Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:58:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3506 times)
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

At first I don't like crypto coin because I thought it can only be used by those evil doers from deepweb.especially bitcoin. But, things changed when my friend introduced Bitcoin to me. I was skeptical at first and I just waited for my friend to get frustrated. However, It was me who became interested after I saw that He earned some money from Bitcoin.

Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies are genious way to show the world how interenet and technologies are strong nowadays! I am absolutly like crypto and want to improve myself in this sphere. 

kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

I love coin in the cryptocurrency market, especially bitcoin. Since there is bitcoin, bitcoin helps my income is higher than my current earnings. One day I skip quite a bit for bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets. The bitcoin business on the cryptocurrency market makes it easy for us to make a big income. As long as you focus, try to analyze the market, grab the opportunity that you have collected a large source of income.
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

Obviously I really like crypto coins. Although at this time I have not fully succeeded at least there is a picture of my bright future with crypto. Just buy now and sell in the next year with a bigger profit with no harder work. Surely all human beings want to be like. That's the reality of life.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

I like crypto and I have loss all of my time looking and check the crypto price in dailey, almost have my daily time was loss to check and looking forward the situation of crypto day by day. Some time when I get great moment I bought bitcoin and altcoin, it needed more foccuss to check where is the best moment to buy bitcoin and altcoin. The same thing when I sell altcoin or bitcoin, when I got profit more than I bought I will sell it.
darklotus17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

They can increase their capital well. Coins that are not part of the top 50 are likely to have no future and will be forgotten over time. So while there is an opportunity, I earn on them
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

In my insight I really like cryptocoins because it may pump nor dump. The more you hold your token the more it rise its value. So, as a bounty hunter you know when to hold or sell your cryptocoins. In addition to that the more cryptocoins you hold the more profit you can earn. Be wise and make your time valuable.

charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

Yes I do like crypto coins ,it is a good investment for all who don't have enough money .You can get free coins by doing some bounties and in airdrops .
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:57:38 AM

Yes, i really do like cryptocurrencies, cause its kinda helping me to provide for my future needs, this is like managing your stocks, in the market. And to earn cryptos, you can earn it without investing, you just have to work for it, by joining campaigns and by that, you'll get paid. See, thats why i really do love cryptos, cause its giving me or us opportunities to earn money.

Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

I like crypto coin because in these days it has provide my a regular job facility and i am working for bitcoin and fr those who can give me online work and for that i can earn good amount of money, It is not only a coin but behind this a strong monetary system is working and i like crypto because crypto is the future invest now in crypto and rich in the future.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

Well maybe almost everybody like to be instant rich so I think everybody including me like crypto a lot  Grin. I don’t know for anyone who don’t know crypto that’s why they didn’t invest.Cryptocurrencies’ instant money and instant loss to investment also entice many risk-taker investors like me to invest unmindful of the outcome. Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

Yes i do really like it when i was young it is like 5 years before i started to like bitcoin and i study it on my free time in school ofcourse and the time passed by i learned also about cryptocurrencies ang how it works. Today i am trading such cryptocurrencies and im happy in it.
jelly199

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

I think, I am really like crypto coin and have be the part of crypto coin more than five years and I am still loyal with the crypto coin because I really trust to bitcoin where I have got everything I need from bitcoin and crypto coin. I have buy new car, new house and I can married with my special girls in my life because I have be the part in Bitcoin for several years and until now I keep trust bitcoin.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Yrah Youre right my friend.Like you I really like in crypto because of hpw many people proven that because of crypto their life started to change and have a financial support.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Yes i do really like it when i was young it is like 5 years before i started to like bitcoin and i study it on my free time in school ofcourse and the time passed by i learned also about cryptocurrencies ang how it works. Today i am trading such cryptocurrencies and im happy in it.
thats good work for you mate.in our spare time, we can make money through trading or become a bounty hunter. this opportunity is very big and we can do anytime. it really fun for me.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

Im so much like crypto-coin because of this i can manage my financial needs and now i can buy a thing that i want . Just make some research to know what is important of this and how to earn  and save a lot for the future. Be smart and wisely if you want to earn using crypto-coin. I see many successful people that very love this.

Rahman1

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

yes really i like cryptocoin,it’s creation marks an important milestone in the realm of digital currencies, due to its distributed and decentralized nature.
John Snow

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

I like them very much. Altcoin and ICO's are the reasons for my income. Altcoins creates new opportunities in the market for crypto-investors. Even ICO's force the existing coins to perform better and deliver best services which will beneficial for both users and investors.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

i think main reason why people like crypto is , its opportunity that could make people earn much money.many ways to do this, like trading or mining.even people that have not capital , they can joining bounty campaign.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

I really like crypto coins because of the profit I get from crypto coins I can pay all my debts and now I have a better life and I become more confident
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: