they kicked me from the investors group because i dont like it that they do a second ito round and because they changed from burn all to burn only the half  Roll Eyes im going to sell my gif cheaper than they sell on second round Wink maybe if there are good offers you will see at some time my tokens there for selling. so there will be a bit more than 100k gif cheaper sold if there are no better offers. but i dont think people will buy higher than 2. ito price is.
A56-7W

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

Two emails from these clowns in one day, because that's not spamming, is it!

I see that the emails are still being written by the same desperate lunatic in need of a padded-cell, and are still packed full of nonsense, and still carrying that same spelling mistake. Behold, the prose of a total loon...

"Opportunities like seeing Aurora Borealis, having intercourse with the sexy neighbor next door, or knowing about GIFcoin in the first stages when the incentives were incredibly juicy…"

For some strange reason, most likely the yuck factor, I just can't bring myself to throw money at such a professionally run outfit.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:53:37 AM

Two emails from these clowns in one day, because that's not spamming, is it!

I see that the emails are still being written by the same desperate lunatic in need of a padded-cell, and are still packed full of nonsense, and still carrying that same spelling mistake. Behold, the prose of a total loon...

"Opportunities like seeing Aurora Borealis, having intercourse with the sexy neighbor next door, or knowing about GIFcoin in the first stages when the incentives were incredibly juicy…"

For some strange reason, most likely the yuck factor, I just can't bring myself to throw money at such a professionally run outfit.
I think that they just wanted to send a funny e-mail, it's something that other gambling websites do as well to promote their bonus offers. It doesn’t mean that they are not a serious project because of this.

Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

Did the team make a report on how much money was raised during the token sale? And what are the team's plans for listing on the exchanges and the token blocking period?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
icosiren

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:03:18 AM

Gifcoin has received top ratings on https://icosiren.com/ico/gifcoin/
lokko

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

Gifcoin or Buff88.com is a cheap affiliate site
nothing on this page belongs to Buff88.com

the service provider is https://www.goldenrace.com/golden-box/ look in the source code of buff88.com
There you can easily use a shop system
there is the possibility of the white label with own logo etc
So nobody notices, they have just laid a new layout on the standart layout

They allow their entire business to be paid by investors, even though they do not cost anything
each of you can get such a betting platform at https://www.goldenrace.com

BIG SCAM

Wink
IvolveR

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:43:54 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 07:23:18 AM by IvolveR

the service provider is https://www.goldenrace.com/golden-box/ look in the source code of buff88.com

They allow their entire business to be paid by investors, even though they do not cost anything

BIG SCAM

Wink
Goldenrace provides only virtual betting integration as you havent even read their site obviously/ which took me 2 minutes to read, duh/ and you do realise a complete betting website has many various integrations right? Do you realise goldenrace clients are many of the top betting websites such as 1xbet?  Do you think they make the odds themselves for example or get the various sports feed by writing numbers lineups and dates themselves? Do you think every bookmaker codes its own casino games too?? I love speculators who have no idea about anything and just fud fud fud  Grin
lokko

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:09:20 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 09:30:34 AM by lokko

BIG SCAM

Wink
Goldenrace provides only virtual betting integration as you havent even read their site obviously/ which took me 2 minutes to read, duh/ and you do realise a complete betting website has many various integrations right? Do you realise goldenrace clients are many of the top betting websites such as 1xbet?  Do you think they make the odds themselves for example or get the various sports feed by writing numbers lineups and dates themselves? Do you think every bookmaker codes its own casino games too?? I love speculators who have no idea about anything and just fud fud fud  Grin

you seem to have no idea or can not read
or both

the complete content is based on an afilliate system
https://esporbet.com/sport/esports/3683 same shit

and is not your own if you had read correctly
solution and services for betting shop

and making it a ico is cheating !

So you seem to be part of them

Wink
IvolveR

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

BIG SCAM

Wink
Goldenrace provides only virtual betting integration as you havent even read their site obviously/ which took me 2 minutes to read, duh/ and you do realise a complete betting website has many various integrations right? Do you realise goldenrace clients are many of the top betting websites such as 1xbet?  Do you think they make the odds themselves for example or get the various sports feed by writing numbers lineups and dates themselves? Do you think every bookmaker codes its own casino games too?? I love speculators who have no idea about anything and just fud fud fud  Grin

or both

Wink
You can see esportbet is owned by the same company aswell its part of their network ?  And the whole idea of the ICO is not to build a platform with the money, they already had platform. The money go for marketing and expansion.
so im one of them because you are idiot who dont read?  Grin Grin
lokko

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

BIG SCAM

Wink

or both

Wink
You can see esportbet is owned by the same company aswell its part of their network ?  And the whole idea of the ICO is not to build a platform with the money, they already had platform. The money go for marketing and expansion.
so im one of them because you are idiot who dont read?  Grin Grin

I did not say that
Fact is: making an ico for this project is a shame but clever
5000 eth for what? and its gone  Wink

you do not need to twist the facts. nobody will really make money with it except the company itself

Hereby I close the topic  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: