Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75306 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

Most people don't want to farm endless hours on path of exile or build strategies to kill demon soul's bosses or do difficult content on meat boy. they just want to do ripetitive simple things (btw that's why crypto isn't mainstream yet, too much works to do)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

Most people don't want to farm endless hours on path of exile or build strategies to kill demon soul's bosses or do difficult content on meat boy. they just want to do ripetitive simple things (btw that's why crypto isn't mainstream yet, too much works to do)

Just a quick game while commuting in the metro,bus,tram or etc. is wonderful i think, time taking strategy games or breathtaking graphics is not important in mobile gaming or not in the first place.

Nekrasova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

Looks nice, but how can I be sure that it's not a scam ?
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

I like when games and blockchain is togerher Smiley looks fun

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

There will be some kind of mechanism to check the ownership.

When someone sends you a token, you own it. No need special software to check it, just check your address
I think the person wanted to clarify the procedure KYC, you will need to pass it to participate in the ICO or to obtain the purchased coins, or not?
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

When someone sends you a token, you own it. No need special software to check it, just check your address
I think the person wanted to clarify the procedure KYC, you will need to pass it to participate in the ICO or to obtain the purchased coins, or not?

I dont think that they are talking about the KYC procedures or else, ownership of in game items can be determined by the private keys or else maybe? (I m just thinking loudly:) )

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

I dont think that they are talking about the KYC procedures or else, ownership of in game items can be determined by the private keys or else maybe? (I m just thinking loudly:) )
If they would apply KYC procedures to determine ownership of items this would be extremely inconvenient
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin
there are enough interesting games that can not be called simple, but they are very popular among people.

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

First you explain about your concern what thing make you think like that maybe you didn't browse the official website carefully this is coming with partnership with Decent so it will help that project to find a way to catch more attention. So click on website and look in the team tab.

https://alax.io/
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

If they would apply KYC procedures to determine ownership of items this would be extremely inconvenient
personally i would don't like if the kyc will be necessary to buy in game items or to participate in the ico...
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

First you explain about your concern what thing make you think like that maybe you didn't browse the official website carefully this is coming with partnership with Decent so it will help that project to find a way to catch more attention. So click on website and look in the team tab.

These days you can't be sure of anything  Grin Just do your own research, make your own opinion about Alax, check website as clixcoin suggested, also whitepaper is a great source of information.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

the partnership on the one hand, and on the other hand, all in all it would be too much effort for Scam. Wink
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

personally i would don't like if the kyc will be necessary to buy in game items or to participate in the ico...
You are right, I suppose that big share among investors will be gamers, for them KYC procedure will be too difficult, in addition, most of them prefer to be anonymous.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

You are right, I suppose that big share among investors will be gamers, for them KYC procedure will be too difficult, in addition, most of them prefer to be anonymous.
The truth is that many of them are not legally allowed to use this platform because they are underage
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

Its true that blockchain and video game are a good couple. Blockchain is a very nice application for video game platform, there is a lot of possibility to developp something huge. And alax develop something unique with 2 token for services, interesting to see what it’s possible with this.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin

There will be only mobile games? For both platform (ios and android) ? Or web-games and pc?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

There will be only mobile games? For both platform (ios and android) ? Or web-games and pc?

all of this will coming, all platforms and not only games. Maybe also Apps and more?  Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

the partnership on the one hand, and on the other hand, all in all it would be too much effort for Scam. Wink

This guy Nekrasova is a Newbie account, probably posting without even taking a minute to read about the project in which ANN he is spamming. Not worth to explain to such an individual why a project is a scam or not. Just look at his previous posts ...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

This guy Nekrasova is a Newbie account, probably posting without even taking a minute to read about the project in which ANN he is spamming. Not worth to explain to such an individual why a project is a scam or not. Just look at his previous posts ...

I believe in the potential of the project and of Time, not because I sympathize with them, I have been doing my own research since the beginning of the topic, I hope to have a lot of success with this ICO, but I think that the questions need to be less hasty and malicious. people who work for your project, as well as those who research before speaking
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

If its linked to an account, you can easily determine on how many machine a software has been activated. The least it needs is an activation server and an internet connection

I think in-game item trading and digital item trading in general will be a big deal. Crypto Kitties was just the beginning.

Crypto Kitties aint got shit on Alax
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

Lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: