Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3509 times)
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

everyone likes crypto, i see this would be a good potential for investors, for me crypto is easy, fast, and safe to market
lovepale

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

Not so much. While doing some kind of comments for what campaign I'm presenting is making me eager to do what I can to shown myself able to perform what I could for the campaign I'm involved. To get the payment is not my first priority now but to let me be one of an educated person in this crypto community. I love crypto while doing my responsibility to hopefully promote a constructive words. Crypto coin will soon come to mine as follows.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes i like also. In crypto i like most the transparency value like day by day bitcoin increase his value a lot where i get profitable. that's why i like crypto..my top 5 crypto gonna be BTC, ETH, XRP , Waves , EQL.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
In addition to a good opportunity to make money on the market, I still like to get acquainted with interesting technologies and crypto currencies. Before I buy any crypto currency, I study everything that is possible about it.

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

How can somebody can not like/love cryptocurrencies if it is giving you decent profit and can even change your life forever? From few months since i was here, i already saw some who became millionaires already because of cryptos.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

For me, crypto is a new method for making money, both through trade and investment. As long as we connect with the internet, both are very easy to do and controlled without limitation of space and time, crypto is able to provide a sense of security and comfort to the users, because wherever we are, crypto transactions can be done.
Yes i do like cryptocurrency a lot. As a student it has helped me a lot and has made me earn extra money while im still studying. And there is a lot of ways on how to earn cryptocurrency. It has been an opportunity of people to earn while doing something else. The dream of being successful and reaching goals in life with crypro.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

Obviously I like crypto coin because crypto coins gives us a potential chance where we can invest our small money and make profit from it. For this reason I like more crypto coins.

I like also cryptocurrency because of that reason, we can start investing our money to crypto in a small capital and they have potential to gain you more profit using that currencies. And i think that's the reason why almost all bitcoin user love cryptocurrency.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

of course I like it because I can earn extra income from trading or just buy and hold it within 1 or 2 years. I started studying crypto after I knew someone got rich because of this, so yes I started to study it and hope to be that person day later hahaha Grin
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Investing or trading cryptos is totally risky, but I love the potential gains in return so they are very much interesting. Even more interesting than stock trading I suppose.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

Bitcoin is already a part of my life, in addition to providing financial benefits, bitcoin also gives me valuable knowledge about sophisticated blockchain technology, practicing patience, interacting with people in other countries, I am proud to join this forum, I love all the advantages of bitcoin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

Yes i do. I really like the crypto coins out there because without them. I don't have anything right now because without the crypto coins in the market, i will not have any opportunities to grab because i am used as a stock trader but i don't like the return because it is like a small return for me so i transfer into cryptocurrency and within just a few days, i doubled my money which is incredible.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Yes I do really love it. Crypto does not let me sitting idly - I trade, invest, learn every day something new about alts. I live in this world.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Yes I do really love it. Crypto does not let me sitting idly - I trade, invest, learn every day something new about alts. I live in this world.

I like bitcoin because bitcoin is changing the world, bitcoin is changing the life of many people. Bitcoin make poor people rich while they are working with bitcoin. Also bitcoin is educing the unemployment from the whole world. we can also say that in this modern age bitcoin is the only simple way trough which we can grown fast and make our self rich in the future.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Bitcoin is already a part of my life, in addition to providing financial benefits, bitcoin also gives me valuable knowledge about sophisticated blockchain technology, practicing patience, interacting with people in other countries, I am proud to join this forum, I love all the advantages of bitcoin

I'll do believe that everyone in here are gaining benefits from crypto, that's the reason also why people are having time in here. I know crypto plays a big role in our life today and some of us are leaving their day job just for these. Exactly they are doing right because there is a big chance to make our life into better.  
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

I really love it not just only like it. For this crypto coin gives me a chance to reach my aims and goals in life. This gives me enough earning that other works never had. That is why i like it very much.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

Of course I like crypto currency since the first time I know about that, everyday I spend my free time to earn bitcoin. No a day without bitcoin.. bitcoin give me new life and new knowledge, in here I can learn and I can make money, bitcoin is really helpful for my life.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

Cryptocurrency really can change our lives me too even though your statement is not that clear i am getting the thought ypu were trying to say. Cryptocurrency especially bitcoins change me it is risly but when you learn the basics and you got usef to the loss you wipp be 100% in to it. Because if you received the money the profit you all been waiting for the pleasure and the success is there and all those loss you made can win that back with a single win.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

I like crypto currencies as much as I do like money.
Because in the end, what crypto currencies are is a different form of money.
And money plays an important role in everybodys life.
I just try to be careful not to put it above everything else.

It's me!!!
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

Yes, I like crypto coins as it makes the world to a digitized world and makes the work easy for all the crypto user's through the crypto graphic network, all transactions are carried out so smoothly around the globe by sitting at your home and by a simple click and all the transactions will be recorded within no time in the public ledger which is accessible for all and every one can keep  track of the transactions through the internet. In fact Crypto coins can alter the world's economic and financial conditions as it provides an additional source of income to its user's by mining.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
OrionAlnitak

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Its really a good product created by the trend of globalization.I hope i can use it around the world some day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: