Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

I started to like crypto coin when a friend of mine shares there earning or rewards after doing bounty campaigns.I got fascinated to be one of them sooner that's why I asked them to help me how to do these campaigns.Through it I learned more with all the sharing of the members regarding there income.Good to know how well they are enjoying the fruits of reward tru bitcoin.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
I really like crypto coin it help me to sustain my everyday needs and my tuition fee in college I don't need to work in a fast food chain to have profit, and besides if you are hard-worker you can earn more here than you expect, for now I was second year college and I survive the one year with the help of this crypto coin I hope it would have a lot of ICO that I can be participated so I can graduate as a degree holder.
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
I really like crypto coin it help me to sustain my everyday needs and my tuition fee in college I don't need to work in a fast food chain to have profit, and besides if you are hard-worker you can earn more here than you expect, for now I was second year college and I survive the one year with the help of this crypto coin I hope it would have a lot of ICO that I can be participated so I can graduate as a degree holder.

But anyway you need to known that crypto is not main income you also need to have a other job which will give me main income and crypto will be like extra income and hobby.
hydsiropi

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

So far i really like the crypto coin Smiley

Just a newbie here, learning curve seems extremely steep so far but i'm really enjoying all of it. I believe the future of human society will stem from this new technology, it's very exciting!
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

of course i love cryptocoin, if i dont like crypto i dont join in this forum, hahaha. i love crypto because we can learn many things in here, learn about project of ICO, how the developer of ICO managet their project and something else, someday i will make my own project with my token  Grin Grin
I agree to that, not just in this forum we can learn and gain knowledge but in any other way specially doing bounty.
To me it’s not only the way of increase your knowledge but also way to increase your money and your power as well, this forum really provides us the opportunity so that we can get money by using our knowledge and can increase our own knowledge by reading different post done by other people, so I like the crypto coin it gives me safe money and it gives me the chance to increase my present money as well, in short investing in crypto coin is saving my future.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

Right now I really like bitcoin and crypto. probably the biggest reason because they give jobs and give me daily necessities to keep them. indeed the salary earned so much from cryptocurrency. and I'm very grateful to get it
BertoloyBTC

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

I am joining this forum for I like this crypto coin and I want to have this cryptos as part of my savings , I sm convince to have this cryptos.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

Yes,i do.
After I feel the results of BTC and crypto in the last few months, I started to learn to deepen the world of BTC and crypto.
Because if I think outside the work is very time-consuming so there is no time for family, but after there BTC and crypto, I can make money and togetherness the family remains the number one.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:12:09 AM

I really like the coin on the market cryptocurrency. Since there are coins, I feel very interesting, I study them, learn about them. And I started my business looking for profit. They help me greatly increase my financial resources and help me pay for my services quickly and conveniently.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

Many people start knowing about cryptocurrency and already like it. Its good investment for long term. Sometimes joining ICO is profitable because we can get big discount if we are early adopter.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

i guess yes, even though i am not having experience it yet, but i think cryptos are good and have more benefits, i mean we can see people here actually take campaign and working so they will get paid with digital money show us that people are attracted to find and use cryptos, and of course another reason is money is always money, and you just can't hate money,no one can i guess
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

Yes,I really like and love crypto because I get many profit from here.This is the only way which I used to gain profit and also get more.So,I like this.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

Of course yes, because it helps me a lot in times of my financial needs. I've been holding some of bitcoin along with altcoins for a long term plan. There is nothing i worry about my future already since there's something that i can rely on already.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kisscoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

Very well, now that many coins on the market, they allow you to earn on the stock exchange. The main thing is to properly evaluate the market and act!
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

Well, you better keep studying hard especially in the English language.

i guess yes, even though i am not having experience it yet, but i think cryptos are good and have more benefits, i mean we can see people here actually take campaign and working so they will get paid with digital money show us that people are attracted to find and use cryptos, and of course another reason is money is always money, and you just can't hate money,no one can i guess

It's not only the fact that you can consider earning cryptocurrency as another source of your income but the feeling that you have when you earn different coins that you can use in their use-case to your own comfort and make your transactions much easier and hassle-free is great. Most of the members in the forum are only here for the sake of earning money, they don't care about gaining the knowledge in this forum about crypto and all.
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

of course .bitcoin is main coin of crypto.but i trade with altcoin and i have some like to both bitcioin and altcoin.but is, true for me in altcoin hold and,trading altcoin huge profit.many altcoin i like so much.Aion,Playkey,Verify,Utrust.Indahash,wepower .

Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

Yes, I do really, really like and love crypto coins because it is purely digital and bitcoin is the most popular example of crypto currency. Crypro coins also called cryptocurrency or crypto are form of digital currency powered by block chain technology and are assigned to wallet addresses on their respective blockchains.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

crypto has now been ogled by many people and big investors so it's been proven if bitcoin is one of someone's purpose to invest
so now there have been many people who moved and started liking crypto

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

Yeah, the project crypto height also allows users to joined real time information of portfolio as well as past join some projects . These reports stating enables every user to lane their portfolio anytime, anywhere and crypto coins give me a potential chance, very very grateful for those who do not have big capital to join.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

Many people start knowing about cryptocurrency and already like it. Its good investment for long term. Sometimes joining ICO is profitable because we can get big discount if we are early adopter.
When people get to know crypto and how promising it is to take investment, they become interested to learn all things about how it works. What we like the most in crypto is that even you do not have any amount to put in it, you can get to earn it through joining with their campaign. Successfull crypto has a potential to grow and make good profit.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: