Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

Yes with this cryptocurrency will make me change my life. get a job that is comfortable. not many people can be like me. thanks for cryptocurrency
Yeah, this is a great way of self-realization. With cryptocurrencies the future of our world, it is now clear to everyone.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

yeah i really like it. these days, having some coin in cryptocurrencies could make your life simple. because neither you can make it as payment or you could hold it longer to become a good asset for yourself.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes i really like crypto because it give me a chances to rich. When i still didnt know crypto it is hard for to buy a things but when my friend told try bitcoin.first i was doubt i toigh maybe its a scam. But when i try it with 100$ starting money i was shock because my 100$ that i invest its become 300$ its multiply
Ninmag

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

I love crypto coins because this can change a person's life for the better.
hopefully i can achieve what i want from coin crypto.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
yes of course, anyone who benefits from crypto coins will surely love it. Investment of crypto coins can give a multiple of profit if we are right in choosing a coin that has good prospects. If someone wrong choosing a crypto coin then it will be very loss.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

I do like crypto coin in such profit, its helps my financial assistance. You can invest this like of coins as one of a currencies in the future.

I also take crypto coins as something that can give me in future the better income. Thus, I keep several alts.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

actually I not like and afraid to invest in crypto, I am afraid my money will disappear, but some friends who have successfully changed my view on crypto and now I really like the crypto
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:35:11 AM

I like crypto because I'm sure that crypto is the future of the transaction system so that if I do not know crypto then I'll be late, I'm sure that the future of the financial system is crypto and it's a good time to start.

Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

yess of course, i like crypto coin very much because i can get a lots of profit from crypto and investing in in the world of crypto is very profitable.
Crypto has been a big help financially that's why more people are willing to learn it.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

Crypto is always Loveable. You mention about ICO. Its always a hard time of a coin to approach it well. Study on coin is always make a good sense of getting profit. But every ICO isn't making you a lot of profit. This project  should have a good roadmap and well planned. I joined many ICO got profit from most of them. That's I love crypto and also ICO of crypto.

Jateng

Activity: 1304
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

I do like crypto coin in such profit, its helps my financial assistance. You can invest this like of coins as one of a currencies in the future.

I also take crypto coins as something that can give me in future the better income. Thus, I keep several alts.
I like crypto not only about its price of its value but the whole thing about it. Different cryptocurrencies have the different features in different fields in the industries. It’s clear that the future businesses have their own cryptocurrency which help not only for them but also the people using their project. In the future, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology will apply to most of the companies around the world and because it’s decentralized, it’s gives full control to the people which I like the most.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

Yes.  I realy realy like crypto coin becuase its a good to have this coin.  When its go high value.  You have a big profit that you earn in crypto coin. And also if you have a high valur token. 
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

What is not to like? With cryptocurrency on the ascendant the cryptocurrency coins have all been having huge uptick ontheir value. It is an investment that grows and yes the cons might be its volatility but what investment can we really call safe where there are no risks. With this, its a high stakes and high reward investment which in some cases you can also play safe and try to take the safer route
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

Yes.  I realy realy like crypto coin becuase its a good to have this coin.  When its go high value.  You have a big profit that you earn in crypto coin. And also if you have a high valur token. 
The cryptocurrencies are really great because of the volatility that can make a low price coin into a very high value and that is a simple math for us to calculate and find out big profits from that. Cryptocurrencies are good for me and i really like it because it is like my life and my soul where i putted most of my time.
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

yes, i like cripto coin ..
Here I get cripto lessons and the benefits of cripto.
cripto like my most favorite income source, because I did not do it with hard work but the result is very surprising.
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

yes i like crypto, because with crypto not only allows cheap financial transactions, but provides business infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data safely.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

cripto like my most favorite income source, because I did not do it with hard work but the result is very surprising.
If I’m asked whether I like cryptocurrencies or not, my reply would be yes. I don’t hate things that earns me money, I only dislike things that brings me no profit at all. Ever since I got into cryptocurrencies, apart from the first six months, I’ve been earning a lot from it, and it’s quite good. Cryptocurrencies are good, though it’s hard to come across the best opportunities, but if you keep on working hard and having patience, you will one day see what you’re looking for.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

If I’m asked whether I like cryptocurrencies or not, my reply would be yes. I don’t hate things that earns me money, I only dislike things that brings me no profit at all. Ever since I got into cryptocurrencies, apart from the first six months, I’ve been earning a lot from it, and it’s quite good. Cryptocurrencies are good, though it’s hard to come across the best opportunities, but if you keep on working hard and having patience, you will one day see what you’re looking for.

Well judging from what you yourself said, ypu probably hate crypto now. I don't think anyone or many people are at a plus right now. We're probably on the same boat with losses all over our portfolios. You can't really think that crypto is only for making money because there will be many times when it will be like this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

I also like cryto currency because it really helps me to earn extra bucks. I usually join bounty campaigns and it really helps. Once your lucky that the coins you have as payment for bounty program was a huge success then it is really very rewarding.
Yes, if it is o then you have got a reason to like the digital world of money. As far as I am concerned I have yet not indulged myself in the game because of the reason that this is not something quite reliable like the things do not get stable anytime and it is a kind of rush that is not going to get my mind relaxed at anytime. So, I don’t want myself to get depressed over matters like dumping and hacking issues along with a is to be worried about.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Welcome to the wild world of cryptocurrency, an impossibly young global financial market that runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Especially in recent months, the media has become feverish over bitcoin, ethereum, and Initial Coin Offerings, as breathless reporters publish stories of college seniors turned millionaires thanks to tiny investments made during their freshman years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: