Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the downfall of bitcoin?  (Read 4163 times)
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

For now Bitcoin will not fall in price this year. If you look next year, the bitcoin should go up significantly and the growth rate depends on how fast the developer will eliminate any shortcomings that exist with the transaction. Otherwise bitcoin will probably continue to degrade its popularity and this will greatly negatively impact overall economic growth. Cool
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

i don't think so. this crash happened a few years ago also, it has happened a lot of times and we can conclude that this is normal and votality is pretty normal on bitcoin. it's just that, we could say, that this literally is the "down" season of bitcoin. it's not always up, it will be impossible. the value of bitcoin couldn't just increase and not decrease. fluctuation is its nature.

now, the price is beginning to get back to normal.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

That's the way BTC goes. If you review past fluctuations you will see that this is absolutely normal. It is just a major correction, and it doesn't mean it is the "downfall" of bitcoin (price seems to be recovering in the past week alone).
pandanpanda

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

*Newbie Here!* Because of fluctuations in the value of bitcoin, is 2018 going to be the biggest downfall of bitcoin? What do you think?
Last year has become an important milestone for bitcoin. Even those who do not know what digital currency means, must have heard the magic word, bitcoin, at least once or twice. The word bitcoin is everywhere: in newspapers, on TV, on radio, on the Internet. This is not surprising, where more than eleven months in 2017, this digital currency has grown 20 times (from USD 900 per 1 coin to almost USD 20,000). The surge in demand is pushing it higher and higher even as the queue of those who want to earn unexpected profits are collected on crypto exchanges. And then, suddenly, in just one week that runs from December 12 to December 17, bitcoin loses more than 45% of its value. This devastating collapse shows that a strategy based on a "buy only" approach is not always beneficial for traders and investors, it can also be a disaster.
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

in my opinion not, 2018 is not the bitcoin maturity because what we know is a very fluctuating bitcoin so for bitcoin prices that rise and fall very quickly is a natural thing, and even for the next 10 years I think bitcoin is still in demand by many investors and bitcoin will become more popular.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

*Newbie Here!* Because of fluctuations in the value of bitcoin, is 2018 going to be the biggest downfall of bitcoin? What do you think?
On the contrary, 2018 will be the year of the great consolidation of bitcoin, my friend. I believe that all the elements are given so that bitcoin reaches historical maximums as they have never been seen, which will cause that once again a great euphoria will be reborn to acquire bitcoins. Therefore you should take advantage of this last opportunity to buy bitcoins below $ 10,000.
xderek

Activity: 76
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Personally I don't think this is the end/downfall of Bitcoin. It is a yearly trend and I think it will grow far beyond earlier highs. Most likely it has to do with Chinese Newyear (plus a lot of FUD after months of no news at all). But to conclude my opinion, it will come back in a week or so and the rise will come soon Roll Eyes Offcourse this is just my opinion, so I could be wrong! Grin Hope I'm not! Want to see my little investments to go UP!

It's happening EVERY year!
So basically in the summer will start to recover drastically. If it doesn't, all those millionaires who bet btc will go to 50.000 will really have to take a lot of complains. Of course, listen no one, be a cynic and question everything, for your own good.
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

On the contrary, 2018 will be the year of the great consolidation of bitcoin, my friend. I believe that all the elements are given so that bitcoin reaches historical maximums as they have never been seen, which will cause that once again a great euphoria will be reborn to acquire bitcoins. Therefore you should take advantage of this last opportunity to buy bitcoins below $ 10,000.

This type of topics are really unnecessary. Drops and declines are also part of the market and this is not the end of the world for bitcoin.
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

Bitcoin price has a higher rate over the past year, it is very difficult to discern the fundamentals that can help us figure out its inherent value. However, recent developments have blown a prediction that Bitcoin would reach the $14,000 mark by mid 2018.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

I don't think so, if indeed this fall of bitcoin probably from the beginning bitcoin is dead. See how in the month of September-December 2017 bitcoin gives a very extraordinary surprise because the price is rising very high. Maybe in the year 2018 will also be repeated the same incident. I personally believe it will happen again, as well as with the years to come.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

We have seen from the past of the fluctuation of bitcoin and for us we see it as a normal but a huge lost has a big hit to us. 2018 for sure has a greatest surprised for us waiting. Not just now but we wait as the walls that blocks break then it will go up high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

We don't need to panic because fluctuation is normal in any business. Bitcoin will go through some drop and then again in some period of time it will rise back in a large margin and this year 2018 will be the greatest rise of bitcoin not the greatest fall. No need to worry and let's all hope for the best.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

If you check the value of bitcoin 3 years ago you would not  feel threatened by the recent fall. This is just very common  for bitcoin. Possible the nxt months you will just get shocked by the rise of value. There is no specific standard value for bitcoin it mostly at the extremes sides.
Trilogy-AI

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:05:08 AM

Definitely on a nominal basis. But that isn't what matters. It's percentage basis that counts and 2018 will be nowhere close to the biggest drops we've seen.
andkyd

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

My opinion is that 2018 will be the year of growth of bitcoin. More and more people are coming in the world of cryptocurrency. And this means the growth of not only altcoins, but also bitcoin.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

My opinion is that 2018 will be the year of growth of bitcoin. More and more people are coming in the world of cryptocurrency. And this means the growth of not only altcoins, but also bitcoin.
I think that the best answer to your question will be a simple review of the carbine. It seems to me that in 2018 one should not expect any growth of the crypto currency in general. As long as Bitcoin's demand on exchanges does not return, the situation will not change.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

These prices are going down because of market manipulation. The one piece of the market they cannot turn away from BTC are those who have always been with it, instead of just finding out about it when it became mainstream. 99% of the media surrounding BTC is dishonest, and with an ulterior motive.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

I think that the best answer to your question will be a simple review of the carbine. It seems to me that in 2018 one should not expect any growth of the crypto currency in general. As long as Bitcoin's demand on exchanges does not return, the situation will not change.

Well there still is growth in terms of awareness but i don't think we should expect the same movement as last year. This year so far has been a year of corrections. There are of course a few sparks of recovery like last april but we've been more on the decline. But that doesn't mean anything like a downfall or something. And we haven't even been on the last quarter where the bulls usually make a move.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

yeah, 2018 might be a tough year for bitcoin after at the end of 2017 it has a very high price but then it continues to fall very low, but we don't need to panic, bitcoin will survive and will recover soon
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

Maybe I don't think it's possible bitcoin will fall, this is only normal in price, the market always fluctuates there is a time for decline and there is a time for a rise, so don't worry if there is a decline now, one day the increase will occur, be patient for a moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: