Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

I love crypto coins, because crypto coins are the money of the future. Crypto coins are very profitable and potentially grow larger. Crypto coins are a new innovation to manage wealth.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

Ya I love this. Because it's too good to earn money through participating in signature campaign. It is now wydely accepted everywhere as a medium of payment.

I think you are not thinking out of the box. There is a lot of way to earn this digital currencies, and that is not only through signature campaigns. What I like about crypto currency is that I can trade and use them without having any issues or problems in terms of big taxes. You can be a millionaire in a month just by holding some currencies, that is pretty lit.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Absolutely because cryptocurrency is like a money in digital and it can be our currency in the future. Cryptocurrency is profitable and we can earn money to his cryptocurrency. Many of this are helping other people to have a money or it help in their financial life. We will have a simple life and an easy life because of the cryptocurrency. But some of this has a disadvantages, we need to be extra careful for not scam or hack your account because many people will attempt to access your account. Just be extra careful all the time.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

For me, crypto is a new method for making money, both through trade and investment. As long as we connect with the internet, both are very easy to do and controlled without limitation of space and time, crypto is able to provide a sense of security and comfort to the users, because wherever we are, crypto transactions can be done.

You are exactly right. Internet really change the way people are moving, thinking and earning right now. You don't need to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer or something to earn a good living. Crypto worlds provide equal opportunity to all people regardless of your academic background. And for me its a great thing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
of course I really like crypto because ever since I joined here I feel a big change in my life financially, even I plan on getting out of my job by the end of this year because I feel better in crypto
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

I really like cryptocurrency coin because of the concept they have like decentralised, peer to peer and block chain technology. The growth prospects of crypto coin is awesome and no body or no such thing in the world gives this much profit for the investment that too in a very short span. The way crypto coin operates and the kind of technology used is nowhere matching with any technology in the world. I like and love crypto coin.
Cryptocurrency such as bitcoin decentralized characteristics is quite a new thing and it is surely needed on any type of investment that could give more opportunity for us to earn and to gain profit. It is good and needed because most of people wants to have a chance to earn and to gain profit our of their effort any invested money on the future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

I also agree with you,I really like the name krypto coins almost similar with the paper money we use,but the coin krypto can not we use to buy in the shop or purchase goods,which we do first is coins krypto should we sell first in order to become paper money.

Simply because crypto coins are used only online that is why it has that name.  I am sure that everyone of us here loves bitcoins.  Simply because it gives as income and assurance that we can have financial freedom.  Bitcoin is combined earnings on different paltform.  Who will hate bitcoin?
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

of course I really like crypto because ever since I joined here I feel a big change in my life financially, even I plan on getting out of my job by the end of this year because I feel better in crypto
This year becomes a challenge and an answer about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, if bitcoin prices can reach at least $ 25k then the future of bitcoin will get better and resign from work is a better thing because earn from cryptocurrency is certainly more profitable.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

I was fascinated with crypto coin because it has the capability to rise up to its fullest in just a short span of time, It is also very efficient to use and it is decentralized:)
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

I was fascinated with crypto coin because it has the capability to rise up to its fullest in just a short span of time
I do not think cryptos have got to their full potential because atm they have a lot of walls bridges to cross but we're getting there

It is also very efficient to use and it is decentralized:)
Cryptos have their weaknesses too and not all are efficient and decentralized as you put it, take the Venezuela's Cryptocurrency petro for instance, that's a govt backed crypto thats going to be centralized, so it depends with which coins we invest in.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

I was fascinated with crypto coin because it has the capability to rise up to its fullest in just a short span of time, It is also very efficient to use and it is decentralized:)

Crypto coin is online currency. So people use the coin for future purposs. It online process so connect the People for some more information. It change the life. It help to improve you future business process. So people use to any country and any time to use. It change any country currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

I guess I like it. Crypto coin is not my first priority having here but it is my third priority. Maybe someday my priority will change. Crypto coin is good and loveable cost to have it. Coins can give a small profit or much as you can. Having coins here is good if that is your priority but make sure you will not get to scam. It is regretful if you scammed. Your money and effort will count to nothing. Make sure to invest in sure ICOs to have you a good return. I hope you will have more crypto coins while having in this community. Best regard unto you.
kiniksarah

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

I really like bit coin because we can grow our money here with promising prospects, many people who started their successful career here and I want to be like
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

A big yesss is the answer. It’s not even a question for me Smiley
I really think that cryptocurrency is a great innovation, i just feel lucky to be a part of it.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

everyone love all type of money and loving crypto is part of it because everyone get a profit from it so if you hate it you will not gain from it.

In today’s world, we cannot move even few miles without money in our pocket. You never know when you are going to need cash. But now as the technology is developing day by day and people are shifting to virtual currencies for faster transactions and full control over their wealth, I don’t think so anyone is going to miss out these currencies. These are not only currencies but investments at the same time.
Shamefulpilchard

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

Most people like it for the potential gains they can make more than using cryptos as mode of payment. Should there come a time when the crypto space is somehow regulated globally, we will then see the true value of Bitcoin and all other alt coins.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

Who does not like cryptocurrency if they started earning to it ? Right ? I really like cryptocurrency because it is very profitable that it keeps my wealth and helps me to provide all of my needs in my studies and at home. That is why it is impossible that a person won't like bitcoim if they started earning to it.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

of course I really like crypto curency because for me crypto is a rice field, I can plant / invest in it like follow some ico and bounty, I can get profit from it and use it for altcoin trading, hopefully this can bring me to be rich

This is a forum for people who are into crypto, but I don´t take an emotional stance on it. I like cryptos as long as they give value to me and to society.
I am very much sure that all the crypto currencies which are there in this world will keep on benefiting the people in making some better living by earning more amount of money in the days to come. I do like crypto currencies as there is nothing like that which we should dislike when it comes to that of the crypto currencies. Most of the crypto currencies are actually doing their best in making people rich.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

I really like crypto coin because in crypto even if you have a little amount of money you can invest it in many tokens ang earn alot of profit in small capital, in just frew days, crypto currency is my life, crypto help us in many ways.
It has a lot of option you can choose one of your suitable currencies and will invest in it for your future. Currency is something very important now a day because it is an investment it is an opportunity to make or break your future, such as I don’t have capital to invest but I really wish to invest in crypto currency I still work hard to get money for investment and buying coin and for this I use one and only signature campaign for this.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

I really like crypto coin because in crypto even if you have a little amount of money you can invest it in many tokens ang earn alot of profit in small capital, in just frew days, crypto currency is my life, crypto help us in many ways.
It has a lot of option you can choose one of your suitable currencies and will invest in it for your future. Currency is something very important now a day because it is an investment it is an opportunity to make or break your future, such as I don’t have capital to invest but I really wish to invest in crypto currency I still work hard to get money for investment and buying coin and for this I use one and only signature campaign for this.
Yes I do like crypto coin.My favourite cryptocoin is bitcoin.It is on the top of the list of cryptocoin.Cryptocoins are the easiest way to earn money .The users of cryptocoins are increasing since it is the time of digitization.These cryptocoins are getting very famous.They have some advantages over the physical money.Transactions through cryptocoins are much more easier than physical money.Since cryptocoins are decentralised,no taxes can be applied on them.So the users receive full returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: