Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3509 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Of course, I really like crypto currency coins. Aside from giving me extra income and profit, I am able to learn new things especially during trading. Also, crypto coins gives me financial growth.
well, i like it too much. I not only like bitcoin, but I also like eth, and other altcoins. honestly, altcoin gives me extra income, and of course that's also my way to gather a lot of bitcoin, and I know that we all have the same path.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Cryptocurrency changed my whole life! I will keep patronizing cryptocurrencies because I know that I can become successful person by supporting and buying cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of opportunities to become rich in the cryptocurrency world, I will use my skills to reach my dreams and goals.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

I like crypto because it is already part of my system as a hopeful earner. It plays a vital role in my life now since it has already change a big part of my life and that is my financial status. My life became better because of it that I am able to help my family with our expenses and I was also able to support my studies through it.
ikrimach

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

I really like cryptocoin because here is a very promising investment place, I am interested degan crypto because many people are successful by joining crypto
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

I like crypto because it is already part of my system as a hopeful earner. It plays a vital role in my life now since it has already change a big part of my life and that is my financial status. My life became better because of it that I am able to help my family with our expenses and I was also able to support my studies through it.
Yes i also like crypto because i have now good relation with crypto currencies, i am earning a good money from crytpo trading and therefore there is no doubt that i like crytpo currencies, on other side crytpo is now becoming an important part of our life therefore we have to use it just like fiat currency and that is the reason that every person must have to learn about it and start using it.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

I really like crypto, because for us crypto helps us to earn more profit, by investing my money by trading in altcoin so I can easily benefit every day, so our life has come true with many things we get from crypto.

Of course I like it, in my crypto make good profit even not much. also all ico tokens are like many also they also make your profit if you join their project.
I love it because this crypto I changed the way to make the study difficult ... like when I was in school, and now the same crypto before you move forward in all the coins, make sure to learn first.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

Yes, I always really love about crypto because I get many profits from here. I can not to forget the first experience in crypto. I get many more rewards than my predicted. I am so glad because I get something that I am not believe Smiley
Actually, I really like and love bitcoin and crypto because both them help me to earn extra money and income that I need in my daily expenses. Furthermore, I am also glad that I know what crypto is because of that I can buy things that I want and need. I hope by using crypto I can become rich or millionaire.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Yes, I really like crypto coins. Because it's online currency. By completing my daily education or work, I can easily earn money by doing online work. Which can help me greatly improve my daily economic condition?
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

Cryptocurrencies have now important function in our society! I like cryptocurrency because it is my source of income! The cryptocurrencies continuing to lessen the unemployment rate and it is the reason why I like cryptocurrencies.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Of course, since I knew him 2 years ago, I have benefited a lot financially, lots of new friends, new science, new experiences, new worlds. not only about money and about profits. to be honest I feel my life becomes more color. and to this day, I still believe that blockchain will give more opportunity to many people than the birth of crypto.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

whats we really like is blockchain.. blockchain is a good technology.. and I can assure you all the blockchain is the future
Crypto maker

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

yes I like crypto coin.its greatly financially help us and make a good  profitable money.there are many things to learning.its teach how to do investment or make earns.all ico token is like.crypto currency not only earning side its obiously learning side also.A good part is a good lesson.so we must be say crypto coin is good lesson.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is a very New term for the world. And people in my locality are becoming very much uneducated I just read the books so that they can get marks and they do not focus on the study, Betfair Bitcoin or any other altcoin you have to study it in order to able to make money from it that makes them work quite hard which is good for their future because that is going to make their experience and teach them how to work hard in life to achieve something. I think Bitcoin and other altcoins earth most necessary topic for every student (human being) no matter it is going to be useful or not you should know about it.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

I really like the crypto coins, crypto coins like BTC and ETH have given me a considerable profit..
I even get a lot of knowledge from reading ICO Whitepaper that I invest and I follow the bounty program.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Yes, I really like crypto coin, because I treat it like a hobby and it gives me a lot of fun and I get from it a good profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:13:54 PM

Yes i really like crypto currency . For that reason i am doing full time works for cyrpto currency.. I like it because of i can earn huge money by it . Which is more than an expert  level web based job salary  . Thats why i am loving it . I best earning strategy is doing trading in exchange site and investing money in Ico ..
Impros88

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Yes i really like crypto currency . For that reason i am doing full time works for cyrpto currency.. I like it because of i can earn huge money by it . Which is more than an expert  level web based job salary  . Thats why i am loving it . I best earning strategy is doing trading in exchange site and investing money in Ico ..

Investing in ICO is nice idea but need a good time to invest there , now is not a good time to invest in ico because all of them drop after exchanges , everybody dumping it now.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

I only like the cyrpto if they are giving me money yes that is true because they sucks wjen they are falling like this it is like it is pointless that you are working for nothing you are not sure uf that campaigns that younare in are gonna give you much profit or even not because have been scammed for a lot of time and i hate that thing i almost complain a lot.of things in those projects because they did not gave me my money. But still i am hoping to gain in bounties because this is the only tjing that i can do
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

of course i love cryptocoin, if i dont like crypto i dont join in this forum, hahaha. i love crypto because we can learn many things in here, learn about project of ICO, how the developer of ICO managet their project and something else, someday i will make my own project with my token  Grin Grin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
vhinzkie

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

of course i love cryptocoin, if i dont like crypto i dont join in this forum, hahaha. i love crypto because we can learn many things in here, learn about project of ICO, how the developer of ICO managet their project and something else, someday i will make my own project with my token  Grin Grin
I agree to that, not just in this forum we can learn and gain knowledge but in any other way specially doing bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: