Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.

wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

I really want to know what are the advantages for the players, distributors and developers if they use the system from ALAX?
because I include gamers
so I am quite interested in this

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

I really want to know what are the advantages for the players, distributors and developers if they use the system from ALAX?
because I include gamers

I guess if you play the game x and allow you to make some token you wpuld bse able to spend those in other games or content of other games

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.
very interesting with such simple things, allowing it to grow even further
probably already many people waiting for this and will certainly make them greeted enthusiastically
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

What kind of shops are these?  Huh

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

probably already many people waiting for this and will certainly make them greeted enthusiastically
I think it's a good measure to attrack bot crypto users and people that doesn't want to be involved in crypto.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

where i can see description of your token? You have to add this in your ann topic. Also wondering will you distribute some dividends to tokenholders

Iphifenia

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

where i can see description of your token? You have to add this in your ann topic. Also wondering will you distribute some dividends to tokenholders
Hi Sir , You can look short description here:
ALAX is a Mobile Game Distribution Platform based on blockchain technology. The goal is to bring games to everyone including people that are unbanked (over 2 billion according to Findex) but have access to cash and 3G/LTE smartphones. Their aim is to provide a platform for content creators and gamers alike. ALAX is built on top of the DECENT’s DCore blockchain. Customers will be able to access the ALAX Store via an application built using DECENT’s library that will provide blockchain functionality. While content providers will have access to the ALAX Android SDK allowing them to include a range of features such as in-app purchases, rewards etc. Hence, consistency is secured across all the applications utilizing ALAX.

or more at rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/alax
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

because I include gamers

I guess one clear advantage for developers in using this platform is their automatic revenue splitting. Those transactions will be recorded in the blockchain accordingly and it will be very attractive to them.Imho. Smiley Smiley
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Of course, there is no point to list it on other exchanges outside the ALAX platform.
I don't see the information about which payment/currency that can be used to buy ALA except with ALX tokens, but they said 20% discount with ALX so there must be another option.
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

There will be no dividends. You can find a description of both tokens in this blog.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

It will be the same stores as those where you can buy a credit for your mobile phone today.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

ALX is not pegged to FIAT. Only ALA is.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

Of course, there is no point to list it on other exchanges outside the ALAX platform.
I don't see the information about which payment/currency that can be used to buy ALA except with ALX tokens, but they said 20% discount with ALX so there must be another option.

you'll probably be able to pay with the regular Fiat options or credit from your phone.

cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

I think it's a good measure to attrack bot crypto users and people that doesn't want to be involved in crypto.

I think that's the idea. Because sometimes customer segment of some projects is very limited and even if they have a good idea, they still fail, because they simply don't have enough users. ALAX won't have this problem.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Have i understood correctly that Alax is going to be a first asset running on dcore? I am quite excited to see how does that work.

Definitely you are right! Kindly check this links for further information about it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.msg33581101#msg33581101
This makes sense, Dcore was developed for exactly this usecase.
Good to see, that you dont waste money for developing an own blockchain.

Does one have to download DCore to use ALAX? Or does it basically connect to it?

DCore is a blockchain. You just have to download the app, that's all Smiley

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

because I include gamers

We wrote about the advantages for developers as well as users in several blogs already. You can find them here  Wink

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

It will be the same stores as those where you can buy a credit for your mobile phone today.

A credit for my mobile phone? What kind of credit is this? I hear this kind of model for the first time in my life.
And do you already have partners for this kind of shops?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: