Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:37:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75316 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX attended the Blockchain Symposium conference in Seoul yesterday. When asked how is DCore better than Ethereum, he responded by comparing Ethereum to a blockchain Swiss knife, while DCore is more of a precise tool, a well-forged Sushi knife. In other words, if you want to go the way of mass production DCore would be a better fit. Read more about it in our blog.

I always like it when projects attend conferences. It shows that they really have something to say.

Its also a great opportunity to establish relations and potentially form collaborations which is important for ICO's

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX attended the Blockchain Symposium conference in Seoul yesterday. When asked how is DCore better than Ethereum, he responded by comparing Ethereum to a blockchain Swiss knife, while DCore is more of a precise tool, a well-forged Sushi knife. In other words, if you want to go the way of mass production DCore would be a better fit. Read more about it in our blog.

I always like it when projects attend conferences. It shows that they really have something to say.

Its also a great opportunity to establish relations and potentially form collaborations which is important for ICO's

Participation in events at large centers is truly great for the project, potentially bringing more investors and increasing a number of community supporters and potential partners
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

I do not really understand the point in having two kinds of tokens. Why to complex even more the system? If the exchange rate between them will always be fixed, that's ok, but if not - I do not see the point in doing so

ALAX is for users who willing to risk their money with fluctuations while ALA is for users who wants to get stable price. It's not complex at all.

You mean for traders, people wants to see price pumps but few who knows the art of trading benefits from price volatility not just some price pumps
Maybe for traders it does some good, but I try to perceive the situation just as an average consumer, and I see some more complexity where it is not needed.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

To be honest I never heard of Gioone, it's some indian/chinese manifacturer? Strange because in the article is stated that they shipped 40M devices in 2016

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Alax project seems interesting, platform can be useful for content creators and gamers!
btw, Icobench rated them highly: https://icobench.com/ico/alax
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

absolutely agree with you , ALAX seems to have a great future but i doubt  if their are to much blochchain gaming platforms , but besides that i wish you good luck
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

I do not really understand the point in having two kinds of tokens. Why to complex even more the system? If the exchange rate between them will always be fixed, that's ok, but if not - I do not see the point in doing so

ALAX is for users who willing to risk their money with fluctuations while ALA is for users who wants to get stable price. It's not complex at all.

You mean for traders, people wants to see price pumps but few who knows the art of trading benefits from price volatility not just some price pumps

Yes it will usually happen big purchasing power and will otherwise selling is also big, maybe what I catch here is how to use moment of pump with fast trade.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

About the two tokens thing, if you'll buy ALA with ALX on the internal exchange you'll get a 20% discount, so it will have it's own demand. But to be honest looks  more like a company's share (without dividends) then an utility token

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

‘Blockchain can turn the odds’ by Kalvin Feng, co-founder ALAX.io, CEO Dragonfly
https://medium.com/alax-io/blockchain-can-turn-the-odds-5a2be9dde6eb
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

Alax project seems interesting, platform can be useful for content creators and gamers!
Quite an interesting idea and the concept of the project itself. Frankly, if the project is really interested in the army of gamers, it will be something amazing and wonderful. This segment has no bottom and it will direct the use of tokens.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

I agree! Participating in various events project team demonstrates openness and confidence! To such projects, the level of trust is always higher in comparison with those who does not wish to attend such events.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

I agree! Participating in various events project team demonstrates openness and confidence! To such projects, the level of trust is always higher in comparison with those who does not wish to attend such events.

Also it is good publication. You need them very much to have a succesfull ico.

It seems they are doing it well so far.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

Thanks for the Icobench link share, but about the ratings, 3.3 rating for product section seemed a little low for me, what do you think about this?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

We have two tokens - you can find detailed info about them in this blog. Here is the comparison:

The ALA will be simply pegged to FIAT so there won't be fixed exchange rate to ALX. ALX is the token which will participants of our TGE get.

I cant understand, why you want to create 2 types of tokens? Only ALX will be selling on TGE?

It was explained on this page...

A lot of our future customers will be just ordinary people who will want to buy a game. They do not know anything about crypto and maybe they even don't want to get involved in it. We have to have this in mind. It would be very stressful for them if they would buy some tokens one day and another day it would have totally different value. This could discourage them to switch from current methods of payments and that is something we definitely don't want to do.

This is to make prices look stable.

A very interesting system you got there going with two tokens, I haven't seen anything like that yet. It should work for both people who have cryptocurrency and for those who don't. Looks really promising, I wonder how it will function in reality.
That is, theoretically, ALA will have a fixed rate. Which will not depend on anything, if I understand correctly. I don't see the point in creating a second coin if you can sell games directly for dollars or euros.

I also think that two tokens are misleading and pointless and I hope that they will change their mind

I don't agree at all.

As i said earlier it can bring new people to crypto. Think about it you are buying some ingame thing and you see that you can get %20 more with same money.
I agree with you that in the future this will be a definite plus, but at this stage people are a little concerned about this step. Although for me a very interesting concept.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

We have two tokens - you can find detailed info about them in this blog. Here is the comparison:

The ALA will be simply pegged to FIAT so there won't be fixed exchange rate to ALX. ALX is the token which will participants of our TGE get.

I cant understand, why you want to create 2 types of tokens? Only ALX will be selling on TGE?

A lot of our future customers will be just ordinary people who will want to buy a game. They do not know anything about crypto and maybe they even don't want to get involved in it. We have to have this in mind. It would be very stressful for them if they would buy some tokens one day and another day it would have totally different value. This could discourage them to switch from current methods of payments and that is something we definitely don't want to do.

A very interesting system you got there going with two tokens, I haven't seen anything like that yet. It should work for both people who have cryptocurrency and for those who don't. Looks really promising, I wonder how it will function in reality.
That is, theoretically, ALA will have a fixed rate. Which will not depend on anything, if I understand correctly. I don't see the point in creating a second coin if you can sell games directly for dollars or euros.

I also think that two tokens are misleading and pointless and I hope that they will change their mind

I don't agree at all.

As i said earlier it can bring new people to crypto. Think about it you are buying some ingame thing and you see that you can get %20 more with same money.
I agree with you, but why do they need a second coin? A person buys a game for real money, sees that it can be bought for cryptocurrency, while he can still get a good bonus. He's starting to get interested, and he's gradually joining our community.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

I don't agree at all.

I agree with you, but why do they need a second coin? A person buys a game for real money, sees that it can be bought for cryptocurrency, while he can still get a good bonus. He's starting to get interested, and he's gradually joining our community.

This confuses me from the first time i looked into this thread, I still dont get that why do we need two coins? One coin can do what the other coin do as far as i think.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

Thanks for the Icobench link share, but about the ratings, 3.3 rating for product section seemed a little low for me, what do you think about this?

Yes, this is the thing which I also looking.
Igor Karavaev gave him low rate because:
Financial and business planning issues are missing in the WP. The team seems like lacking blockchain and ico competences. There is not enough info about the product

Team and Profile are rated very well 4.0/4.9 It looks fairly professionally.
Olivia Keyton

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

This project looks like very promising project without a soft cap, which tries to make the match between gaming and blockchain and there is even an airdrop. We will observe the development.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

be listed on icobench and also with a high rating is in my opinion a great recognition and a great publicity for this project...
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

I think the fact that Alax has 2 tokens could be interesting. I want to see how it will work, one for the TGE and one for the internal use, maybe it could be a good choice for the stability of the project, curious to see.

The question not in interes. The question in liquitity. What ICO investors will have from this tokens, if they will not be used than? I think they must have 1 type of tokens.

There will be two kinds of people with ALX tokens - one kind will have them so they can exchange them later for ALA with 20% bonus and sell them to consumers of apps (or they are consumer themselves). The second kind are the people who will hodl ALX as an investment so they can later exchange it for another cryptocurrency (e.g. for BTC and later for money so they can buy lambo). Since there is 20% bonus in exchange for ALA tokens it should drive the demand for the ALX tokens in the long run.

Ok, I understand now. May be 20% will give liquiduity this tokens. but why just not have only one kind of tokens?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: