Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3505 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Offcourse many don't have any interest towards crypto coin because there is big volatile in this market. So it makes not to divert their bitcoin for investing crypto coins, but those people don't know the potential value because every time it is not possible to make money. So in order to make money, we have to hold the coin certain period of time.
@matthew17

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

After I heard what crypto is and how it helps some of my relatives to be rich , after that I fell curious and also interested to learn about all the crypto .One of my relatives help me to learn and how to join in this bitcointalk and hope that this one of the crypto helps me to be rich also .
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

I got into crypto not so long ago, but you can really earn very quickly here, so you have to learn and earn

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
biskitop

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

I really like crypto coins, I think investing and trading crypto coins easier than others. I learned fast and could benefit, and I really like crypto coins.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.
Wow congratulation to you my friend,It is really good to hear that after 2 years of your buying bitcoin as your profit and now the price was really increase.It is nice to see that crypto coin really grow and people enjoying to invest and earn for this kind of crypto coins.I hope crypto coin will continue to  become more stronger if  the years pass by.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

Of course I really like it. It is so interested because it is different from money. I am enjoying to learn about this very much.

Dreamchaser21

Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

I can't be here if I don't like cryptocurrency, this is my way of earning now. We all know that cryptocurrency is not just about making money we should support every project and its technology because this is really what for to make our life more easy in the future. Blockchain technology is really amazing, lets not stop supporting this so we can still see digital currency in the future.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

Yes I really like crypto coin.Specially in trading it is really awesome where your money that you invest in a token or coin turn into a huge amount of money in a long term so its really great compare to saving your monry in bank.Specially if you invest in Bitcoin you can really assure that youll be having a big income and it is so amazing.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

Yes I really like crypto coin.Specially in trading it is really awesome where your money that you invest in a token or coin turn into a huge amount of money in a long term so its really great compare to saving your monry in bank.Specially if you invest in Bitcoin you can really assure that youll be having a big income and it is so amazing.

The best thing i like in crypto is the fact that if you invest your money in a right coin there is always a possibility that you can get huge profit from it. Choose the token or coin that potential for the future to get profit.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

Yes I love crypto coins, and I deal with them almost daily in my real life. Whenever it is possible for me to pay my bills or buy somethings I prefer paying with crypto currencies. Its not only helping me financially, but also giving me the opportunity to learn more about this highly appreciated blockchain technology.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

I like it because I can earn from its volatility. I have been trading in stocks before but the movements are very slow that's why when I found out about cryptocurrency, I got excited because the movements are so big. In the first few months though, I got really greedy and always go all in in trading that's why my account got burned. It takes some time for me to have a trading capital again and during that time when I am not trading, I watch a lot of trading strategy but then the key is to have money management and control of emotions so now I am applying it in my trading.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

Leaning the system of bitcoin would definitely need our time and effort for us to fully educate ourselves on how Cryptocurreny work and how it would help us to earn and to have an investment for a better way of earning. I think most of people have the iniative to take the learning process  and set to Invest because there is a higher chance to gain profit and we can learn the risk if we have the proper knowledge about a particular thing.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:09:19 PM
Merited by freezzeer (4)

Sure, many of these new coins will disappear from the market. At their heart, the cryptocurrency craze is like the startup craze on steroids. Newly minted companies are going around the venture capital world, issuing their own digital currency, and having almost no problem at all finding willing investors. Got snake oil? No problem! Someone in Asia will take two bottles worth.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

Yes I love crypto coins, and I deal with them almost daily in my real life. Whenever it is possible for me to pay my bills or buy somethings I prefer paying with crypto currencies. Its not only helping me financially, but also giving me the opportunity to learn more about this highly appreciated blockchain technology.

Me too.  And we would not be here if we do not love cryptos right?  It has changed and touched so many lives.  Many are rich right now.  Because of bitcoin I already have savings which I cannot started five years ago.  It help me on how to handle my money. 
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Yes I really like it especially if the coin that I am holding is mew in the market. New coins has a potential to get you profited and I am saying that because I have already experience it.  Thats why I am always joining in bounty campaign that pays coin rather than pays in bitcoin.

I can really use a crypto coin or cryptocurrency because I can make a huge amount of money where it can be used as a resource and I can exchange it in some valuable things where it can be used as currency. Trader and investors are starting to like cryptocurrency.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Got into crypto because of the interesting investing opportunity, and low (monetary) barrier to entry for normal people. It does however make me think about learning more about comp-sci and the possibility of making a difference with development and not just investment.
I never got into Bitcoin cause I wanted to invest, when I got into Bitcoin, I did it cause I was looking for a means of sending and receiving payment. I was first making use of PayPal, but it never worked good in the way I want, so I chose Bitcoin. I used it as a means of sending and receiving money, until I discovered the wide opportunities it has to offer.

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes I like crypto currency very much because of the proceeds it may brings to our investments. It is a big help for my family and to my financial needs.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

Yes , I like crypto coin ,i see the oppurtunity to learn to invest, the other good things the bitcoin can gives and the advance usage of this bitcoin in the digital currency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Of course I do. How could I not like something that is a potential source of income. I have earned a lot because of cryptocurrencies, and I believe that I wouldn't have any of the things that I bought if I only had my job. Thankfully, there are cryptocurrency activities that would help me in earning money.
I don’t know those who hate crypto currencies are from which planet or in which world they are living. They should realize that following traditional methods of earning money are not going to help them in achieving their goals and during their dreams into reality. We should keep in mind that bitcoin is the most amazing invention of this century and it is not less than a blessing for tshoe who are ready to believe in it. 
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Yes I like crypto currency very much because of the proceeds it may brings to our investments. It is a big help for my family and to my financial needs.
Yeah it is really a great help because nothing can ever be like crypto currency now it is new age and we should support new technologies. Crypto coin will increase your money with help of investment and will teach you patience and holding for long time without losing your profit. It is advanced technologies as one of the crypto coin that is being use at high level name bitcoin we can earn and learn from crypto coin at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: