Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
Danv

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

Yes, Every one entering the forum will be into the crypto network which literally means we all like the crypto coins and it is because of that we are here in this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Yes of course. I begun to really like crypto since I became a member of this forum that gives us a lot of opportunities that earb bitcoins.  Since I joined airdrops, signature campaign and bounty campains,  I  enjoyed working at crypto. I love crypto.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Yes of course from the bottom of my heart I would perfectly love crypto coins.This is how I realize after I've joined that only crypto coins have a chance to make my income grow.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

Yes I do. I was impressed when my friend who's currently making profit in bounties made his profit by early investments into BTC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

Of course i like cryptcoins. If not, i wouldnt spend my whole day in this message board and would look always for news coins and investment ideas. I like the blockchain technology behind the cryptocurrencies. Its so simple but geniues, and it will change our life forever. I also like it that the banks and big financial people are scared from bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I hope somedays all those people will lose their money because people will not let their money in banks rather in cryptos.
clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

Of course, there no reason to hate cryptocurrencies and the fact that it’s the next generation of our currency today and because we’re in the age of advanced technology, it’s the currency that will use in our daily transact especially for the future. Cryptocoin or altcoin price always changes, giving me opportunities to make more money if the price goes up. We should be knowledgeable when trading cryptocurrencies. It helps me a lot, especially when it comes to financial aspects of my daily living. I’m really thankful that I already knew cryptocurrency. I love cryptocurrency.
keyco
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

https://keyco.io/

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Yes i love the crypto currency. Easy to transact, no hassle, easy to gain money...

How To Save Cryptocurrency If You Die Tomorrow

Twitter - Discord - KEYCO.IO

LeonardRiggort

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

I like it, yes. It is much more practical to use and for investors or product exporters it is very easy
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:46:34 PM

Yes, I do. The decentralized concept with or without anonymity makes it famous to me. I spend a lot of time for learning about cryptocurrency (of course after my day job). Some altcoin and tokens made me disgusted but I ignored that and focused on only stable coins.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

I like it, yes. It is much more practical to use and for investors or product exporters it is very easy
All of us in here are like cryptocoin because we earn on this crypto even we are only working in our house.
Or in any place we want, cryptocurrency was a biggest and a popular in the internet that we earn money.
UltimatePro

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:54:22 PM

I'm torn because while one can make money I've seen a lot of people lose hard earn money.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:26:18 AM

Beside profit crypto change my everyday routine when i'm woke up everyday i check the price of bitcoin and other alts especially my portfolio. Crypto can give you reach your goals easily when you work hard and patience.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

I really like crypto coin but not most. There are project here that lead members ashtray when they discovered that it was a big scam. The scandal of scam is almost everywhere. I like crypto coin but I will pick what is the best and I know not form by scam. Altcoins can made me successful in the future if will be lucky.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

Yes I really like crypto coin.Specially in trading it is really awesome where your money that you invest in a token or coin turn into a huge amount of money in a long term so its really great compare to saving your monry in bank.Specially if you invest in Bitcoin you can really assure that youll be having a big income and it is so amazing.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

Yes, I really like it, I am studying about cryptocurrency.
At first, I was interested to learn it because I see people can succeed with cryptocurrency.
And I am eager to deepen it.
Despite the current growing negative issues about cryptocurrency but it did not deter me.
I hope with cryptocurrency can provide benefits to me.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

I like it a lot because this crypto I change how to make study hard... like when I'm schooling before, and now the same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto, I make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token it's like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined their project.
Yes, of course, I really like crypto coins. I love crypto coins because crypto coins are unique and interesting. Ever since I knew the crypto coins I feel my life is getting better. The development of crypto coins from year to year made me very amazed, because despite the many bad news about crypto coins. But crypto coins are able to maintain its existence.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

Yes I really like crypto coin.Specially in trading it is really awesome where your money that you invest in a token or coin turn into a huge amount of money in a long term so its really great compare to saving your monry in bank.Specially if you invest in Bitcoin you can really assure that youll be having a big income and it is so amazing.
Indeed, Investing in the token is promising but the risk also greater compared we choose investing in the coin that already in the market cap. If the token we have invested and success lunched and many investor come to investing their money, then the price token will high and we will have a big profit. But otherwise if the token failed be lunched with many reason then we will lose all money.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

We are just the same, i used to pay my tuition fee's using the money i made in the internet by working here in this campaign, it was really hard to work on the corporate world because the salary is very low so thanks to this site that is existing because we can work on different ico.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

We are just the same, i used to pay my tuition fee's using the money i made in the internet by working here in this campaign, it was really hard to work on the corporate world because the salary is very low so thanks to this site that is existing because we can work on different ico.
therefore many people like cryptos, because they can be converted to fiat currency, so it can be used to buy something we need. actually i think all people have same think, with cryptos we can get a lot of profits so get rich

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Usually yes, I'd like to buy and use cryptocoins currency, since a first time I've heard about cryptos it made my life better in many ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: