Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
yes i really like a crypto coins because they made a way to have a extra income and also i love to spend my life with all of the crypto coin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dirham99

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

its really sure, I like it somuch. I have house, car, fulfill my needs because get alot benefit from bitcoin investing.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

I think everybody here likes cryptocurrencies. Allthough you have to think almost the whole day about it, and watch ten times an hour to blockfolio. Especially when the markets is going down, then you worry almost 24hours a day about your coins. You cant sleep, and you get almost terminated your job because you just watch at the charts almost all the time. So if you ignore these points, i would say, yes i really like cryptocurrencies, although they make me more headache at the moments Grin
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

I really like cryptocurrency because it has provided knowledge about technology that is very useful for many people then cryptocurrency on the other side is also able to provide benefits
 who can help me

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

I like it a lot because this crypto I change how to make study hard... like when I'm schooling before, and now the same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto, I make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token it's like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined their project.
Yes, I really like the crypto coins. I love crypto coins because I have a reason, not just like that. The reason I like crypto coins because crypto coins are very promising and until now has changed my family's economy for the better. The changes I've experienced since I know crypto coins are pretty significant. That's why I really want to keep it.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
berick prima

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

I like it a lot because this crypto I change how to make study hard. like when I'm schooling before, and now the same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto, I make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token it's like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined their project.
Of course, I like a crypto coin, I'm starting to learn about crypto coin extensively, I want to follow ICO and Bounty to get great results, I am optimistic to be like what I expect.
Impros88

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

yes i really like a crypto coins because they made a way to have a extra income and also i love to spend my life with all of the crypto coin.

But you need to be a lucky guy to get some big extra profit from crypto or you need to  be a clever one to wait a long to get big xxx profits from you start investment deposit.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

yes of course all crypto coin will have a differents type so i like crypto coin who have a potential like bankex and more and more choose some coins that can increase more in the future and have a good long roadmap because if you buy a shitcoin maybe youre money will going to loss so be careful always and read more about the coin that you want to buy.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

Of course yes because crypto coins have helped me a lot in solving my financial crisis. I got crypto coins from airdrop and sold it when it appear in the exchange and I got earned from it. Since I joined airdrop, bounty campaign and signature campaigns and got some coins, I am happy to share that this coins have helped me very much and I thank God for giving me this kind of business.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

I like the way digital currency made. The use of cryptographic money isn't only to have computerized resource however it will helps the economy, bank the unbanked individuals and make sad and jobless individuals to be fruitful. Digital currency isn't only a type of distributed system rather, it interface the general population from better places. I like each crypto coin thay exists, they have dependably the possibility to grow up.
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

Crypto coin is a very best investment to all who wants to earn good profit.And i like it very much because i can earn more from here and all you have to do is to do the bounty campaign and after the end of the ICO you will receive bitcoin that can help our financial problems. That is why i really love crypto currency.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

Of course yes because crypto coins have helped me a lot in solving my financial crisis. I got crypto coins from airdrop and sold it when it appear in the exchange and I got earned from it. Since I joined airdrop, bounty campaign and signature campaigns and got some coins, I am happy to share that this coins have helped me very much and I thank God for giving me this kind of business.

I guess you are so lucky because you get token in airdrop, i never experience to earn free coin or token but its ok because i get token everytime i join in bounty campaign, and its good because it is also help me in my financial problem.
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.

yes, I agree with you mate. crypto coin is simple safe and secure. just buying and wait untill the price high. I got alot from bitcoin
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Of course I do. Bitcoin made our lives better. I also enjoy learning about cryptocurrency and how it works. So far, this type of industry is very helpful especially in transactions online.
Yes i really really like  crypto coin because crypto coin is useful an it's help my financial in every day and  it is provide a knowledge how to earn money and i like crypto coin because it's safe and secure,..
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

I really like crypto coin, actually crypto gives me so much experience, whether it's in income, or in taking action. so much regret behind it all, and of course it made me mature. even crypto gives me a considerable additional salary.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

Cryptocurrencies gave me everything i have nowadays and ofcourse i like them. I am very sad that price decreasing extreamly fast nowadays but i can't do anything.

Impros88

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

Of course I do. Bitcoin made our lives better. I also enjoy learning about cryptocurrency and how it works. So far, this type of industry is very helpful especially in transactions online.
Yes i really really like  crypto coin because crypto coin is useful an it's help my financial in every day and  it is provide a knowledge how to earn money and i like crypto coin because it's safe and secure,..

That is good if its really like that and crypto make extra money for you and you could use that to money earn but for many people crypto take off their money and they are different means of that
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

Of course, I really like crypto currency coins. Aside from giving me extra income and profit, I am able to learn new things especially during trading. Also, crypto coins gives me financial growth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Honestly, I'm starting to like crypto now. Aside from having such earnings, I'm also became knowledgeable to trading world. I've learned different info, strategies, advices with different people around the world. And I'm so grateful with it.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

Mнe oчeнь нpaвитьcя кpиптoвaлютa, тeм чтo мoжнo  вклaдывaть нeбoльшyю cyммy cвoeгo кaпитaлa, и пpи пpaвильнoм pacпpeдeлeнии кaпитaлa мoжнo пoлyчить xopoшyю пpибыль.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: