Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
Pupul1999

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Very good coin I like this and pramot it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

is there any bounty campaign?

No, there is only an airdrop on our telegram channel that you can join by filling up this form and joining our telegram group. You have to also confirm your registration with the bot - you will find the instruction once you will fill up the form or you can ask our telegram admins  Wink

Why did you make an airdrop instead of bounty. The budget you are spending for airdrop is not that small and could easily become a bounty budget.

Why did you choose this?
It would indeed be more feasible to make a reward, in future a vote in return with reward, often depending on the investment made in the airdrop, can become a waste and source of future eviction, many hunters may not possess the same resistance of investors
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

And there is no soft cap so in the end there is no clue what will be the minimum amount of tokens either?

There is no token burning so the number of tokens will be always the same. Participants get all the unclaimed tokens based on their TGE stake. So eg. if there will be just two participants and one buys one token and second three tokens, all remaining tokens will be divided among them in 1:3 ratio. -> This means that participants WON'T LOSE but WIN. Since the TGE is only 30 % of all tokens and if the 10 % would be burned - it would mean that ALAX team would have a stronger position and bigger share - 70:20 instead of 70:30. So thanks to not burning - participants will get more tokens but with the same value so it does not have any negative effect on their investment since their TGE share will be the same but they will have a bigger share of the whole cake. We decided to take this path because we think it is fairer to the investors and the circulation supply will be bigger.

Never saw it from this side but that is of course true. If you would burn tokens developer share would be much higher then without burning. Thank you for clarifying this. I will keep this in mind also for other projects.

Investors' shares stay the same, but tokens lose in value. It's like you paid for 10 euros for 10 tokens, but suddenly got 100. Not sure, however, if it really makes difference.

There is still a third way to do it. The sold tokens will always represent 30% of the total supply. You have to reduce the remeinaing 70% as well so either burn these as well or don't mint them in the first place.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

There is still a third way to do it. The sold tokens will always represent 30% of the total supply. You have to reduce the remeinaing 70% as well so either burn these as well or don't mint them in the first place.
There is no difference if they will redistribute the unsold tokens or burn it. You will get a good amount of tokens with lower price or get a good price of tokens with lower amount.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

No, there is only an airdrop on our telegram channel that you can join by filling up this form and joining our telegram group. You have to also confirm your registration with the bot - you will find the instruction once you will fill up the form or you can ask our telegram admins  Wink

Why did you make an airdrop instead of bounty. The budget you are spending for airdrop is not that small and could easily become a bounty budget.

Why did you choose this?
It would indeed be more feasible to make a reward, in future a vote in return with reward, often depending on the investment made in the airdrop, can become a waste and source of future eviction, many hunters may not possess the same resistance of investors

I agree with levyashin, bounties are more efficient than some random airdrops. Bounty hunters can promote your project everywhere. I think you should consider bounty option too.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

Why did you choose this?

I agree with levyashin, bounties are more efficient than some random airdrops. Bounty hunters can promote your project everywhere. I think you should consider bounty option too.

It would be better if they allocated the budget to a bounty campaign. I've seen they have signatures. I'm curious if someone has used them to promote their project. Better redeploy the airdrop budget to a signature campaign and I think they will be more successful.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

Maybe they did the math and  they aknowledged that signature campaign is a waste of budget for them.  But that's off topic anyway

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

Why did you choose this?

It would be better if they allocated the budget to a bounty campaign. I've seen they have signatures. I'm curious if someone has used them to promote their project. Better redeploy the airdrop budget to a signature campaign and I think they will be more successful.
At the moment there are already 58 thousand people in ALAX telegram group. This is good start, as far as I know - this is can be important criterion when the issue of listing is being decided!
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Why did you choose this?

At the moment there are already 58 thousand people in ALAX telegram group. This is good start, as far as I know - this is can be important criterion when the issue of listing is being decided!

I didn't know that the telegram group membership are a criteria in exchange listings, if so they are right starting with telegram. But they should also allocate some to bounty hunters i think.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Why did you choose this?

I didn't know that the telegram group membership are a criteria in exchange listings, if so they are right starting with telegram. But they should also allocate some to bounty hunters i think.
Of course this is not the main criterion, however, when the project does not have  large community, good exchanges may refuse to be listed.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

Really? I was under the impression that if you pay and your token isn't a security you're good to go on almost every exchange. Didn't know this community thing, are you sure?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Why did you choose this?

Of course this is not the main criterion, however, when the project does not have  large community, good exchanges may refuse to be listed.

ehm....where did you get that information? As far as i know, the only thing that counts for an exchange is money. You pay them, they list you.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

The connection between the world of crypto and the world of non-banks has indeed a problem.
I hope ALAX can contribute something in the long run.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

And there is no soft cap so in the end there is no clue what will be the minimum amount of tokens either?

There is no token burning so the number of tokens will be always the same. Participants get all the unclaimed tokens based on their TGE stake. So eg. if there will be just two participants and one buys one token and second three tokens, all remaining tokens will be divided among them in 1:3 ratio. -> This means that participants WON'T LOSE but WIN. Since the TGE is only 30 % of all tokens and if the 10 % would be burned - it would mean that ALAX team would have a stronger position and bigger share - 70:20 instead of 70:30. So thanks to not burning - participants will get more tokens but with the same value so it does not have any negative effect on their investment since their TGE share will be the same but they will have a bigger share of the whole cake. We decided to take this path because we think it is fairer to the investors and the circulation supply will be bigger.

Never saw it from this side but that is of course true. If you would burn tokens developer share would be much higher then without burning. Thank you for clarifying this. I will keep this in mind also for other projects.

Investors' shares stay the same, but tokens lose in value. It's like you paid for 10 euros for 10 tokens, but suddenly got 100. Not sure, however, if it really makes difference.

in my opinion is good news, even if the unsold tokens will not be burned but will be distributed in proportion to the investors, i think is the best choice...
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

is ALAX doing ICO with fix ETH cost to save all investors from volatile price currently?

Yes. ETH price is fixed - 1 ETH = 10 000 ALX. Price of other tokens and coins will be fixed based on the 24 hr average of exchange rates with ETH before the start of the TGE.

cool, that's not a bad price guys. hopefully it will go up immediately after the sale.
i think this is an excellent decision that will gives confidence to investors, the fixed price seen the instability of the market is the best move...
It will be very interesting when the market is restored, and the price of coins fly up) It will be one of the most profitable investments!
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

in my opinion is good news, even if the unsold tokens will not be burned but will be distributed in proportion to the investors, i think is the best choice...
I can see like only moral feature in burning extra tokens - the cheaper they are, the less confidence in them do people possess. The smaller total of token almost always implies their higher exchange rate.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

Why did you choose this?

Telegram user amounts are overrated.

Everyone knows that even if you make a 1$ worth of telegram airdrop you will get 40k people at least.

It doesn't mean anything for the project.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

Thank you for the detailed answer. I would be very happy to join your group in the Telegraph. I hope your project will be crowned with success!

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

yeah so at the end every inverstor has more token that is certainly a good solution.
Whereby I still consider token burns the best solution.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

yeah so at the end every inverstor has more token that is certainly a good solution.
Whereby I still consider token burns the best solution.
Because it is the best solution for every ico. Fast, simple and purely transparent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: