Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3505 times)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:46:58 PM

Obviously I like crypto coin because crypto coins gives us a potential chance where we can invest our small money and make profit from it. For this reason I like more crypto coins.

Correct, that is the most important thing and use of bitcoin, we can invest,  have a great profit and use it in other transaction. That is great and best characteristics of bitcoin.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Yes ofcourse. Because crypto coin gives me a lot of opportunity. It give me a chance to have a source of additional income that really bring me a great help because it sustain my daily needs. Although I have a day time job, I can still handle to work in crypto. Because it doesnt require to be a full time trader or full time miner. You'll just need an enough knowledge for you to contribute.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

Yup! I don't only like crypto but I love it especially bitcoin Smiley The biggest contribution of bitcoin to my life is it gave me an opportunity to earn good money despite of being a student and this helps me a lot because I can now support my study. I would say that I already uplifted my financial status and I'm very proud of it, thanks to btc.  

Aside from earning money, btc (crypto world in general) teach me some important values in life like becoming a smart money holder, it develops my time management skills, language skills and also critical thinking.
I don’t know those who hate crypto currencies are from which planet or in which world they are living. They should realize that following traditional methods of earning money are not going to help them in achieving their goals and during their dreams into reality. We should keep in mind that bitcoin is the most amazing invention of this century and it is not less than a blessing for tshoe who are ready to believe in it. 
I agree to you that those people who hate btc seems they came from out of this world because they're wasting a great chance of earning but stating that traditional methods of earning money will not help them to improve their lives, I strongly disagree with that. Whether they earn through btc or not as long as their job is clean and decent then I don't see any problem at all. Just respect their own way and do not underestimate it.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

Yes , I like crypto coin ,i see the oppurtunity to learn to invest, the other good things the bitcoin can gives and the advance usage of this bitcoin in the digital currency.

And through this crypto coin, we can be a rich one. Because this is the great type of investment and good coin for trading. That is the reason why I love this crypto coin very much.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

Yes , I like crypto coin ,i see the oppurtunity to learn to invest, the other good things the bitcoin can gives and the advance usage of this bitcoin in the digital currency.

And through this crypto coin, we can be a rich one. Because this is the great type of investment and good coin for trading. That is the reason why I love this crypto coin very much.
In fact crypto currency is the only way through which we can get a very good profit in a short period of time and therefore i do not think that there is any reason to hate bitcoin, in fact those people who know about the importance of bitcoin they  must like bitcoin very much.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

not all crypto is good for investment, must be careful to choose the crypto that will be made an investment because at this time many crypto coin a scam that can make you lose, have to see if coin is good for invetation

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zabrielle

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

Yes i do. Otherwise im not be staying in doing bitcoin work if i dont like the cryptocoin. In fact i work to earn a crypto coin. You can earn bitcoin in such a short time thats why people are loving it. I hooked up with it when i start earning  everyweek by joining a campaign. It helps my finances because this is my part time job aside from my regular work. You see its giving us an opportunity to earn extra while doing the regular job we have thats why i love crypto coin.
platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

it's really interesting in every project  thats why i like it.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

I do like crypto coin and everything related to crypto. You get the opportunity to invest, trade, meet anonymous people and even trade with them from any corner on this planet and so much more that crypto can do. So indeed, i love crypto very much
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

Yes, I like cryptocurrency, first of all because I love revolutionary things and something  what changing our future every day because of new projects what wouldn't happen because people wouldn't know about  blockchain technology. And yes most of "coins" are more like speculative material , what help most of new trades who haven't more experience in trading  make money on it. Also if talk about short tern investment, from what in world you could make more than 200% or even 300% profit in some days  from just holding ?
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

Of course Yes , In saw many benifits of course number one reason why I really like bitcoin is is because this cryptocurrencies are very helpfulness to me when it comes in financial budget, because of bitcoin I overcome all my expense. For me bitcoin a lots of things to improve my lifestyle in a short period no other business or investment has powerful like bitcoin that's why I likes crypto currencies very much . In future bitcoin has a great value and improvements .
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

I like it because it gave the opportunity to invest in projects and markets even if you are not rich, this have taught me how to think like rich and how to have a new perspective, I admire it.
mx667

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

Yes , I like crypto coin ,i see the oppurtunity to learn to invest, the other good things the bitcoin can gives and the advance usage of this bitcoin in the digital currency. And through this crypto coin, we can be a rich one. Because this is the great type of investment and good coin for trading. That is the reason why I love this crypto coin very much. In fact crypto currency is the only way through which we can get a very good profit in a short period of time and therefore i do not think that there is any reason to hate bitcoin, in fact those people who know about the importance of bitcoin they  must like bitcoin very much.
Yes, I like crypto especially Bitcoin and Ethereum. I use crypto to invest in hopes of improving my family's economy. I come from a poor family and I can not invest gold and land, let alone a house. So I guess crypto is my chance to invest. I wanted to invest because I learned that everyone who wants to get rich should invest. Rich people always invest to double their money, while poor people just save and keep their money. I have many dreams with Bitcoin and Ethereum. I hope I can buy a house and make my family prosperous.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes I like crypto currency very much because of the proceeds it may brings to our investments. It is a big help for my family and to my financial needs.

I assume that we wouldn't be here if we didn't like crypto. Being in crypto, it has opened opportunity to earn and for some, to become rich. Proper knowledge about cryptos is really needed especially when you are involved in trading. YOu have to be smart enough and wise. I like crypto because it is very timely as we have evolve through high technology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:04:41 AM

Yes,I love crypto.There are many reasons here.First of all,it gives me money to survive and I do anything in the forum by following its rule at my sweet will.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:09:38 AM

Obviously yes I like crypto currency since the first day I heard about it, and now crypto really change my life for good. I work to earn crytpo everyday to spend my free time. The task is just so simple and easy to acquire crypto and the profit really worth it. Bitcoin really aided me well with my financial needs. In here I learn so much of knowledge and at the same time I earn money, crypto is really helpful for my life.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

yeah! All users here and also me are most like to use crypto coins why your here if you dont like it? Why you learn about bitcoin and crypto if you dont like the digital money that belong to crypto? I learn and getting more ideas how it is work.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:35:22 AM

Everybody really likes crypto coin, because of value compare to real paper money, that's why a lots of people wants to earn crypto coin, many people now are studying on what strategic method used to earn and gain crypto coin in a fast way, being a new in this industry, I'm still asking from somebody or someone who have the knowledge about crypto coin. At first, i was really afraid about crypto currency, but time to time, a lots of my friends stated about the total income they earn, so without much a do, i begin to access bitcoin, so far so good, i really like crypto coin now, because of the high value and also the total income contributed to all bitcoiners.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
lvincent

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

Of course i like cryptocurrency a lot of things change ever since i started learning about cryptocurrency like bitcoin, it changed the way i think and the way i see life, i learned so much since i started gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency it really is a game changer for me it helps me a lot cause now i learn to plan for my future.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

Of course I do. How could I not like something that is a potential source of income. I have earned a lot because of cryptocurrencies, and I believe that I wouldn't have any of the things that I bought if I only had my job. Thankfully, there are cryptocurrency activities that would help me in earning money.
Every single individual who is living in this earth having some good knowledge about the crypto currencies will be likely them the most and will consider crypto currency as the best way of investing his money.I personally am in very much favor of investing money into crypto market but prior to that, you need to be well prepared so that you can then manage to make out something good by your investment later on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: