Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75307 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

Dealying a roadmap alway cause people to call that project a scam and spread false information even if that project is not a scam in anyway. So I agree with you, it's better safe then sorry

In some cases, it is not really as easy as flipping a book. Developing a project needs time and when the team deliver a half baked product, most people will always be skeptical about it. In the end you cant really satisfy everyone but team can always make a pool to the community to know whats their opinion about delaying it abit

I guess if the project is opensourced, then the community could check its code  on Github for its development activity.

Reasonable and brilliant idea i think. Maybe people from the dev team or someone related with the project can deliver this idea to dev team. Github can be useful for this type of situations.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

A user will be able to purchase in game items with tokens? Or only games? Some big distributors like Kinguin are joining the party (even if it's non-mobile games related)

Thats a good point that Kinguin is joining the market at nearly the same time ALAX emerges. What would you guys say what makes ALAX unique compared to Kinguin?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

It is a huge market with growth potential.

But for now, all crypto game projects didn't have a success. I hope alax can.

That's true. But anyways one has to be the first one which success.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

In my opinion claim to release a beta in months is always a lie, unless you have a working closed beta build right now. If you don't even have an alpha build, no way you can deliver an open beta in two months, not even a chance
Well why you so think? As is well-known in this market of cryptocurrencies there is nothing impossible and it is possible to make everything that you will only want. They can be in time if they are robots and 24 hours a day without dream and food will work.  Smiley

We don't really know what development stage they are in, so let's wait and see. I assume they know what they are doing, thhey are probably giving us Roadmap based on something, not out of their heads.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

market is little volatile at this time for ICO. some of good project not even getting fund that needed.  We need some more marketing. Would be nice some youtube video with team.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

A user will be able to purchase in game items with tokens? Or only games? Some big distributors like Kinguin are joining the party (even if it's non-mobile games related)

Thats a good point that Kinguin is joining the market at nearly the same time ALAX emerges. What would you guys say what makes ALAX unique compared to Kinguin?

kinguin has worked just with game keys while in here they are going to work more at direct contact with the games and other aspect that go along with it.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Completely different projects or is Kinguin doing something similar to ALAX with their ICO? I know them just for selling game keys.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Yes it’s a hard time for ico, each ico start to have competitor and the market is not so good these day. But I thin that the competition is not that bad on many case, and I think alax has some unique features, like the two tokens, or the target of emerging markets.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

This project will have the chance the carve his own space if the project is delivered. They could be also attract quite a big audience since they are not operating just on the crypto sphere

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

Yes it’s a hard time for ico, each ico start to have competitor and the market is not so good these day. But I thin that the competition is not that bad on many case, and I think alax has some unique features, like the two tokens, or the target of emerging markets.

Competition will always be there and I think it's not a big problem. The real issue is due to the down trend in cryptos market. Some investors lost their passion in ICO's projects as I can see. And that is for sure very bad.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

Competition will always be there and I think it's not a big problem. The real issue is due to the down trend in cryptos market. Some investors lost their passion in ICO's projects as I can see. And that is for sure very bad.

I do not think there is a loss of interest on the part of large investors, this is a matter of vision, I prefer to freeze some assets in reliable investments, such as Alax, and have a return in the near future. for many, the market downturn is much more than the time to buy and buy, more and more, the rise of crypto will happen when we least expect it, and those who have that vision will benefit
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

I do not think there is a loss of interest on the part of large investors, this is a matter of vision, I prefer to freeze some assets in reliable investments, such as Alax, and have a return in the near future. for many, the market downturn is much more than the time to buy and buy, more and more, the rise of crypto will happen when we least expect it, and those who have that vision will benefit
The patience and being cold-headed are probably two most importants trades of character in this business. The market will rise only when there will be a reason for that. As for now, such reason is not present.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

The patience and being cold-headed are probably two most importants trades of character in this business. The market will rise only when there will be a reason for that. As for now, such reason is not present.
Under these conditions only weak hands will be able to withdraw their funds during this difficult time, you are right we need to be patient and hold as long as possible.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Indeed , there is no reversal sign yet.
This can be a good time to invest if youre already in fiat, almost every coin are cheap right now.
But this project still needs to improve, i still dont see any unique thing from this project that can be compared to other similiar project.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Indeed , there is no reversal sign yet.
This can be a good time to invest if youre already in fiat, almost every coin are cheap right now.
But this project still needs to improve, i still dont see any unique thing from this project that can be compared to other similiar project.

Since no one knows what will happen in the future, the current condition gives us an opportunity. We should take the risk if we wanted to profit if one day the market will be up again.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

there is a market for smartphones and a Game Platform for Emerging Markets.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX attended the Blockchain Symposium conference in Seoul yesterday. When asked how is DCore better than Ethereum, he responded by comparing Ethereum to a blockchain Swiss knife, while DCore is more of a precise tool, a well-forged Sushi knife. In other words, if you want to go the way of mass production DCore would be a better fit. Read more about it in our blog.

You going to Asian market? You have some partnership in Korea? Why not creating tokens on Icon blockchain? First ICO on ICON would be very interesting

I'm not sure ICON could be an option. This project needs a blockchain that is worldwide well known and globally used.

ICON well known project. And first project on their platform would be very popular. like was RPX on Neo.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

There are a billion gaming tokens. What makes Alax stand out from those others? Besides being on the Decent platform... I wonder if that's a positive or negative.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

Under these conditions only weak hands will be able to withdraw their funds during this difficult time, you are right we need to be patient and hold as long as possible.

this stuff happens all the time, there's a big explosion in price and then the downfall. a few months from now the price will start to grow again.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

blockchain Swiss knife, and Sushi knife. That's a good one. Well, let's see where this symbiosis leads.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: