Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:14:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3506 times)
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:08 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
For me, I do really like bitcoin as well as other crypto currency because it can help me earn my own money for me to sustain my daily needs and wants. Also, I like it because of its capability to increase its price in a massive amount that can give us a huge amount of profit if we invest to it.

Boromon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:27:02 AM

I like crypto currencies as much as I do like money. Every day  I can learn more about crypto and thanks for the great developers is makes us more confident in the future will be more shining. This is my reason to stay here and I think this is a new way for every people that want to try to earn money from the internet.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:55:01 AM

i like crypto. this is an investment with a very high risk. but i can say that every investment instruments has its risk. so its for you to manage the risk carefully. and for me crypto give me a huge profit from my initial investment so i like it very much. these year is just a start for crypto to become big and make its industry like stock market.
victorscrown

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

I do  really love crypto coins. I've learned so much from this new trend and ways of earning money not only these it helps me develop my patience in waiting, reading  and learning  new things.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:13:46 AM

I really like it! It's the other way of economy and managing money and also very interesting for me to learn. At my opinion we should be more interested in crypto as currency.
You are right if the crypto world can manage your finances and your economy better.
and almost some people loved it including myself.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

For the moment the new stage of learning to like and learn, have not been very fond of cripto coin. But I see my many friends who succeed in cripto world and I feel interested to follow in his footsteps.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

of course I really like cryptocurrency, because with cryptocurrency I get many advantages such as I can buy the goods I want. And with the crypto I can transact anywhere with ease and with low cost. Cryptocurrency also provides additional income for my family. thanks cryptocurrency.

fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

well, I love crypto. I was ready to save and hard than for take-off strategy. I feel sorry if missed the opportunity to engage in crypto now.
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

of course I love crypto, because with crypto I can get benefits that I have never imagined before. besides that I can invest the future that can give us the success and happiness of life.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

yes, personally I really like crypto because of some of the advantages possessed by crypto. besides Unlike conventional currencies that are vulnerable to smoothing, cryptographic rules applied to crypto currencies make their owners avoid the risk of counterfeiting. and besides having a high value of course there are still many advantages possessed by crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

This is correct! Altcoins are useful for profiting, yet when you said that in exchanging, no requirement for examination this isn't right mate. You can't take after your faculties in Trading, it's not an amusement, you should read articles about each crypto that you need to put resources into it, the undertaking and the dev group are more imperative thing, by your insight you can know whether the venture will succeed or not.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

I Like the way the cryptocurrency works and the potential it has.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

I really like them all honestly aside from scam ICOs of course but nevertheless I am very thankful for the existence of these cryptocurrencies since they are very profitable and accessible even with me having a full time job. I could easily manage working part time with crypto and yet earn an ample amount of extra profit which is really a blessing for me this year.

bugdirty8

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

I don't like any cryptoz. the digital currency world is full of scams and cobwebs. I would rather work hard and get my own income
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

I like crypto for helping out in finance and I understand how crypto helps you and why you like it but in today's condition we should also be able to survive in the crypto world, because the market is red and very difficult to generate good profits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:27:57 AM

I really like crypto coins, initially I just bought some coins for investment. but now, I start to follow bounty and hope to get some more coins to increase my investment. I really like investing in crypto, its value up and down is a big challenge for me.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

yes i also like it. but I just love the coins that provide benefits  Grin . I do not like coins that would end up with shitcoin. therefore I as much as possible develop my analytical skills
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

Yes of course. Projects are really good and they are really useful. I can earn with crypto also. How can I dislike it?
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

yes i like cryptocoin, because cryptocoin is most popular digital curency  in the world....
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Yes I really love crypto, therefore I am willing to get out of my real work to focus on the crypto currency. With a crypto currency I can also exchange it into my country's paper currency. Crypto currency is a technology of the future that surely many people love it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: