Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3510 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

I really love crypto its give me a chances to be a rich and because of crypto i now can buy more things.Our house now is perfect because of crypto.I was thankful my friend told me about this crypto currency
Every one of us who is well aware of crypto coins and the way it works is very much satisfied with the performance of crypto coins. I personally like it too much and that I because of the reason that it has really showed me completely new path following which can help me in making my dreams come true. The only thing which is having the top priority in this thing is your learnability and knowledge about the things.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

I really love crypto its give me a chances to be a rich and because of crypto i now can buy more things.Our house now is perfect because of crypto.I was thankful my friend told me about this crypto currency
Every one of us who is well aware of crypto coins and the way it works is very much satisfied with the performance of crypto coins. I personally like it too much and that I because of the reason that it has really showed me completely new path following which can help me in making my dreams come true. The only thing which is having the top priority in this thing is your learnability and knowledge about the things.
I like how many users explain their respect to the crypto currency. The availability of financial opportunities now and in the future. Of course. And I'm the same, because it's thanks to the crypto currency that my life has changed dramatically. But to be honest, I do not really know much about cryptography. Therefore, I do not have the opportunity to value cryptography and crypto-currency as art.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

I really like what cryptocurrencies can offer me. It has become such a big help in my life I would have never thought to be possible.
The income I can create with cryptocurrencies exceeds the amount I can get from my daytime job. And that with less effort.
Like for many people here getting in touch with cryptocurrencies was a game changer for me.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

Why not? I really love crypto currency. Crypto currency have great and bright future. Day by day price of it is increasing, transaction is so fast. Crypto currency is now assets. There are no cause to hate crypto currency. It is now a job for the unemployment people. Personally i love it so much.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

i really like crypto because it can make an additional income for me......i dont trade to much with crypto.....i prefer to buy for the long term and to catch the bullish market trend......its and crypto doesn't need big capital to start just a little amount of money you can make a lot of money just depend on your strategy...........and last but not least i'm only here for the awesome memes on twitter Grin
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

i really like crypto because it can make an additional income for me......i dont trade to much with crypto.....i prefer to buy for the long term and to catch the bullish market trend......its and crypto doesn't need big capital to start just a little amount of money you can make a lot of money just depend on your strategy...........and last but not least i'm only here for the awesome memes on twitter Grin
I can not understand, What is interesting about making money on Facebook or Twitter? In my opinion the Bounty company does have a much less risk of Chim trading or not sitia. But if you participate in the signature company, then the earnings should be more than in the company Twitter.
Domp1

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

crypto was the holy grail of getting a ton of money without any knowledge or basics. when i started i invested a small amount and multiplied this like crazy now. If you start today thats much more difficult
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

I like crypto because of profits just like what you've say investing on ico is a great investment because of the possibilities your money will be double when it hits exchanges

Baddo

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:55:51 AM

Of course i like crypto  currencies because you make study hard and you reading always so you can get from topic. Just like if join campaign or ICO you read first the rules after the end of  ICO you get lot of token..
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

of course I really like crypto curency because for me crypto is a rice field, I can plant / invest in it like follow some ico and bounty, I can get profit from it and use it for altcoin trading, hopefully this can bring me to be rich

the same ideals, I also hope to continue to support ico and invest, hoping to get a profit or income, I really like the coin crypto, because crypto coins in my opinion is a future currency based digital and transaparan without any interference from government
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

Definitely yes! Because even it is very unpredictable, it helps me a lot and its very valuable. Just be practical in your life.
lenashine

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

I'm still thinking, I like it or not. I'm trying to find all the minuses and pros to solve for myself.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Completely agree with you that I love bitkoyn because he brought big profitable income to me and to which I am very happy.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Absolutely yes! I really love Cryptocoins to study what are their goals and business strategies.
Some of them might give you so much income if they pump up but it is only temporary and don't try to hold for a long period of time.
For me, you better to invest in top 5 cryptocurrencies so that you can execute your strategy to hold and then wait until you have reached the desired income into stable coins
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Of course I do. How could I not like something that is a potential source of income. I have earned a lot because of cryptocurrencies, and I believe that I wouldn't have any of the things that I bought if I only had my job. Thankfully, there are cryptocurrency activities that would help me in earning money.
tarabitcoin17

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

Yes, I really do. I was encouraged by my friend who is currently a high ranking of bitcoin and I already saw what happened when he progress that is why I believe that cryptocurrency are the future of this world.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

Of course I do. How could I not like something that is a potential source of income. I have earned a lot because of cryptocurrencies, and I believe that I wouldn't have any of the things that I bought if I only had my job. Thankfully, there are cryptocurrency activities that would help me in earning money.

I agree, I also have my own things because of crypto currency, if I stay in my job that I get such a little income for sure until now I didn't  buy all my needs and wants, thanks to those coin that i hold in long term I get huge profits.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Since i have started my first aim is to collect high potential cryptocoin as much as you can. In the crypto world, I feel motivated to have more and do more because of the income and benefits it gives. The trading also gives me lessons and excitement especially when the coins are getting higher and lower. Everytime I watched the chart, it made me really love the crypto.
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

Yes I really is. Even if I only know few of the coins in cryptocurrency, I will say that I really love those especially bitcoins and ether. If they ask me why, just a simple answer, it enhances me on how I think about crypto and it makes my money profitable easily. I know that I don't have enough knowledge to explain things about cryptocurrency but I can say that I really love a thing that can helped me a lot.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

I really like crypto-coin.Although I still haven't been able to buy Btc and sell it.But my friend who is a good position in Btc and I can say in his position that crypto-coin is very valuable.I'll soon be able to buy coin and I'll profit by selling at that time.I would like to become a millionaire by selling Btc,so I love crypto-coin much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: