Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

Yes I really love crypto, therefore I am willing to get out of my real work to focus on the crypto currency. With a crypto currency I can also exchange it into my country's paper currency. Crypto currency is a technology of the future that surely many people love it
Apparently, you still need to learn to share the phonetic attitude to cryptography and the opportunity to earn good money. Of course, it is possible to unite these two relations with the Soviets, But from the very beginning it is necessary to understand the meaning of cryptography and then it is already possible to say something about it.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

I am still studying more about cryptocurrency, I still really like crypto coin, but for now I just give priority to bitcoin or focus on bitcoin activities.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

Yes, i do like crypto coin for me to invest and consider it as my savings, hold it until the price pumps and gain something without doing more efforts but buy just holding my coin.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

Yes, i do like crypto coin for me to invest and consider it as my savings, hold it until the price pumps and gain something without doing more efforts but buy just holding my coin.
I understand that huge efforts are not necessary if you work with the crypto currency. The fact is that if someone earned a physical labor, he will understand that any employment in the field of crypto currency is much easier.
fiend91

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

I like the way cryptographic money made. The utilization of cryptographic money isn't only to have computerized resource however it will supports the economy, bank the unbanked individuals and make sad and jobless individuals to be fruitful. Cryptographic money isn't only a type of shared system rather, it interface the general population from better places. I like each crypto coin thay exists, they have dependably the possibility to grow up.
percentelated4

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

Nope I have no interests on this volatile currencies after I was deceived by the fate of volatile btc market Sad
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

I like the technology behind them. Also the purpose and algorithm behind cryptocurrencies are sound so I believe in it. It has also made me money which is a very positive aspect of my involvement in the cryptocurrency market. I really like cryptos and I invest in them as much as I can. The potentials are endless and so is my believe in them.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
yes i realluy like cryptocurrency even sometimes i loss in trading but i know that this loss will give me a experience and lesson to become a pro someday and because of cryptocurrency theres a lot of people get a good amount of fiat to use this in their daily needs also me cryptocurrency helps me a lot to reduce our poverty.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
I keep patronizing cryptocurrencies because I know that my life will become better. The money that I am using in my everyday is the money that I got from cryptocurrencies. I can now buy the things that I need because of the cryptocurrencies.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:02:11 AM

crypto is a job for me, and I really like crypto.
need some learning to understand and improve work profit in the world of crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

Of course, I really like crypto coins. Because for crypto coin is a digital currency that is being developed for use in the present and future. Coins that can be used as a transaction tool easily, quickly, reliably, and do not know the distance. In addition, crypto coins can also be used for trading, investment, which can provide benefits for both parties.
Today's crypto coins have helped many people to save the living economy, provide jobs for unemployed people, provide plenty of insight and knowledge in business, trade, and investment.
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

for now, many exchanges put forward some more stringent conditions, and application scenarios are relatively small. though i also like crypto coins very much.
However,
In my opinion, the exchange of crypto coins must be anonymous, unregulated, and can be converted and tradable in legal and currency terms.
it makes us more secure and comfortable
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

I do not really like crypto coins. I just love crypto coins for limited working relationship, because from coin crypto coin I can get my own income and can pay my own education fee. but so far I've also been trying to learn the crypto coin, how to make it and its work circulation.
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

I do not love cryptocurrency, I just like the way it built and works. We don't deny the good things that we've got in crupto and it is important to appreciate every part of it because if crypto does not exist, we don't have opportunity to make money using technology. Either you are a degree holder or not, you have the chance to gain profits.
ranjau

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

I like crypto coin because it has been proven to improve my economy and everyone who uses it, can say bitcoin as a mine or source for us all.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

of course,  I like crypto coin. Because by trading in crypto coin, I get profit from it. It helps me to get rid of my financial problem.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Ofcourse I like crypto coins and who present here hates them? crypto coins have made it possible for every person to come up with his idea and bring it forward to people and investors without even caring much about the legalities and formalities involved. I think cryptos have been really good in taking businesses to layman. Crypto coins moreover have made it possible to be owner of your own money.
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

Im Really Like the way most the Crypto Coin system.Because of I can make a good profit for it. The growth prospects of the crypto-coin are awesome and nobody or no such thing in the world gives so much profit.The cryptocurrency mechanism Is awesome to safe privacy tool.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

Yes i like the crypto and i can understand that now the people are not giving much importance to these coins but in the future we will be good and we can be successful in the future as well and crypto is good for me that it is the Internet based currency which can be use by every one in the world and the users of crypto are shifting all their wealth to bitcoin and later they will be happy and they will be rich from generation to generations and i really like the crypto coin that's why i want to still hold my coins and to wait for the good time is also a good way.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

I like crypto because it gives me a gteat help mostly in financially. It provides my own needs and also it make my life better. I would buy appliances with the help of crypto. The bitcoin. I like crypto because it helps me in my studies it supplies my school needs and also in our home. It makes me more better than before so that i like crypto because it promotes to give more opportunity of change and progresser life. That was the beauty of crypto and thier is a lot. Only few are mentioned.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: