Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3510 times)
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

I really amaze about crytpo coin how it helps people to all of the country to their ideas how they implement the quality of each coin like bitcoin the value of it thats why they want to study it learn from it and hard to criticise how the coins can help to provided need to all users and more learnings from it.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:22:43 AM

When I first joined the crypto coins I never imagined what my life would look like, because at that time I did not know how to crypto coins and how they work. However, after I joined and started working on crypto coins, I understood and I was convinced that crypto coins were one of my efforts to improve my finances, my love for crypto coins grew when I first tasted the money I got from bitcoin and I cultivated a strong spirit to continue and strive to always work well in crypto coins.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

I really like crypto coins because it help us to our finances and even if you at home it gives you opportunity to earn. crypto coins also teach me to become responsible and patience in all what i am doing. It also teach me to think all your decisions in life so that you will not get wrong in what i am doing and not get dissapointed.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:36:56 AM

Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.

yes i did the same thing with you, bought some bitcoin and altcoin the other last year, now i get profit result from trading crypto currency, this can make additional income, not only that, i also invested some ico project, so i get doubled earnings, thanks bitcoin
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:38:33 AM

Yup!! I really like crypto-coin.Although I still don't have the ability to make coins,even after listening to everyone, it's understandable that coins can be beneficial.Many people are being millionaire and profitable because the price of the coins is high.I want to be a millionaire, so I love crypto-coin.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

Yes i do like it and love it, because its accessible and very convenient, sending money thru banks will took days or hours, but in this type currency makes a big difference, it only take a few minutes and the transaction is done... Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

everyone else is doing the same thing with you including me, trading with a crypto currency makes my future better in financial terms, because investing in crytpo bitcoin or other crypto currencies, up and down in value without any government intervention, here which makes the holders of the crypto currency more profitable, in addition to investment in ico also provide benefits when the project is done successfully
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Crypto currency is vivid in teaching you many things. People come here and learn many professional and off the chart aspects and sats in here. Many people have gotten the goals for their life because they are earning money form the crypto, some of them providing the products and services with the help of different projects.

Many of the people have improved their skills to get into different crypto projects and contribute their. The GitHub for instance has become real source for everyone who like coding and want to improve themselves. Its not always been about the making money but also sharing and collecting of the knowledge. Different contributions and different acquisitions is what the end result of crypto world. Money will come and go, no matter what!

***No offences but you need to improve your English to get merited here. If you are just for the fun and collecting info then its all right. :-)***

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dodongboy111

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

Yes, because in the near future this will be our currency. And so i'm focusing on how to earn a lot of it for my family.  Smiley
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

You can earn while studying and that's really very important for those who aren't able to afford much , I do love it because I am now able to earn something while wasting minimal time and that's really important for me, it has helped me to be independent and more secure thus I feel that it's really good proving employment for everyone who is unable to find a good job from home.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

Yes, I like bitcoin because you can play with its value, it was fun to investment with and totally profitable especially when you buy a huge amount of cryptocurrency. The things I like the most is, it was highly volatile it changes its value from a short period of time you can do trading too. I recommend crypto to my friends especially bitcoin which is one of the pioneers of cryptocurrencies, it helps me also with my financial expenses that is why I love investing my money and time at bitcoin.
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

Of course i like crypto coin. Because crypto coin helped me a lot in changing my life. I bought crypto coin 1 year ago, and the value of the Coin has now increased by 4-5x.Now I can get many profits if i sell crypto coins.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

I am not really here on this forum if i don't have the love for bitcoin and the rest of the alternate coins in the cryptoworld. I am hodling my digital currency (bitcoin) which means exactly that i have the heart to take risk for my investment and keep on hodling it no matter what happens. Soon i am going to invest on alternate coins that i have listed on my portfolio.

Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

I personally really like crypto coins.
However, for now, some of the bursa filed a rigorous application with a small condition,
It's all really voluntary work, so if we want to support the business or speed up the addition of coins,
In my opinion, the exchange of crypto coins must be anonymous, unregulated,
can be traded legally.
cerealnac

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

Got into crypto because of the interesting investing opportunity, and low (monetary) barrier to entry for normal people. It does however make me think about learning more about comp-sci and the possibility of making a difference with development and not just investment.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I like crypto currencies until now I buying different coin and hold till that coin is going high value and I can get high profits and now im saving money

I love this Crypto coins,especially bitcoin.I had invested my money in bitcoin and earned a lot of profit from it.All the people in this forum will love the bitcoin.Because many of them become millionaire or billionaire with the help of bitcoin.How they forget such things.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

Got into crypto because of the interesting investing opportunity, and low (monetary) barrier to entry for normal people. It does however make me think about learning more about comp-sci and the possibility of making a difference with development and not just investment.

And we are here because we like cryptocurrency.  It gives so much opportunities to people in different walks of life. I love how much I earned from bitcoin that I cannot have to other job or sideline jobs.  Foerver grateful to a friend that introduces bitcoin to me.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Depends upon the type of cryptocoin, Their are many types of crypto coin in the cryptoworld, some are less value and other's are very expensive. But crypto coins are also potential to earn good profit,, Because they are also moving, day by day, they fluctuates.. and if you hold a good type of coins, surely there's a brighter future ahead of you:)
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Yes , I like this currency, because it helps me to have my own profit in the most unexpected price, unlike in working for government or offering a service, the salary rate were consisitent no matter what the status of the economy, which is somegow good for security, but for crypto makes people more profitable.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Yes , I like this currency, because it helps me to have my own profit in the most unexpected price, unlike in working for government or offering a service, the salary rate were consisitent no matter what the status of the economy, which is somegow good for security, but for crypto makes people more profitable.
Yes I like cryotocoins or cryotocurrencies.Transactions through cryotocurrencies are much more easier than physical currency.Since no taxes are implied on cryptocurrencies,the profit returns are full.To operate cryotocurrencies you just need to have an internet connection and some basic knowledge.Most of the people know how to use internet so they know how to use cryptocoins.They are a good opportunity to earn money.

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: