Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3509 times)
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

I like bitcoin very much.I work in a NGO I get a little payment by which I can't maintain my family.By this I know  about bitcoin to read an article. I invest into bitcoin and income money so that my life become easier. Thank to bitcoin.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:03:06 AM

Yes of course, I do like it. It makes transactions and some other payments easier. And besides these, I knew a lotif friends who have gained from investing on it. Try you luck may be you can succeed like them.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

Most people like it for the potential gains they can make more than using cryptos as mode of payment. Should there come a time when the crypto space is somehow regulated globally, we will then see the true value of Bitcoin and all other alt coins.
There are number of reason due to which lot of people living in this world actually love bitcoin the most and the most common reason is the amount of profit which bitcoin is producing for the ones who have invested their money into it. Most of the people have become richer and that too in a very short period of time just because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is truly a life changer and it can help you in having a wonderful future.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

I like bitcoin very much.I work in a NGO I get a little payment by which I can't maintain my family.By this I know  about bitcoin to read an article. I invest into bitcoin and income money so that my life become easier. Thank to bitcoin.
no ones pushed you to work for NGO because that is a open hearted choice since the institution is not generated by any businesses but purely helping the community..but its indeed that from here you will have other option to feed your family
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

Yes. I really like crypto coin. Who doesnt? I think crypto is risky because the price goes up and down and no once can say if the coin will be successful. Being unpredictable is the reason why I liked crypto. The price can go low anytime but when it increases, it will leave a smile in your face because of the money you can earn. I was hoping that it will be the same in one of my investment. HODL is the term they were using when waiting for a HUGE price increase.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

yes of course I like crypt ocoin if your study is disturbed because cryptocurrency should not play crypto first, finish your study first. you can play crytpocurrency again as much as you like and as you like when you finish your study.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

Yes, of course I like crypto coins, other than just to benefit from crypto, at least can give our perspective on the world economic system where the present generation of people more familiar with the modern economic system in addition to the existing economic system, which has been applied by each country since first.
It is not just a matter of liking or disliking it, the core point is why we have to like any form of currency comparative to the physical form. We will of course be choosing it on the basis of benefits it provides over physical currency. The cryptocurrency , however, provides a number of benefits over the physical currency, in which the security feature obviously lies on the top of the list with other benefits also like assuring anonymity, decentralization etc.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

Yes for me because crypto coin are the most unpredicatable price currency at all time. but the here is that, just hold your trusted coins or cryptocoins for sure in the near future the value of it will be doubled and if  you are lucky it'll be tripled.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

I like the way cryptographic money made. The utilization of cryptographic money isn't only to have computerized resource however it will supports the economy, bank the unbanked individuals and make sad and jobless individuals to be fruitful. Cryptographic money isn't only a type of shared system rather, it interface the general population from better places. I like each crypto coin thay exists, they have dependably the possibility to grow up.
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Yes especially when they are promising and offers great opportunities here in this community. It helps a lot of people to study this new trend and to earn money. Also, oit allows people to learn this kind of currency now that it has the capability to become part of our daily lives.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.
yes, even though im a newbie but i wirness my friend earn profit from crypto coins.
I believe most of the people who are into crypto likes it, cause it helps them a lot, though it’s not always easy at first, there are lots of struggles to pass through as a beginner, but by the time you stay for some months you will start making earnings. When I got in as a newbie it wasn’t easy for me. I struggled a lot. As of then I never liked Bitcoin cause I couldn’t earn anything from it, but I still kept on with it and had patience until the time I started having success.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

Why not? Think of it..
Crypto currency is very useful  to us and there are so many beneficial factors to our life.
So if I have a chance to impart a cryptos. I am very thankful for that.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

Of course I like crytocurrency, especially bitcoin. I like it just because of simple reasons. First, it makes transactions much faster and reliable. Second, it opens opportunities to have jobs and to earn profit. Who would not like a great opportunity like this. In short, I like cryptocurrency because it is very useful and handy for me . It can be used by anyone anytime anywhere.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.
yes, even though im a newbie but i wirness my friend earn profit from crypto coins.
I believe most of the people who are into crypto likes it, cause it helps them a lot, though it’s not always easy at first, there are lots of struggles to pass through as a beginner, but by the time you stay for some months you will start making earnings. When I got in as a newbie it wasn’t easy for me. I struggled a lot. As of then I never liked Bitcoin cause I couldn’t earn anything from it, but I still kept on with it and had patience until the time I started having success.
That is the way of making money or learning something because you will not be able to do the work at your best when you are just starting because you need a lot of time to learn it first and once you have learn how to do it then that is the only time that you will be earning good amount of profits and that is the same thing that you will be applying in cryptocurrencies but once you know what to do then the chance of succeeding is just so high for you.
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Yes, I am really like the crypto-coin because it's too much safe to cahs, also at present time all the people are using decentralize system and crypto coin is dependent on decentralize. peer to peer transaction and most update technology is the reason why really like the crypto coin.
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

How almost every person on planet knows that there are crypto coins and that some are very valuable. Considering this many like them other mined them and store them and many even play some games to earn them. So how I believe that they are many people that are involved in crypto in one way or another so my vote is for those who like them.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Yes, i like it because ot is safe for users to transact and to invest. Also it is fast because it uses technology and internet to make it more faster. But for the first time users it will be hard but you'll get use to it
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

Who would not like a crypto coin that could help our society solving some main problems thus it could not only the business itself nor the businessman but also the buyers. That's why I like cryptocoin, because also with some advantages of it:
1. Easy Access - a coin that is easy access for everyone. Because it is decentralized the government can't take control of it thus it is availble for public around the world.
2. Secured - with the right wallet and encrypted device we could secure our coins in anyway we want. Thus the transactions are secured too.
3. Payments are easy and fast - no struggle paying the investors because it is not requiring a lot of informations and data it could be done with just a few seconds.
4. Cost less - because it is in the digital world some fees that banks and transactions have will not be tolerated here. Less cost.

And many more.
For reference: https://coinpupil.com/altcoins/advantages-disadvantages-of-cryptocurrency/
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

Yes for me because crypto coin are the most unpredicatable price currency at all time. but the here is that, just hold your trusted coins or cryptocoins for sure in the near future the value of it will be doubled and if  you are lucky it'll be tripled.
Many people feel the benefits of the presence of crypto including me, I used to feel difficulties with relying on monthly salary, but after getting to know bitcoin and various coins then I can get extra earn even after the month of August is greater than the monthly salary.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Of course I really like crypto coins, because crypto coins can be a source of income. Crypto coins can make my future better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: