Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

The intersection between the two tokens could be interesting, maybe it could be a good system for the value of the project. It will make a difference between holder of token and users of the platform. Curious to see this in application.

The objective is to allow both blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals and non blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals to use Alax by the creation of a steady in-market currency. It is quite an innovation.
Maybe you're right. The idea of course is very interesting, I want to see how it will work in the real world.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

The intersection between the two tokens could be interesting, maybe it could be a good system for the value of the project. It will make a difference between holder of token and users of the platform. Curious to see this in application.

The objective is to allow both blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals and non blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals to use Alax by the creation of a steady in-market currency. It is quite an innovation.

The promising interaction with non-users of Blockchain could allow the inclusion of many new people in Crypto, further popularizing not only the Platform but Crypto.

That's a really great perk for all crypto users. Since everything is going down for some time now I assume a lot of people decided to withdraw from crypto, so maybe now, projects like that could provide an incentive to come back to crypto.

you could in fact use the pegged token to cash out from crypto when the market is going down indeed

If that is the case, then we should appreciate the team's effort to protect its stakeholders interests in the project. I've never seen a scheme such as this before. Smiley
For me, this scheme is very interesting. I had never seen and my brain never could think of) will have to wait and see how the community will accept the decision of the team.
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

Something in recent times, everything that is connected with the game industry shows bad results (I do not understand, because it's the reverse should be promising). For example, the WAX, which hit the price ... Or the Refereum, which went into negative with ICO ...

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

I know it take a long time to build Game platform. This is for me is long term project. ALAX idea is nice and targeting emerging market where is growth happening currently 

If it's about to build a platform like Steam, yes it takes a lot of time because you must provide support for sellers/purchasers and continued support for games' patch/updates etc...
They have roadmap until 2019? platform for gamers is a promising direction, with constantly evolving games and hardware the demand for this is growing, and I think that the trend will continue.

Yes, 2019 is the ALAX store supposed to be launched. Still a long time until that. So I am happy that they plan to have a beta version in September.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

Something in recent times, everything that is connected with the game industry shows bad results (I do not understand, because it's the reverse should be promising). For example, the WAX, which hit the price ... Or the Refereum, which went into negative with ICO ...
Yes, you are right and I also was asking me, why this happens.
Maybe gamers are not really interested in crypto and big game companies are making their own ingame-currency, so that investors dont dare to invest in newcomers who provides a different concept? Sometimes I also dont see an advantage compared to a normal ingame currency at some projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

I know it take a long time to build Game platform. This is for me is long term project. ALAX idea is nice and targeting emerging market where is growth happening currently 

If it's about to build a platform like Steam, yes it takes a lot of time because you must provide support for sellers/purchasers and continued support for games' patch/updates etc...
They have roadmap until 2019? platform for gamers is a promising direction, with constantly evolving games and hardware the demand for this is growing, and I think that the trend will continue.

Yes, 2019 is the ALAX store supposed to be launched. Still a long time until that. So I am happy that they plan to have a beta version in September.
the launch of the store is still very far in time, but i can not wait to try the beta, i still have to understand the pattern of the interweaving of the two tokens...
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

Targeting the unbanked through decentralised system has become a common place, Just one question though, how will a decentralised App Store created by ALAX generate a unique marketplace?
Feroz77

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

Lot's of comment here . nothing to rest of saying .
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

the launch of the store is still very far in time, but i can not wait to try the beta, i still have to understand the pattern of the interweaving of the two tokens...

The Beta of Alax will arrive at a moment that will be decisive for the project, I believe that already will have made a lot of funds, and your Beto will drive them even further
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

The Beta of Alax will arrive at a moment that will be decisive for the project, I believe that already will have made a lot of funds, and your Beto will drive them even further
Beta version of platform or demo is always a good idea because this ensures investors that ico is feasible
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

The mobile gaming industry is a very rapidly growing and promising market for the earnings and the fact that ALAX wants to build this market on a decentralized platform is a big advantage by making this industry transparent and safe. Will your project have a mobile application for users?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

The mobile gaming industry is a very rapidly growing and promising market for the earnings and the fact that ALAX wants to build this market on a decentralized platform is a big advantage by making this industry transparent and safe. Will your project have a mobile application for users?
It is still impressive how far this market can go. I've recently found a mobile version of fortnite
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX attended the Blockchain Symposium conference in Seoul yesterday. When asked how is DCore better than Ethereum, he responded by comparing Ethereum to a blockchain Swiss knife, while DCore is more of a precise tool, a well-forged Sushi knife. In other words, if you want to go the way of mass production DCore would be a better fit. Read more about it in our blog.

You going to Asian market? You have some partnership in Korea? Why not creating tokens on Icon blockchain? First ICO on ICON would be very interesting

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX attended the Blockchain Symposium conference in Seoul yesterday. When asked how is DCore better than Ethereum, he responded by comparing Ethereum to a blockchain Swiss knife, while DCore is more of a precise tool, a well-forged Sushi knife. In other words, if you want to go the way of mass production DCore would be a better fit. Read more about it in our blog.

You going to Asian market? You have some partnership in Korea? Why not creating tokens on Icon blockchain? First ICO on ICON would be very interesting
Nice to see you guys on the Blockchain Symposium in Seoul 2018, you are not lazy. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/360/1*AfcHjgjYLoPBVKI7rrH4Kg.jpeg

Haha Smiley Really like that comparison! Its the very truth you guys are speaking. Nice to see that you attended the Symposium

So you appreciate the statement because. They called ethereum as Swiss knife. It's more like a steam engine train in modern city.

Alax if they are going to live inside someone else blockchain , I would be happy to see them in stratis chain or clone

Does ALAX already decided on what blockchain they will use? I hoped their final decision would be justifiable for the betterment of the project.Imho.

I assumed it will be Ethereum. The tokens at least will be ERC20 to start with.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

Not just gaming itself, but also think e-sports

breathwedboman

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

sounds great count me in
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

the idea is great, ALAX was formed with a vision to help mobile game developers deliver content to consumers.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

Targeting the unbanked through decentralised system has become a common place, Just one question though, how will a decentralised App Store created by ALAX generate a unique marketplace?
This is what I'm also wondering about, they need something unique and not just about targeting different people, they also have to make everyone (maybe even the users of other similar platform) interested to this platform.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

Not just gaming itself, but also think e-sports

Would be nice when ALAX sponsored an e-sports team. Great advertisment for them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: