Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
joker19

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

I think, I am really like crypto coin and have be the part of crypto coin more than five years and I am still loyal with the crypto coin because I really trust to bitcoin where I have got everything I need from bitcoin and crypto coin. I have buy new car, new house and I can married with my special girls in my life because I have be the part in Bitcoin for several years and until now I keep trust bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

Indeed, on the off chance that you have some time for crypto then you should love it since for what reason do you invest energy for these? Fundamentally the appropriate response is to win benefits, correct? All things considered, we as a whole realize that in first time we do crypto things however not each of the keep an eye on simply have a money related thing for it. Others are additionally flabbergasted for what they gain from crypto and as long as they are draw in for it they acknowledge it and figure out how to love crypto. In addition, they should comprehend crypto in light of the fact that on the off chance that they don't think about it then they are losing some part of care to figure out how this innovation influence us to love it more.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

I am very glad that I learned about crypto-currencies and this forum. I pay a lot of attention to this, I constantly read and follow my tokens, which I have, and participate in bounty companies. Also, I believe in the future of the currency, and that in the future, we will use them as a means of payment.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Yes, all bitcointalk forum members and many other people mostly like to use crypto, thats why we are all here, because we are learning about cryptoworld and making profit
joker19

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

In my opinion, after I heard what crypto is and how it helps some of my relatives to be rich , after that I fell curious and also interested to learn about all the crypto .One of my relatives help me to learn and how to join in this Bitcointalk and hope that this one of the crypto helps me to be rich also .
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

I like crypto because of it's features and also how it changed a lot of lives. I like it the most cause I am earning now, from smaller profit to bigger.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Yes i really like crypto coin. Everybody likes anything that gives too many advantage to people and in that case, crypto is a big check on that. It is efficient and profitable. It is also safe and knowledgeable. I mean, what's not to like?

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

I think that's why we were here in this forum to talk about all cryptocurrencies, it does changed my life absolutely. For now I really passionate about join some project, but last time when my first time join the project it was kinda boring you know because you haven't know how much result what you can get,  after I got my forst tokens from those project I start to love crypto world.
Crypto maker

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

Yes I really like crypto coin.Crypto coin is best for investment.crypto coin is  potential for investment.It give us a lot of money.I think it's future of a currency.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

crypto coin or commonly mentioned as cryptocurrency interested for everyone.every investor see that this world could give them money.and for other people that have no capital.it could their main job as bounty hunter.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

I love cryptocoins, thats not only about its price or value, but the whole thing. Diffent altcoins have different features that changing the world.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Crypto give us chance to make extra money and thats why many peoples like doing bussiness in crypto world. If we have skill on technical, we can make trade with altcoin pairs and if we dont have that skill, we can invest for long term. Beside that, if we want to be early adopter, we can investing our money by joining ICOs.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

I do love cryptocurrency. I buy their coin in hope that it will gain and i choose to invest in it cause i love the project and i believe its good for future. The reasons im in crypto cause i believe this could be usefull in future and this might be something that i need to learn so i would have a good start in learning in cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

Of course, I also like the crypto coin.
The reason I like it is that it is more profitable to invest using crypto coin than gold or anything else.
My friend has proved to invest with crypto coin and now he's rich.
This is my motivation to learn about cryptocurrency as an investment tool nowadays.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

for me crypto is something that is from our generation, something new and fresh, interesting and exiting business that almost everyone is able to do.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

What i like in crypto is the opportunity that it can brought to everybody's life. Keeping up with it makes me an adventurous person. I do learn a lot about investing, trading and signature campaign. The earnings keeps me motivated. Life is more exciting with bitcoin.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

I love cryptocoins, thats not only about its price or value, but the whole thing. Diffent altcoins have different features that changing the world.
I'm here - then I love crypto currencies! Bitcoin and crypto coins gave us an amazing chance to become rich in a short period of time, you need not to miss it and use it 100%. Cryptocurrencies gave freedom and independence from the main hard work and I really appreciate this moment. I hope that the opportunity to earn money on crypto currencies will last as long as possible.
one key56

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

of course I really like the crypto, I spend 1.4 of my day to earn income from bounty campaign, trading, and investment.
I'm sure what I did was worth it
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

of course I really like the crypto, I spend 1.4 of my day to earn income from bounty campaign, trading, and investment.
Bounty company ico Pavlou me more brings profit than investment. Maybe I'm making the wrong choice of my investment projects, but still I have not tried to invest in the long term.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

Bounty company ico Pavlou me more brings profit than investment. Maybe I'm making the wrong choice of my investment projects, but still I have not tried to invest in the long term.
You can not only participate in the Bounty of the company, but also invest in projects on the ico stage of companies. despite some risks, such investments are not very long-term. I advise you to pay attention to this opportunity, because in the long-term prospects I also have little trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: