Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

Crypto has potential in future and we gonna be part of this future  Grin
I like changes and new thing
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

Cryptographic forms of money are filling in as our fundamental occupation since we are concentrating more on digital forms of money as opposed to our activity which is reasonable on the grounds that the benefit that we are getting from the cryptographic forms of money are amazingly high which is an exceptionally extraordinary open door for us since we can simply leave our place of employment and center in digital currencies and still carry on with the life that we need.
litolmarauder16

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

Over the past months, cryptocurrency has been gaining attention widely not just from investors or businessmen but also from people from different classes in society. What I like about crypto coins is it is fast and accessible for everyone especially when doing transactions online. There aren’t usually transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges because the miners are compensated by the network. Also, like bitcoin, it is managed by its network, and not any central bank, authority, or government which makes it safe from theft or corruption. In addition, with the right choice of wallet, you can secure your coins in any way you want.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
I myself really like crypto. because trading in cryptocurrency is very quick to benefit if it has a good analysis and strategy. many coins whose price is very volatile.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

i like it and it is not just a like, i do love it. it makes me crazy knowing that i am part of this company that is crypto. everything here in the internet company is good and it is best to spend time effort and money. just like all other company, we must learn to love what we are doing and the community we are standing in. it is not just a company, but also a family. a family of cryptocurrencies and the people.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

Yes, i like crypto coin especially you could earn profit and more like investing or trading.

You can play as much crytpocurrency as you like and when you finish your studies, but my advice is not to play crypto first, finish your study first. because everyone would love crypto coins including me
outsider99

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

yes, I love it with this crypto coin, besides practical we also just buy and hold wait price soar high then we sell, without work we get profit.
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

Yep I like because I can get revenue from cryptocurrency. I can get a lot for and work from cryptocurrency. very thankful for cryptocurrencya
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Having digital money where we can use to purchase online is so interesting. Profiting many times through investing and earning tokens in ICO are amazing so yes I like crypto coins much.
nazaididuan1

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

I like to encrypt money! It is expected to gradually replace the physical currency in the future and become a world class trade currency, thereby reducing the environmental damage and pollution caused by the forged banknotes.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

I really like crypto coin like many people because from the crypto-coin, I can earn money to buy something and fill my daily needs. I want to earn more money from the crypto-coin and I will try every way that could give me the opportunity to earn the coin so I can sell it to make more money. I believe that what I do now will give something good in my future and I see that I have a big chance to be like other people which could earn more money with the crypto coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

I think the crypto currency is where people pick up money and make people rich, change lives. Personally, I really like this crypto as well as people, as it has made life change, I can earn money to buy something and fill my daily needs. And have the digital money where we can use to buy very modern online.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

100% yes, cryptos makes life easy. Easy to transact, no hassle, easy to gain money, can earn big, and can get wealthy in short time and easy way.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

I love crypto coin because all the crypto coins have potentials that can be high in value so lage joins bounty campaigns to get a coin because I know that when it comes to the day it also increases not just me crytpo coin likes but also my fellow bitcoin users.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
rog1121

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

I like it since it gives me some money related flexibility. Spending on things you typically ignore because of the cost. Likewise, it gave me some information on financial aspects and blockchain innovation. Exchanging gave me trust in speculation and persistence.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

Yes i love the crypto currency and this provide me a good job facility while if we look at the future then bitcoin investment is very good because those who have this currency they can become the rich people and now the stock market is changing to the crypto market while now the online currency usage is very high in the near future.

Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

well, yes. because aside from the fact that it's tax-free, one can earn from this easily compared to the jobs offered in industry wherein labor and salary does not fit. salary's too low. that's why another source of income is needed that is more favorable and decentralized.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

I think all people in this forum like cryptocurrencies. Because of cryptocurrencies, many peoples lives are changed. Because of cryptocurrencies we can earn bigger income that we can't earn in any other business or even in our formal job.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

I really like crypto coin since I have earned a lot on this. Since I have known crypto, I am happy to share it really helps me out of debts. It is not so hard to earn crypto coin especially if you really use to join airdrops and join some bounties that pays bitcoins.
vicematt21

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

I like crypto coin simply because it is just like traditional money where you put your efforts and then you get paod by means of your service. It is somehow exciting and interesting to know that crypto coin is evident here in our country and in addition i beleive that more and more people will get hooked to the crypto coin just like me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: