Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

Crytptocurrencies are very interesting for me and i really want to create my own cryptocurrency. I am not sure will it be necessary to somebody but i just want to do this.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

Yes of course i like crypto since i join it because it give chances to everyone to use their talent and their money to invest and a gain a profit and also it helps people who had no job to earn for their living.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

Crypto is a future transaction system, I like cryptocurrency because I'm sure that someday will be legalized and become standard for transactions, we are still new and the world is not ready to accept the changes so they banned bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, someday they will realize the benefits of cryptocurrency and immediately legalize.

great
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

Crypto is a future transaction system, I like cryptocurrency because I'm sure that someday will be legalized and become standard for transactions, we are still new and the world is not ready to accept the changes so they banned bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, someday they will realize the benefits of cryptocurrency and immediately legalize.
We should be thankful that we are already in the cryptocurrencies because that is a good thing to have right now since we are pioneering the future of the technologies. We can easily make things happen with cryptocurrencies because their technologies are so awesome and they can do it through online that will make the things easier to access and to attain.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:03:05 AM

I like crypto coins because ill always searching on it how to earn, Actually in crypto ill always study on it and trying some find ways to earn more. Because of crypto currency ill change my self in our school i did not like to searching but incomes ill searching a lot.
mridulhasan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes, I really like the crypto currency.Because crypto is a new technology, which is much improved than other technologies. It helps us to enrich easily and offers a much bigger chance.Where we are Invest in crypto coins where we can earn a lot of profit  in a short time.I hope the crypto currency will be a universally recognized currency in the future.So I love the crypto currency.
rafi035

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

I like crypto coins because ill always searching on it how to earn, Actually in crypto ill always study on it and trying some find ways to earn more. Because of crypto currency ill change my self in our school i did not like to searching but incomes ill searching a lot.
It's the main purpose people know because financially so I think it's natural people like crypto because bitcoin itself also bring financial for them
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

For me, Yes I like cryptocurrency coin because I love what it can do to my profit that I invest in bitcoin and also its help me a lot to learn more about it and bitcoin trading system and earn more also in a safe way. Hoping that this cryptocurrency will last long so that I can pass this to my future children so that they can also experience what cryptocurrency can do. Smiley
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

For me, Yes I like cryptocurrency coin because I love what it can do to my profit that I invest in bitcoin and also its help me a lot to learn more about it and bitcoin trading system and earn more also in a safe way. Hoping that this cryptocurrency will last long so that I can pass this to my future children so that they can also experience what cryptocurrency can do. Smiley
Crypto currencies is our source of income because obviously they provided our needs in life. In which we were able to gain huge moneys through joining bounty campaign without any amount .I like crypto currencies because it is easy to use and the most fastest transactions than fiat money.We can get huge profit also when it comes to investment technologies .I think bitcoin has a big impact in our status right now because of  great opportunities .
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

Yes i like crypto coin because of its freedom, we can create own currency if we want to, there is no restriction from any third party. Secondly it will give us huge profit.
Now a days only few crypto coin are well known i.e. BTC, ETH, LTC etcetc. But Future of currency is the crypto currency and blockchain technology.

KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

I like it since it provides Pine Tree State some cash connected flexibility. defrayment on belongings you generally ignore attributable to the price. Likewise, it gave some info on monetary aspects and blockchain innovation. Exchanging gave Pine Tree State trust in speculation and persistence.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

yes, i like it. cripto give me alot benefit too. I can buy gold from bitcoin income.

That is great that you are earning from crypto currencies and you will be buying gold from it which is a good investment as popular investors say. It is not that I like crypto currencies but I like the hype whenever the price is increasing. I like to find a good coin when it dumps and wait for it to pump. Crypto currencies also gave me an opportunity to not only earn on my main job but to also earn on investing to this.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

Yes i start to like it eventually. I realized the transactions are more easier and hassle free. Aside from that you can earn by working on it. Although i have not tried to buy something online yet but when i do money transfer it is very easy and it will not take long to receive the money.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

I like cryptocurrencies. They have opened us to a new world and possibilities we never even thought were possible. Potentials to make so much more money than we ever would at our normal day jobs.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Ofcourse, Yes, because with this digital coins it helped me a lot on gaining profits. After I learned this thing with my brother I put a lot of effort to study and gain knowledge how this works and how will I be able to make profits with it, this things suddenly change my perspective when it comes to business. At first, I don't really care about this business related things but after I gained some money on it, I said to myself that this is a great thing and opportunity for me to raise myself from poverty. Although being poor, sometimes make some hindrances but still I'm looking for some solutions just to be part of this economy.
I'm really glad to be part of this, to meet amazing people, to earn money, to learn doing some business and tradings, etc. This is a BIG WOW for myself.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

Anyhow, if indeed we really can be adapting well with crypto, will not feel hesitant or fear in the effort made, and will arise feeling comfortable and like it. It certainly can make people like as addicted but profitable, the longer time.. it will feel more can't be away from crypto and want to continue to touch cyberspace without too much care about other jobs in the real world.
Dimas99

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

Right now I really like bitcoin and crypto. probably the biggest reason because they give jobs and give me daily necessities to keep them. indeed the salary earned so much from cryptocurrency. and I'm very grateful to get it
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.

Yes, I really do like and love this cryptocurrency because they give chances to jobless people in earning money. It gives opportunities and possibilities to people. Also, through btc I can pay my expenses without receiving any money from my parents.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Yes, i do really like cryptocurrency coins. this coins help us a lot in our finances. As an housewife crypto coins in my main source of income to help my husband to save and to pay our daily expenses every month. crypto coins also teach us to invest for our future, mostly for the future of our children. Crypto coins in god blessing to us, to survive our family.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

YES I think there soo many people like crypto coin because crypto is a rice field  Grin
crypto coin can give us a potential chance and we can invest our small money and we can make big profit from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: