Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
Ampong2121

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Ofcourse im not using it if i dont like cryptos. Bitcoin is one of my favorite crypto because it gives you more profit and can help you to earn more,just invest,trade of mine you can earn even if its not that big but wil help you in your financial needs.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

yes because some of the project is good because the devs is active and their presale is fast to sold and when you joined that project you can earn high profit but some of the projects is scam or the devs is not active so when you want to joined, first you have to know that devs is active
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:50:30 AM

Yes I did, but I liked bitcoin to be precise. I buy my coins last year and got some profits already.
oh really?can you specifically mention here how much you bought and when was that?i doubted you got some lol..and OP said crypto not bitcoin so you missed in that part..

I like crypto in all aspects,from the service and the opportunity to earn,all of this things is must to be thankful and treasured
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:34:13 AM

Yes, i like crypto coin a lot, because it has contributed a big part of my life. It help us in our financial status now and serve as a blessing from the Lord.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

I'm sure I like crypto coins because the coins are one of the good coins that have been helped and rich are also called shitcoins but for me he is one of the most potential coins in the world and that's why height value unlike other coins shitcoin is so for me and I also know that I am not the only person in crypto coins but all bitcoin users.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

I like crypto coins because ill always searching on it how to earn, Actually in crypto ill always study on it and trying some find ways to earn more. Because of crypto currency ill change my self in our school i did not like to searching but incomes ill searching a lot.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

Just like others I like crypto coins because of the fact we can make money through it.

Its been a while since I became a trader and its beneficial, you have the chance to earn huge depending how much money you use for capital eventhough it has risk just like other investment. This is just my sideline but I cant count already the income I got through these coins hence im thankful for their existence.

Jdavid05

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
I like cryptocurrency coin because everything in crypto is profitable but that is not all there is scam and sometimes you lost alot of money because of crypto but crypto changed my life from Depressed to Strong again and hoping that I can make more money about crypto. I like crypto because its makes people rich and many of us are happy with that and crypto coin has alot of platforms like Education platform,Gaming platform and many more.
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

I like it because in the world of crypto there are many things that make me make a profit, from start bounty and invest coins in ico project can profit many times over.
hopefully this can last a long time because I still really enjoy it.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

I like cryptocurrency because I can put myself in private way and without giving my private informations. Cryptocurrency gives me income higher that my current job. It also provides me daily knowledge on trading and economy of crypto.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

Yes,  ofcourse,  i like crypto coin, a good source of income  in trading and in signature  campaign. Such a good blessing  because of the good benefits  that it brings to all the bitcoin users.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:18:28 AM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.

Yes. Im really like crypto coin than other coin. It is a good source of trading and signature campaign. As a.Bitcoin users, there had a lot of benefits that I can get. Because of this, I confidently independent to myself to survive all the trials in terms of lacking of financial expenses. How lucky im that because of this currency, I started to do everything I want. My dreams is not only a dream but it will  become real.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Having digital money where we can use to purchase online is so interesting. Profiting many times through investing and earning tokens in ICO are amazing so yes I like crypto coins much.

I think that there are no investors that hate the investment that he/her is doing. There is maybe a small percentage of people who are actually hating the crypto and they are waiting for the right time to get out of-of the game but instead of getting out they are centered on making back their losses that they have accumulated through time.

These so-called gamblers - investors are actually no thinkers and their greed for the more profit has actually left them in a state of the financial disorder.

I personally love crypto but I don't know what the future will bring me and will I get significant losses in the future; that shouldn't happen if I invest smartly but my everyday life is influencing me hardly because stress accumulated through the days is also transferring to my investing so properly investment is sometimes left out.
The reason for the hatred in the hearts of some people regarding crypto currency is because of the reason that they don’t know anything good regarding any of the crypto currency which is creating negativity in their minds.

However, there are people like me who are really enjoying their investment which they have made in the world of crypto currency and are now making out some very good amount of money too.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

In myself i really like crypto coin because you can make an investment with your small money until you get into big investment, there are many ways  you can do what ever you want just to earn more profit from crypto coin.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

Yes,  ofcourse,  i like crypto coin, a good source of income  in trading and in signature  campaign. Such a good blessing  because of the good benefits  that it brings to all the bitcoin users.
And I think only the people who are thinking more advanced for the people who are close to crypto and love crypto.
Crypto certainly will not growing well and extend to a various people, if there's no benefit that can be obtained therein or no advantages that can help the financial side.
It's like a grace or an excellent opportunity for everyone to improve life towards the more advanced and reduce poverty.

Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

Yes i love crypto because i earn from them i earn tokens in airdrop and in the bounty program.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

I like cryptocurrency because I can put myself in private way and without giving my private informations. Cryptocurrency gives me income higher that my current job. It also provides me daily knowledge on trading and economy of crypto.
You are on the right track because the more you know about the crypto currencies and their current statuses, the more chances you have of making large money with them. We should keep in mind that trading can only be done when you have strong knowledge about different coins and you know or you are able to predict which one is going to rise or fall in the near future. The time you are investing in crypto currencies will make you stand out of the crowd.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

Most of us wouldn't be here if we didn't love the crypto world. Being part of the future and gaining income while learning about it. Some actually learned trading here better than in real world. The ease of access to it made it more appealing to me.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

I like cryptocurrencies for the reason that there are ways I could earn profit without even spending anything, but only by working for bounties. I think that is a reason good enough for those who are doubting the benefits of cryptos.

ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

You are talking about do you like exchange or invest of crypto coins. IMO this are different things. I would like to pay something with crypto when I go to some place. Or I would like to pay with crypto on internet instead of paying with my card

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: